Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. (1222 Views)

Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? / 2 Good Academic Writers Needed / 2 Good Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Greatbeard(m): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello,
I need 2 Superb writers who are experienced at writing Ebooks to join my existing team.

The first project is 15,000 words at 20,000 Naira within a flexible/reasonable deadline. More to come.

If you are learning to write or you are not very good just yet. This project is not for you.

Please endeavor you have an excellent grasp of English before applying.

TO APPLY: simply tell me why I should pick you in 100 words.
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
because I don't give a shit about your Ebook! I wonder why you want to pay someone 20k for 15,000 words!

Are you the new Pharoah? angry

Be careful!
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
because I don't give a shit about your Ebook! I wonder why you want to pay someone 20k for 15,000 words!

Be careful!
as in. I wrote 5k words for 30k

3 Likes

Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2018
masterchi:
as in. I wrote 5k words for 30k

And they will insult the leaders in Nigeria, whereas wickedness runs in the blood of the average Nigerian.
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by dayowunmi(m): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Lol, all these nairaland guys are funny! 15k words for 20k! Haba, fear God na. You are even asking for 100 words comment on why u should use use the person! Hehehehe.
The pay should not be less than 30k at least.

1 Like

Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Greatbeard(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2018
The first spot has been filled.
Please keep your PMs simple and straight. No need for blocks of text.
Thanks.
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

And they will insult the leaders in Nigeria, whereas wickedness runs in the blood of the average Nigerian.
no be small

1 Like

Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Hannahdiah(f): 12:39am On Oct 01, 2018
Please anyone who needs a writer for ebooks should contact me. I am quite available to work and I can assure you of a quality, well researched and plagiarism free work delivered within the stipulated time.
Contact me on hannahdiah007@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Joshscripts: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hy, my name's Josh , a content writer. I'd love you to have me as your writer as I'll be sure to give you the quality you actually request for. I'm an eBook writer with experience and proficiency, and I'll be glad to pour that into my service to you. I promise to give you a reason to need my service again if considered.
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Joshscripts: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Greatbeard:
Hello,
I need 2 Superb writers who are experienced at writing Ebooks to join my existing team.

The first project is 15,000 words at 20,000 Naira within a flexible/reasonable deadline. More to come.

If you are learning to write or you are not very good just yet. This project is not for you.

[quote author=Joshscripts post=71686376]Hy, my name's Josh , a content writer. I'd love you to have me as your writer as I'll be sure to give you the quality you actually request for. I'm an eBook writer with experience and proficiency, and I'll be glad to pour that into my service to you.
Whatsapp no. 07030254200
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by MrSlimmz: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Greatbeard:
Thanks.

Hello! Do you need unique, plagiarism free, SEO friendly, creative contents for your ebook? If you have answered yes, then I'm your guy. I have a passion for writing and I have worked with many brands on different projects. If you'd like to see some of my work, you can call/whatsapp me on 08133255577.
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by frbona: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Greatbeard:
Thanks.
this position still available?
I write for fun and would be delighted to do work for you.
08064437054 whatssap
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by headboyprince(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Greatbeard:
Hello,

Hello is the offer open right now. Cant i still apply. Thank you
Re: 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Be careful!

lol

as in eh... that's how those hirers put someone in bondage while writing an article that you are racking your brain for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win $100 Dollars Or Naira Equivalent With Storried Monthly Competition (SMC) / How To Make Money Writing Articles Online In Nigeria As A Freelancer / Academic Writers Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.