Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Treat Your Woman Very Well - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Treat Your Woman Very Well (190 Views)

Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / Do U Have Or Your Woman Always Have Dryness During Sex Or No Sexual Urge . / Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat Your Woman Very Well by officialmario(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Dear Men!!!

1) As a married man, the only person who's going to be by your bedside when you are sick is your wife. I repeat, your wife.
On rare occasions, your kids will be there. For a while though. Only your wife can leave whatever she's doing to be with you.

Your siblings may come and go, and your friends may visit, but she is the only one who will wholeheartedly stay with you throughout your ordeal.

2) The way you treat your wife when you were healthy always shows in the way she will treat you when you are sick.

I've seen this pattern play out daily. You see those wives who are being treated well will do everything they could to make their husbands get well.

They disturb the healthcare workers, they cry, they rake, and they go above and beyond to make their husbands get better.

Well, the reverse is the case with the abused wife. Her laissez-faire attitude will be top-notch. You will sleep and wake up in your poo. You'll starve.

She's just staying there for staying sake. Some will leave you in the hospital for like 2 or 3 days before returning from wherever they went to unwind.

You will report to your people, they'll yell on the phone and still nothing will happen.

One told her in-laws to come and cut her hands and place them on her husband's buttocks to clean his poo.
You will do nothing. Your family will do nothing.
You will be helpless.

I know you must be thinking that you can revenge if she's the one on the sick bed but No you can't.

Why? Because you won't be the one taking care of her during her time in the hospital. You can't even bring yourself to sleep in the hospital. You'll employ the services of other people to do the job for you. Her people too will be there for her. Your children that seldom around to see you will be hovering around her.

Do you think I'm lying? Try walking into any hospital, and compare the male wards and the female wards.
You will have a clear understanding of what I'm talking about.

Whenever I hear men brag about cheating and supremacy, I laugh.

Do not dare your woman. For you'll pay through your nose when the time comes.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Treat your women better.
©
• • •

1 Like

Re: Treat Your Woman Very Well by CJStarz: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2023
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To DSTV Frustrations: Our Expert Guide To Hassle-free Solutions!" / Marriage And Finance / Please Like My Baby's Picture And Follow The FOCA Page. Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.