Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How The US Is Fueling A World War And No One Is Saying Anything About It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The US Is Fueling A World War And No One Is Saying Anything About It (323 Views)

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Media Abuse:see How Channel TV Is Fueling Tension And Violence Against Police. / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The US Is Fueling A World War And No One Is Saying Anything About It by Themilkboy: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2023
the United States is gradually pushing the world towards a global war.
Why are countries not standing up and speaking against the continuous supply of weapons of mass destruction like cluster bombs the United States is giving to Ukraine?
Why is the US fighting a proxy war and claiming to be a peaceful and democratic nature.

these two countries could be classified as neighbors based on the close proximity but the United states has chosen to openly aid Ukraine with massive weapons and fighters.

1 Like

Re: How The US Is Fueling A World War And No One Is Saying Anything About It by Onucs(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2023
There was one lunatic that quoted me the other day saying the US are the true massiah simply because pipu troop into their country in search of greener pastures.

These pipu have caused the downfall of many supposedly thriving nations year in year out. Thet love war but unless it is happening outside their borders ofcourse. Is it Japan, Irag, Iran, Libya, Cuba just name it. Now it is Ukraine they are destroying🤦🤦🤦🤦

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The US Is Fueling A World War And No One Is Saying Anything About It by nairalanda1(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2023
Themilkboy:
the United States is gradually pushing the world towards a global war.
Why are countries not standing up and speaking against the continuous supply of weapons of mass destruction like cluster bombs the United States is giving to Ukraine?
Why is the US fighting a proxy war and claiming to be a peaceful and democratic nature.

these two countries could be classified as neighbors based on the close proximity but the United states has chosen to openly aid Ukraine with massive weapons and fighters.

Well, considering that no one is doing anything about the supply of weapons to Russia....and considering that the supply of weapons to Ukraine is in response to repeated Russian bombings and attacks, which started because Ukraine wanted to join NATO (which in my opinion they should not have joined, better to be neutral like the Swiss, and profit from both sides).....why blame the USA?

At the end of the day, nations have always supplied weapons to other nations. Just as the same USA was supplying weapons to the USSR in the WW2 because the USSR was under attack by Nazi Germany.

Am sure you think I back Ukraine. Nope. Neither do I back Russia. Ultimately, this war shows that Russia and the US and any other country can bomb your country if it suits their interests. That is the lesson of this war.

And yeah, I don't trust either side to not push us into WW3.
Re: How The US Is Fueling A World War And No One Is Saying Anything About It by Themilkboy: 9:59am On Jan 29
nairalanda1:

Well, considering that no one is doing anything about the supply of weapons to Russia....and considering that the supply of weapons to Ukraine is in response to repeated Russian bombings and attacks, which started because Ukraine wanted to join NATO (which in my opinion they should not have joined, better to be neutral like the Swiss, and profit from both sides).....why blame the USA?

At the end of the day, nations have always supplied weapons to other nations. Just as the same USA was supplying weapons to the USSR in the WW2 because the USSR was under attack by Nazi Germany.

Am sure you think I back Ukraine. Nope. Neither do I back Russia. Ultimately, this war shows that Russia and the US and any other country can bomb your country if it suits their interests. That is the lesson of this war.

And yeah, I don't trust either side to not push us into WW3.

You are not seeing things as it really is

(1) (Reply)

Reasonable Yorubas Support Tinubu No Matter What / INEC Chair, Mahmoud Yakubu, Under Investigation Over $50m Foreign Donation For 2 / The Last Card For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.