Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

"We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses (32433 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by emmayoc: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Adejobi added, “The suspect confessed that he joined the vicious gang in 2021 after he was freed from Olokuta Correctional Centre where he was on remand since 2019 for alleged involvement in armed robbery.

Honestly, I no longer understand the meaning of correctional, pls can someone explain to me? I am now thinking the meaning is a place where criminals are trained to be more hardened

1 Like

Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by LastProphet: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

You can see part of the reason when we say that there is Jihad going on in Nigeria, that Jihad has been going on before independence, the same jihad caused the civil war, the same jihad may have claimed millions of lives in Nigeria, the same jihad brought Buhari and Tinubu to power, the same jihad has brought injustice, poverty, insecurity and so on, the same jihad fights those who speak against it, Like Malafia, Nnamdi Kanu and so on.

The bad part of it is those who are not even aware that they being used for the purpose of Jihad, Gowon, OBJ(during the war), TY Danjuma, most current southern politicians and political supporters especially from the south west, some of those that their eyes have been opened are regretting it while some are still living in denial......

You have no idea how far those murderers have gone, you have no idea. I'm impressed you knew how the doctor took out Mailafia, hmm, southern Nigeria is the most foooolish part of the Africa
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by JOemmy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
He didn't state the reason or the people who sent them to assassinate the apostle.
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Brendaniel: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
ComptonGee:

So because one of the suspects is a Muslim now then it's jihad. It's funny how some people try to play wise and reasonable only to end up sounding so stupid. Why don't you mention others names?
I don't seem to understand Nigerians again.

Oga, this is just one case out of uncountable other cases....
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Alba3: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
43Ronin:

Lied its simply jihad. Even the yoruba guy from ondo state involved is a Muslim. if you investigate further you will find out that the attack on Christian worshippers in owo was carried out by yoruba Muslims.
You cunningly put Yoruba when it's written clearly that Yusuf is from Okene but got arrested in Akure. Some of you will never escape Karma.
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Brendaniel: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
livebullet:

Oga rest....

Rest will favour me and my family....

Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by wizzprince(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
DishaTom:
Charges some laptops fully up to 4 times.

Can as well power a Rechargeable fan

Can be easily moved around.

The 46,200Mah(150W) MINI POWERSTATION Retails

Payment on delivery

How much is it
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Brendaniel: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:

I'm Sorry if I sounded harsh earlier on....
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by mylove4God(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
For me, I don't believe he is the real culprit. What Nigeria police cannot do, doesn't exist.

He might have been forced to confess this, either to cover up the NPF incompetency or the main reason why Joshua Suleiman was attacked.

Those I pity, are the policemen that lost their lives and and their families left to mourn them.
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Superpack589: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why did that police keep his mouth like that in the first picture? grin
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by CJStarz: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
It's my constitutional right not to believe this story. Too many loopholes in that script
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
This assassination attempt should be investigated thoroughly. It sounds very fishy.

Oponu
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by vitality22(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
How much is that mini power station
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by God2man2again(m): 1:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Who sponsored the assassination?
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by WhisperedNoise: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Oponu
Your children unborn, yeah?
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Mrkindness: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm very sure one of those women he's had amorous relationship with is after his life and he Suleiman clearly understands that as well
you didn't suspect Elrufai and Muslims leaders in Nigeria because the man of God challenged them on Fulani killing of Christians in Nigeria ?
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by MrAbufayed: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Alba3:
You cunningly put Yoruba when it's written clearly that Yusuf is from Okene but got arrested in Akure. Some of you will never escape Karma.
Ebiras from okene
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Mrkindness: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2023
Ambitious21:
Na woman matter....
no it's an Islamic matter, these are igbira terrorist gangs. Assassinating Christian's all over the country they are responsible for killing Dora Akunyili husband and many Christian's in Nigeria
Re: "We Were To Kill Apostle Suleman During The Attack"- Suspect Confesses by Ambitious21: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Mrkindness:
no it's an Islamic matter, these are igbira terrorist gangs. Assassinating Christian's all over the country they are responsible for killing Dora Akunyili husband and many Christian's in Nigeria

Thanks 🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin / Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba / Man Bites Off Son’s Ear For Defending Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.