Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How To Remove This From My Teeth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remove This From My Teeth (61444 Views)

How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? / What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Biola67: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2023
Ewww
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by STEWpid(f): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2023
Chai..

Go and kiss the dragon.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by OgaTheTop2: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2023
Just live with it...
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by MykellOni(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:
Go for a thorough teeth wash @ d dentist.
Last time I did. I was personally embarrassed wen I saw what came out. Upon say I dey brush twice a day o

Really?? Damn, I've being thinking of doing same for a while now. I can imagine the kinda things wey go comot from my own teeth self. Me wey be say na jz once a day I dey brush....
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Postinor: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:
Last time I did. I was personally embarrassed wen I saw what came out. Upon say I dey brush twice a day o
how much does it cost
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by DishaTom: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Na so
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by samuelson06(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:
Got a chipped tooth about ten years ago, and those brown stain have cover the chipped parts ever since.

They don't bother me in any other way, except that I love grooming myself and those stains irritates me.

Is it possible to be removed? Or, can a dentist file that part off and make it more even without the stain?

Note that I brush my teeth 2 to three times daily cause I hate it when plaques started building up after eating. But those stains have remained.

And I be fine boy fa. I no want make that stain dey there.

This is a very simple stuff. Get a smooth sandpaper and sand the sh!t off.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Fryx: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2023
PotatoSalad:
See a dentist na for filler.
Whats that yellow stuff in the lower tooth? Brush your teeth in circular motion to get rid of that gunk. 🤢

Same type of stain. Learnt it happens when you have an opening in your teeth that gives inner blood vessels a space.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
God abeg, save us from Nairaland and Tinubu!

Why in God's name is someone's stupid dentition on the front page na? Which kind wahala come be this one, ni tori olohun?!

1 Like

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by PepeXKermit: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
80% of Niairalander are Paupers and Peasants. Go figure. lol
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Fryx: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
popp:
Who deceived you that you're a fine boy?

Even though I make the statement a light one, you still find a reason to be sad.

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by anonymuz(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
buygala:
Let it be since it's just a minor stain

No go run enter lion mouth while you dey pursue rat.....

The "simple" procedure to remove that little stain can get complicated, making you wish you had simply let the sleeping stain lie...Many have gone to the great beyond while chasing these little "imperfections".
that's all. I have natural remedy for this, no scam
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by adecz: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
Vim
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Fryx: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Visit a dentist, they'll fix it. Do away with all these fine boy mentality that you calling yourself, nobody cares about the looks of a guy anymore, the Koko be say are you rich , disciplined and intelligent?
Read my writeup again.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Betterperson001(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Omoooo
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by phemmyfour: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:
Got a chipped tooth about ten years ago, and those brown stain have cover the chipped parts ever since.

They don't bother me in any other way, except that I love grooming myself and those stains irritates me.

Is it possible to be removed? Or, can a dentist file that part off and make it more even without the stain?

Note that I brush my teeth 2 to three times daily cause I hate it when plaques started building up after eating. But those stains have remained.

Embrace it
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Amayabor1: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2023
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:
visit a Dental therapist

Visiting a dentist will be better for him
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by WantsandMore: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:
How much does it cost?
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by anonymuz(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2023
donbachi:
See a dentist.

Only God know where and places dat tongue done enter.
all what you need is natural calcium. 1. Go to abattoir,demand for soft bones, grind them and dry. Then mix with your toothpaste. Gone. Thank me later.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by negaiyke: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:

How about a home made remedy... Tested, used and trusted by yours truly

Use a Nail filer, the normal nail filers every ladies use for pedicure

Gently, file out that tooth tip by your self...
(note) -- it may cause tooth sensitivity .. that it e fit de shock you for teeth small small during the process
so gentle does it....

like i mentioned, tested and used by me...yours truly
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by descarado: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Buddha3:
God abeg, save us from Nairaland and Tinubu!

Why in God's name is someone's stupid dentition on the front page na? Which kind wahala come be this one, ni tori olohun?!

I needed this cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by jubrilELsudan: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
APPLY KUKUNASE JUICE ON IT TWICE DAILY

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by thisisit: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Oracle says STOP DRINKING PURE OR SACHET WATER
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by ejimatic: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:

Go for teeth wash .It will be removed.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Fryx: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
negaiyke:

How about a home made remedy... Tested, used and trusted by yours truly

Use a Nail filer, the normal nail filers every ladies use for pedicure

Gently, file out that tooth tip by your self...
(note) -- it may cause tooth sensitivity .. that it e fit de shock you for teeth small small during the process
so gentle does it....

like i mentioned, tested and used by me...yours truly

Read about it. But no one could recommend it. Will definitely do recontouring if its available in Nigeria. Similar process, but safer
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Teeroyzimma: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:

Lol. My tongue's only used to roll foods into my oesophagus.

Will definitely see a dentist. Just want to know what options are available.
and jennyclay's kpekus
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Henix(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:

Note that I brush my teeth three times daily cause I hate it when plaques started building up after eating. But those stains have remained.

What do you do for a living that afford you the time to be brushing teeth thrice daily?

3 Likes

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by rapheal5(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:

Lol. My tongue's only used to roll foods into my oesophagus.

Will definitely see a dentist. Just want to know what options are available.
use blade e go comot
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by mariovito(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Guy whatever you do, do NOT file your teeth.

Infact I think it's okay the way it is.

If it is not causing you any pain or physiological discomfort, LET IT BE!

Don't go and try to solve a problem that is not there and create a real one.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by MarryToday(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
I think you chipped off parts of the enamel,now the dentin is likely exposed.
This makes it easily prone to tooth decay and hypersensitivity, because the protective layer at the bottom is gone.
See a dentist if it can be filled. Because you might feel shocking sensations when you take cold or hot foods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country / COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.