Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How To Remove This From My Teeth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remove This From My Teeth (61404 Views)

How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? / What Can I Use On My Face To Remove This? / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Fryx: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Henix:

What do you do for a living that afford you the time to be brushing teeth thrice daily?

I write.

I code.

I'm indoor most of the time.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by popp(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:

Even though I make the statement a light one, you still find a reason to be sad.

Get well soon.

Piss off!!!
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Fryx: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
MarryToday:
I think you chipped off parts of the enamel,now the dentin is likely exposed.
This makes it easily prone to tooth decay and hypersensitivity, because the protective layer at the bottom is gone.
See a dentist if it can be filled. Because you might feel shocking sensations when you take cold or hot foods.

Yeah, when it was fresh, I do feel the shocking sensation. But no more pain any more.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by phorget(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Look for agbero trouble so he can help remove the teeth with his blow.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by bigcasava1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Brush morning and night especially after meal at night. Try using charcoal to brush for whitening of teeth.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by isaiahethan: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:
Got a chipped tooth about ten years ago, and those brown stain have cover the chipped parts ever since.

They don't bother me in any other way, except that I love grooming myself and those stains irritates me.

Is it possible to be removed? Or, can a dentist file that part off and make it more even without the stain?

Note that I brush my teeth 2 to three times daily cause I hate it when plaques started building up after eating. But those stains have remained.

And I be fine boy fa. I no want make that stain dey there.

Use hammer and thank me later
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by sylve11: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:
Go for a thorough teeth wash @ d dentist.
Last time I did. I was personally embarrassed wen I saw what came out. Upon say I dey brush twice a day o

Hmmm

Did they charge you much for the job? cool
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Germi9: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Use a banana peel
Use the whitish inner part of the banana peel on the affected area of your teeth twice or three times daily for one week and give me feedback
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
GO AND MEET A DENTIST OK...
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Eriokanmi: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Leave it. Except you want to whiten your teeth, which isn't necessary. If I snap my friend's teeth and show it to you, you may just change your mind

1 Like

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by diaspoAFRICANS: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:
Last time I did. I was personally embarrassed wen I saw what came out. Upon say I dey brush twice a day o

Did your teeth became whith and did it last?
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Obesity(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pussy juice stain teeth . Reduce sucking pussy or start brushing immediately after sucking pussy
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by histemple: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Use charcoal to remove it. Very simple and easy.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:
Helinues keep your teeth clean after owambe 😳

Lol
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by bigiyaro(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:
oboy, that shi.t is better experienced that explained, mine was trumatic, can't believe an entirely different universe was existing in my mouth.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by koolaid87: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na minor thing

Dey suck pussey on a regular basis as the juice go remove any stains

Such am well ooo Op
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Mantilla(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:
Got a chipped tooth about ten years ago, and those brown stain have cover the chipped parts ever since.

They don't bother me in any other way, except that I love grooming myself and those stains irritates me.

Is it possible to be removed? Or, can a dentist file that part off and make it more even without the stain?

Note that I brush my teeth 2 to three times daily cause I hate it when plaques started building up after eating. But those stains have remained.

Yes if you are in Imo state, come to FMC OWERRI locate the dental clinic then put a call
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by cliqtips: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ttr4tyg4:
:
grin
Editor in Chief or Chief Editor
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Kemadealadire(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Go for dental cleaning or whitening.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Obakoolex(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Panasonic101:
Say no more..
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by olaniyilukman(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
donbachi:
See a dentist.

Only God know where and places dat tongue done enter.
You never can tell, maybe your babe has had a taste of the Wonderful tongue... I come in peace
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Starhearts: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pple should beware of diz number.
He called himself king Felix
He always claimed to have fixed odd on football betting.
Fooling pple to pay for games .

+234 812 455 3277
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
donbachi:
See a dentist.

Only God know where and places dat tongue done enter.
Yea...only God know, but how does it concern you?
Why are you borthered?
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by BabaIbo: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fryx:

Who fine boy help in real life game?

Instead of chasing shadow in the name of looks only, focus on growing your pocket, intelligence and wisdom more and you will get that handsomeness you seek on a platter.

You know how many fine men out there wey men wey no fine physically reach them but handsome financially more than them don collect their babes or humble?

Go and ask Regina Daniels ex-bf, Adams Oshiomole foreign wife ex guy, them go explain well for you.

In summary, that part is unnecessary.

Go and see a dentist biko.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by olatunjithomas(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:

Like how much did that cost you pls?
I am considering going that way too.
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Fryx: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
BabaIbo:

Who fine boy help in real life game?

Instead of chasing shadow in the name of looks only, focus on growing your pocket, intelligence and wisdom more and you will get that handsomeness you seek on a platter.

You know how many fine men out there wey men wey no fine physically reach them but handsome financially more than them don collect their babes or humble?

Go and ask Regina Daniels ex-bf, Adams Oshiomole foreign wife ex guy, them go explain well for you.

In summary, that part is unnecessary.

Go and see a dentist biko.

Why are you guys so worried about me calling myself a fine boy. Can't you see its a light statement?

I also don't know how to woo women with looks or money. I get bonded with people that I understand naturally. I have enough to take care of myself and my woman. And even without the money, those I love loved me.

But I love taking care of myself. And I am much more intellectually valuable than any money can compete with. Its what I spent my early days building. But these days, I am trying to be more classic and take care of my looks. Especially my natural looks.

Everything don't need to be about women. They are the last thing on my mind at any time.

1 Like

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Stone03: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
nellybadas:

I heard that tooth wash has after effects,true?
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by DestinyNigga: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
May may teeth favour me and my family. Amen grin cheesy
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Zezco(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fine boy indeed with white spots all over your face.
Fryx:

Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by phrenology: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ttr4tyg4:
:
Bros if this game sure you and your cronies for dey knack wetin no good ontop am. You dey find who you go swindle abii? Your playmates are in telegram, go and meet them there. grin
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Akaegwu(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Chew one park of sugar daily
Re: How To Remove This From My Teeth by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Gutter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country / Effects Of Taking Too Much Garri On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.