Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Atheist Bbm Friends? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Bbm Friends? (1346 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Quotes. / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hi
i'm new to this forum and would like to make new Atheist friends to chat with by email and especially blackberry messenger. thanks!
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
I am an atheist myself, but I would like to know what the purpose of this invite is all about!!
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by jayriginal: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Okija_juju:

I am an atheist myself, but I would like to know what the purpose of this invite is all about!!
Good one, especially as the poster didnt drop her pin/email. Who knows, it could be a trap.
As an aside, your user name (Okijia juju) suggests theism.
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by harakiri(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
@poster, Why don't you create a dud email address strictly for this. People can then reach you and you choose who to add and how to ignore. Personally, I would like to add the likes of mazaje,globexl,manmustwac,seun,jesoul,chaircover,jennykadry,pro1, just to mention a few. Adding someone like FROSBEL could make me hang myself (I don't wanna wake each day with BB spam from "reliable sources"). If you're game,let's get this show on the road.
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
im now an atheist. op can i give u my bbm pin? just that i dont have bb but i can still borrow one. embarassed
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
harakiri:

@poster, Why don't you create a dud email address strictly for this. People can then reach you and you choose who to add and how to ignore. Personally, I would like to add the likes of mazaje,globexl,manmustwac,seun,jesoul,chaircover,jennykadry,pro1, just to mention a few. Adding someone like FROSBEL could make me hang myself (I don't wanna wake each day with BB spam from "reliable sources"wink. If you're game,let's get this show on the road.
the only odd one in that list? BTW why didnt u include my name? shocked sad
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by harakiri(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
And toba, lol
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
ope oooo. Let me give u my bbm pin asap. u will be the first atheist im going to take out for dinner at the souther sun hotel tongue
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by jayriginal: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
toba:

im now an atheist. op can i give u my bbm pin? just that i dont have bb but i can still borrow one. embarassed
I knew it ! grin

harakiri:

@poster, Why don't you create a dud email address strictly for this. People can then reach you and you choose who to add and how to ignore. Personally, I would like to add the likes of mazaje,globexl,manmustwac,seun,jesoul,chaircover,jennykadry,pro1, just to mention a few. Adding someone like FROSBEL could make me hang myself (I don't wanna wake each day with BB spam from "reliable sources"wink. If you're game,let's get this show on the road.
grin
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:57am On Oct 07, 2011
Why are you discriminating against those of us who don't believe in Blackberry?! Its so unfair. We Nokiaberry users deserve to be treated as equals. We will fight for our rights.
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2011
Jay what do u know? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by manmustwac(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2011
Why don't you just start your own Facebook group instead. Because am tired off reading all the religious messages that others in my friendship list keep leaving. I am favoured I am blessed the lord is my strength blah blah blah blah.
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2011
Are they not saying the truth? Theres no one that wants to be cursed u know?
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by mazaje(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2011
toba:

Are they not saying the truth? Theres no one that wants to be cursed u know?

Blessings and curses have no real effects. . .
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by UyiIredia(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
toba:

You're joking, right ?
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
harakiri:

I do not do Bbm .  For starters I despise blackberry phones and it is not my sort of thing.

Besides instant messaging with people I have never met  . Does not sound right.

Some of you could be dangerous conmen or some other assorted category of high risk individuals  grin

But there could be a work around , using a dud profile , sure thats sounds about right  cheesy
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2011
lol, sorry, .Okay. you can email me at atlgal@rocketmail.com and i'll send you my pin if you are on bbm,

I enjoy meeting new people and honestly i don't want Jesus freaks or getting silly broadcasts about juju at 3am in the morning, and no i don't have a problem with religious people i just don't need anymore than i already do or be told to take it to the lord in prayer when the cake i'm trying to bake refuses to rise.
and DEF invitation NOT extended to Frosbel, no offence. .

That is all, thanks guys.
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by harakiri(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2011
@ATLgal, You've got mail.
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ATLgal
DEF invitation NOT extended to Frosbel, no offence. .

Don't flatter yourself grin
Re: Atheist Bbm Friends? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
[size=13pt]Guys, I just thought you may have missed out a few atheist friends for your bmb chats.[/size]

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Destiny: What Is It All About / Saddest Atheist Story! Beware Of Religious Nutjob Families! / What Role Does Religon Play In Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.