Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,432 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here (723 Views)

I Want To Get Married This Year / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2023
Welcome,
This is for men and women looking for a life partner, people that would like to settle down this year.

Sometimes it is difficult to find someone who is ready for marriage at the same time as you. Or you just haven't found the right one for you.
This is why MarryToday group is the best place for you to find that perfect person who completes you.

Are you looking for a Wife or Husband?
Do you want to get married this year?
Do you want to start your own family?
I am here for you.

Send me a WhatsApp message on
081 3938 4117
or through the link on my profile.

Please, The Membership Fee for this group is 5,000 Naira only. This will make you assured that you are dealing with people who also have the same intentions as you. It is better to have few and serious minded members than to have a free group where so many people will come in for various reasons and various intentions.

You deserve to be happy.
You deserve to be loved.
You deserve a happy marriage,
and I will help you find it.

Admin,
MarryToday

Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2023
Your privacy is guaranteed with us.
You don't need to reply publicly here.
Just send a WhatsApp message to me and you will be added to the private group.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Beautiful wedding

Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Love forever.

Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2023
That joy when you finally find your soulmate.

Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Why is there monetary exchange? What's the 5000 for? Will you use the money to buy the person a partner

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Why is there monetary exchange? What's the 5000 for? Will you use the money to buy the person a partner

To limit the number of unserious individuals that will have access to the group. Because people like to abuse things, especially when it's free.
It was clearly stated "Membership Fee".
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2023
But there's nothing wrong helping someone get a partner free of charge even if it means doing it 10 times because there's no guarantee that the relationship would even last and it's not like getting someone a partner requires money for you to require 5000.

Are relationships in Nigeria that scarce that a person has to be a member of a certain group and pay a certain fee in order to end up getting married?

Tell me this, if things don't work out between the two partners, will you then refund the person his or her money?
MarryToday:

To limit the number of unserious individuals that will have access to the group. Because people like to abuse things, especially when it's free.
It was clearly stated "Membership Fee".
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But there's nothing wrong helping someone get a partner free of charge even if it means doing it 10 times because there's no guarantee that the relationship would even last and it's not like getting someone a partner requires money for you to require 5000.

Are relationships in Nigeria that scarce that a person has to be a member of a certain group and pay a certain fee in order to end up getting married?

Tell me this, if things don't work out between the two partners, will you then refund the person his or her money?

Relationships are very easy to start. But finding someone who is ready for marriage? that's another ball game all together.

I don't want a scenario where the integrity of my brand is ever questioned because it is open to individuals who are not ready for marriage but just joined the group because it is free. We've seen this happen so many times.

Samantha124:
The above just shows that the group might not be for you because to some people, YES it is that scarce.

The cons of a free group outweigh the pros.

Please stop derailing the thread.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by ATEAMS: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2023
those photos doesn't translate to privacy as stated .

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2023
So, will that 5000 ensure that the person will find a partner that's gonna marry him or her and live happily ever after like some fairytale story in Disney Land? grin grin grin

If things don't work out, will you then refund the person?
MarryToday:

Relationships are very easy to start. But finding someone who is ready for marriage? that's another ball game all together.

I don't want a scenario where the integrity of my brand is ever questioned because it is open to individuals who are not ready for marriage but just joined the group because it is free. We've seen this happen so many times.

The cons of a free group outweigh the pros.

Please stop derailing the thread.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2023
ATEAMS:

"Those photos" are already available in the public domain, and can be used when making reference to weddings or marriage. As long as it is not used wrongly.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2023
He even posted a picture of Buhari's daughter and her husband, in other words, this person is trying to tell us that he's the one who hooked them up...🤣🤣🤣
ATEAMS:
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
So, will that 5000 ensure that the person will find a partner that's gonna marry him or her and live happily ever after like some fairytale story in Disney Land? grin grin grin

If things don't work out, will you then refund the person?

YES.
Our services are guaranteed.
Your membership is valid until you get a match and get married.

Samantha124:
He even posted a picture of Buhari's daughter and her husband, in other words, this person is trying to tell us that he's the one who hooked them up...🤣🤣🤣

I can't remember making such claims.
These are wedding pictures.
That is just a reference of a beautiful Fulani couple.
But if you contact us, and we help you find your husband, we will boldly tell Nairaland that we made it happen.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2023
What if the marriage doesn't work out? Will there be a refund?

Because relationships and marriages fail all the time.
MarryToday:

YES.
My services are guaranteed.
Your membership is valid until you get a match and get married.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:

It's just like asking what if they don't have kids.

My guarantee is to make sure you get married.
You will be the one to make your choice, and you will also get to know the person before taking that decision.

Will I also live with them?

I might. If they invite me.

Gosh... I guess I'll have to create another thread now... You don too stress me this morning.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:

That is why we will have a VIP membership of 1million naira. We will use the money to arrange for people that will beat your partner if they ever dream of leaving you. grin
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2023
All I'm asking you is WILL THERE BE A REFUND IF THE MARRIAGE DOESN'T WORKOUT

Why is it so difficult for you to answer that question?
MarryToday:

It's just like asking what if they don't have kids.

My guarantee is to make sure you get married.
You will be the one to make your choice, and you will also get to know the person before taking that decision.

Will I also live with them?

I might. If they invite me.

Gosh... I guess I'll have to create another thread now... You don too stress me this morning.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Sarcasm won't get you anywhere.
MarryToday:

That is why we will have a VIP membership of 1million naira. We will use the money to arrange for people that will beat your partner if they ever dream of leaving you. grin
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Sarcasm won't get you anywhere.

Just that I wasn't being sarcastic.

Samantha124:
All I'm asking you is WILL THERE BE A REFUND IF THE MARRIAGE DOESN'T WORKOUT

Why is it so difficult for you to answer that question?

Please be clear. Do you mean if one never finds a partner/ doesn't get married through the group,

or they get married but after some months or years, they split up?

Please be clear. I want to confirm something.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by ahnie: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2023
MarryToday:

I love your sense of humor on this

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Both.
MarryToday:

Just that I wasn't being sarcastic.

Please be clear. Do you mean if one never finds a partner/ doesn't get married through the group,

or they get married but after some months or years, they split up?

Please be clear. I want to confirm something.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by ahnie: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Sammy let the young man breeeet grin grin grin
Wassup with you this morning?
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2023
ahnie:

I love your sense of humor on this

Thanks ahnie grin

ahnie:

I'm actually a Woman.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by MarryToday(f): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Both.

Okay

First scenario: If they don't find a partner through the group.

If a member has not found a suitable match yet, their membership is still valid till they find someone and get married. Guaranteed.

Second scenario: If the marriage doesn't work out, will there be a refund?

No.
Why?

Because our services are pretty much clear.
We find you a husband/wife. Not fiance. This is why we wait till you are married to be sure we have done our part. This is our guarantee.

If months or years down the line, the marriage is threatened or ends (as you said is peculiar to all marriages)
I don't think we are the cause of this.

This is why members are allowed to make their choice and after marriage, it is up to them to enjoy their marriage and make it work.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by ahnie: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
MarryToday:

Thanks ahnie grin

I'm actually a Woman.
Ok
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
And you think people will fall for this fly by night of yours?🤣🤣🤣

Even a teenager can see that this is a scam.

Why would someone pay that kind of money for something that's free of charge?

Finding a life partner should be for free and not costly... And we know that you're a male scammer claiming to be a female.

As long as there's no contractual agreement stating any refund if things don't work out, then this thing of yours has scam written all over it.
MarryToday:

Okay

First scenario: If they don't find a partner through the group.

If a member has not found a suitable match yet, their membership is still valid till they find someone and get married. Guaranteed.

Second scenario: If the marriage doesn't work out, will there be a refund?

No.
Why?

Because our services are pretty much clear.
We find you a husband/wife. Not fiance. This is why we wait till you are married to be sure we have done our part. This is our guarantee.

If months or years down the line, the marriage is threatened or ends (as you said is peculiar to all marriages)
I don't think we are the cause of this.

This is why members are allowed to make their choice and after marriage, it is up to them to enjoy their marriage and make it work.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
I'm just curious.

I mean if you want people to come for your services, you must be willing to answer every question they throw at you.
ahnie:
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by ThothHermes: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
And you think people will fall for this fly by night of yours?🤣🤣🤣

Even a teenager can see that this is a scam.

Why would someone pay that kind of money for something that's free of charge?

Finding a life partner should be for free and not costly... And we know that you're a male scammer claiming to be a female.

As long as there's no contractual agreement stating any refund if things don't work out, then this thing of yours has scam written all over it.
What kind of money? Na Naira o...
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
So what? It's still money.
ThothHermes:
What kind of money? Na Naira o...
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by ahnie: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm just curious.

I mean if you want people to come for your services, you must be willing to answer every question they throw at you.
Sammy obviously the lady is tired,your myriad of questions is getting to her.
Re: If You Want To Get Married This Year, Get In Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Then she shouldn't have posted it on a public platform if she's easily going to get tired when people ask about the services.

And my gut feeling tells me that it's not a lady.

This thing has red flags written all over it.

Or is it a normal thing in Nigeria to join a certain group and pay certain fees in order to find a life partner?
ahnie:

Sammy obviously the lady is tired,your myriad of questions is getting to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Dying Please Don’t Ignore Me �� / RELOCATION: How Do I Clear My House? / Single Lady At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.