Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words - Literature/Writing Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words (1220 Views)

Mentor Me In Kindle And Take My First 60,000 Naira / Writer Wanted for 10,000 Words Content [Closed] / Ebook Writer Needed - 20,000 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by LegallyBlunt: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
When both of you are ready, you guys will tell us the truth about this matter. For now, it's difficult to draw conclusions, even with the so called evidences you both dropped.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by Spiff20(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
drizzit:

I not doing this with you bro.

Have a nice day.
As someone who have written an article from the scratch to finish, edited and re-edited, yet it was passed off as AI generated, I can relate to this story. He could have done it without AI but it will look like AI, afterall AI was created to copy humans. It has no brain of its own. It takes after human works. So we can say it's the AI that copied him or something. Omo I don't know Sha, but this AI is out to destroy our works. If he said he didn't use it then he didn't. I speak from first hand experience.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by DeeBaDan: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
When both of you are ready, you guys will tell us the truth about this matter. For now, it's difficult to draw conclusions, even with the so called evidences you both dropped.

Ai detectors are more or less 6-9 months old. Atleast that we here knew them. Why not ask him if the books I've been producing for him close to a year before he jumped on the bandwagon of Wokeism didn't sell

Ask him or anyone is it right to reject services rendered after it has been rendered without previously agreed terms ?

God forbid that I write to pass ai checks at 3 Naira per word for such volume. Anything less than 20 Naira per word I won't do, because one may rewrite almost five times. If he has said it that his 3 Naira per word he thinks is a billion would have been thrown back at his face.

I have handed him to God to judge. He will repay hundred times over
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by DeeBaDan: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Spiff20:
As someone who have written an article from the scratch to finish, edited and re-edited, yet it was passed off as AI generated, I can relate to this story. He could have done it without AI but it will look like AI, afterall AI was created to copy humans. It has no brain of its own. It takes after human works. So we can say it's the AI that copied him or something. Omo I don't know Sha, but this AI is out to destroy our works. If he said he didn't use it then he didn't. I speak from first hand experience.

I've produced between 5-12 ebooks for him and have worked with him for close to a year now. He knows ai detectors are new and yet to be perfected. Ask him to copy the contents of this thread and run it thruhis so called tool and send a video link to show us if the tool won't flag even all our chats here as ai contents.

I sent him the Google doc links so he saw the typing processes stage by stage. Letter by letter, word for word

It's the new era where wickedness is now normalized. Hell awaits them
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by Olawrites: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2023
DeeBaDan:

I've produced between 5-12 ebooks for him and have worked with him for close to a year now. He knows ai detectors are new and yet to be perfected. Ask him to copy the contents of this thread and run it thruhis so called tool and send a video link to show us if the tool won't flag even all our chats here as ai contents.

I sent him the Google doc links so he saw the typing processes stage by stage. Letter by letter, word for word

It's the new era where wickedness is now normalized. Hell awaits them

Bro, I feel your pain. Sorry for being treated badly. I was once in your shoes like this in 2018 after writing 60K words and client scammed me here on Nairaland.

It happens.

I was able to get jobs on Upwork that eventually gave me real money, and everything changed.

Right now, with the advent of AI and ChatGpt, writing niche is dead. Most clients now prefer chatgpt to cut cost.

My advise is to look for another (evolving) online skills and leave writing niche for AI, because the issue of AI is here to stay for long as I see it.

Writing is no more sustainable for a man.

Brotherly regards.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by ArticleBeast: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
Olawrites:

Bro, I feel your pain. Sorry for being treated badly. I was once in your shoes like this in 2018 after writing 60K words and client scammed me here on Nairaland.

It happens.

I was able to get jobs on Upwork that eventually gave me real money, and everything changed.

Right now, with the advent of AI and ChatGpt, writing niche is dead. Most clients now prefer chatgpt to cut cost.

My advise is to look for another (evolving) online skills and leave writing niche for AI, because the issue of AI is here to stay for long as I see it.

Writing is no more sustainable for a man.

Brotherly regards.

Same writing niche that we are still cashing out from on Upwork and Fiverr.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by Olawrites: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Hmmmn

Well, I'm now writing codes
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by ArticleBeast: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Olawrites:

Hmmmn

Well, I'm now writing codes
Wish you the best.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by ArticleBeast: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2023
Every writer knows that no matter how humanly written, when you plug it into AI detection, it will always come back as AI written. Especially when it is above 1000 words.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by DeeBaDan: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
ArticleBeast:
Every writer knows that no matter how humanly written, when you plug it into AI detection, it will always come back as AI written. Especially when it is above 1000 words.

Thank you and God bless you for this sincere input. Thanks for making the time to type this. This was the support I was expecting to see other writers chipped in, rather people kept supporting that evil soul. These are employers that once your money enters their hands, they treat you as slaves. I lost over 120,000 Naira. I haven't completed the repayment to my team even till today
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by ArticleBeast: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
DeeBaDan:

Thank you and God bless you for this sincere input. Thanks for making the time to type this. This was the support I was expecting to see other writers chipped in, rather people kept supporting that evil soul. These are employers that once your money enters their hands, they treat you as slaves. I lost over 120,000 Naira. I haven't completed the repayment to my team even till today
Well, it is common with Nairaland employers. Looking to rip writers of their pay. Just see it as one of the hazards of the job. And demand upfront payments next time.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by RichDaniels: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
ArticleBeast:

You're either a liar or not a good writer. Send me your email, I would show you an article of 10k words I had written and it came out highly human in over 20 AI checkers. If you write an article yourself without AI, it would come out moderately human, at least.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by ArticleBeast: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2023
RichDaniels:

You're either a liar or not a good writer. Send me your email, I would show you an article of 10k words I had written and it came out highly human in over 20 AI checkers. If you write an article yourself without AI, it would come out moderately human, at least.
Okay, great writer. Hope you are making at least $2k monthly from the writing.

Shalom.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by DeeBaDan: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Well, it is common with Nairaland employers. Looking to rip writers of their pay. Just see it as one of the hazards of the job. And demand upfront payments next time.

Very well said. You'll be shocked that has been working with me for up to a year if not more before the devil's in him arose that day. They never pay ahead taking advantage of the damaged economy of the country
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by DeeBaDan: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
RichDaniels:

Aha clown. Please leave my thread
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by Juicethekid: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
ArticleBeast:

Do you need a helping hand? I can assist sir.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by BiasedNairaland: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
RichDaniels:

Thanks man. I was just reading through to see if sensible people like you are here. How could someone give you a job and you expect them to explicitly inform you not to use AI, as in not to cheat? That's rather unprofessional. The Drizzit guy is far too considerate to pay for an AI generated content.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by DeeBaDan: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
BiasedNairaland:

Thanks man. I was just reading through to see if sensible people like you are here. How could someone give you a job and you expect them to explicitly inform you not to use AI, as in not to cheat? That's rather unprofessional. The Drizzit guy is far too considerate to pay for an AI generated content.

Smiles. I started writing before you ever thought it could produce money

Wiring to pass ai checks attracts more fees because of the number of times 9ne has to reconstruct to pass ai checks

Not being informed doesn't mean one uses AI in writing. I see you're completely foolish. Same as richdaniels
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by RichDaniels: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
It's the audacity for me! What is shocking is that you're wrong and you're so confidently saying something stupid and somehow console yourself that you're making a point.

It is called Artificial intelligence for a reason, no matter how good AI is, it cannot write or think as human. If you write a work yourself and it keeps on getting flagged as AI, you therefore are a poor writer who writes in robotic language and no expression for the reader to flow. So, how you claim to be a good writer and keep on getting flagged for AI baffles me.

I know liars when I see them, you do not even know me and you're blabbing that you started writing before me. It's hilarious 😂 to say the least. How can someone pay you to write as a robot, what immature writer are you. I doubt you've even written for up to 3 years, I would be shocked if you pass as a 4 years writer. This is writing 101, every dumb writer knows this.

My advice is that you crawl back to the village you're writing from because you're just exposing your ignorance here to the public. It's a big 🤣 joke to think that someone would pay you to write AI contents. If that's the case, no one would be looking for writers, they'd simply use AI, at least it's free! Get on Fiverr, Upwork and other platforms, writers are on high demand despite the existence of AI. The reason being AI writing is different from human writing, you don't even have to stress it, just write humanly from your thoughts and it comes out highly human with no AI.

Well, this is what you get in an unregulated professional industry, every amateur person would claim to be an expert. But the beauty of professionalism is that those amateur people would later show their true colours themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by RichDaniels: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
DeeBaDan:

Wiring to pass ai checks attracts more fees because of the number of times 9ne has to reconstruct to pass ai checks

Not being informed doesn't mean one uses AI in writing. I see you're completely foolish. Same as richdaniels

It's the audacity for me! What is shocking is that you're wrong and you're so confidently saying something stupid and somehow console yourself that you're making a point.

It is called Artificial intelligence for a reason, no matter how good AI is, it cannot write or think as human. If you write a work yourself and it keeps on getting flagged as AI, you therefore are a poor writer who writes in robotic language and no expression for the reader to flow. So, how you claim to be a good writer and keep on getting flagged for AI baffles me.

I know liars when I see them, you do not even know me and you're blabbing that you started writing before me. It's hilarious 😂 to say the least. How can someone pay you to write as a robot, what immature writer are you. I doubt you've even written for up to 3 years, I would be shocked if you pass as a 4 years writer. This is writing 101, every dumb writer knows this.

My advice is that you crawl back to the village you're writing from because you're just exposing your ignorance here to the public. It's a big 🤣 joke to think that someone would pay you to write AI contents. If that's the case, no one would be looking for writers, they'd simply use AI, at least it's free! Get on Fiverr, Upwork and other platforms, writers are on high demand despite the existence of AI. The reason being AI writing is different from human writing, you don't even have to stress it, just write humanly from your thoughts and it comes out highly human with no AI.

Well, this is what you get in an unregulated professional industry, every amateur person would claim to be an expert. But the beauty of professionalism is that those amateur people would later show their true colours themselves.
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by RichDaniels: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
DeeBaDan:

I just read through the thread and understood the whole drama. So, someone gave you a job, a paying job! And you some how started writing and it gets flagged for AI and your thoughts are: "oh, the AI checkers, made by big software corporations, are wrong and you're right. Oh, you swear you didn't use AI..."
You ain't just a poor writer, sadly, you're also a poor liar. So, the client partnered with the AI checker to defraud you, right? I don't understand how some writers on Nairaland think. You make us look bad! Of all excuses, it was this you could come up with and you started crying. An article that was flagged 45% AI, that's less than 50%, is definitely having AI content, even God would say so.

Bro, you're the fraud in this story. You're lucky the client even paid 60k for the work.

Aha! Make una reason am nah! I know some clients can be silly but please, we are all writers, come on. If it were within 85% and above, I would have understood. But 45% and you all were consoling him and asking whether or not they had discussed to beat AI previously. Such discussion is similar to saying, you went to a hospital when you're sick and they call the cleaner to attend to you. You find out and want to sue ,then the hospital tells you, you came into the hospital saying you're sick, you didn't ask for a doctor. That's madness!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by DeeBaDan: 4:40am On Sep 06, 2023
RichDaniels:

I just read through the thread and understood the whole drama. So, someone gave you a job, a paying job! And you some how started writing and it gets flagged for AI and your thoughts are: "oh, the AI checkers, made by big software corporations, are wrong and you're right. Oh, you swear you didn't use AI..."
You ain't just a poor writer, sadly, you're also a poor liar. So, the client partnered with the AI checker to defraud you, right? I don't understand how some writers on Nairaland think. You make us look bad! Of all excuses, it was this you could come up with and you started crying. An article that was flagged 45% AI, that's less than 50%, is definitely having AI content, even God would say so.

Bro, you're the fraud in this story. You're lucky the client even paid 60k for the work.

Aha! Make una reason am nah! I know some clients can be silly but please, we are all writers, come on. If it were within 85% and above, I would have understood. But 45% and you all were consoling him and asking whether or not they had discussed to beat AI previously. Such discussion is similar to saying, you went to a hospital when you're sick and they call the cleaner to attend to you. You find out and want to sue ,then the hospital tells you, you came into the hospital saying you're sick, you didn't ask for a doctor. That's madness!

I don't have your time. joker
Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by UmarSEO: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2023
RichDaniels:

DeeBaDan is a scammer who scammed me of my hard earned money. Anyone doing any business with him is at his own perile. The guy is'nt even a writer as he claims. He also claims to be an Agroprenuer.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by UmarSEO: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
RichDaniels:

DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words by UmarSEO: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2023
ArticleBeast:

DeeBaDan Is a Low Budget Scammer. He is the same person with the Username wodu89.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To Learn Script Writing Very Easy. / 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. / Win $100 Dollars Or Naira Equivalent With Storried Monthly Competition (SMC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.