Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

‘I Am Pregnant & Keeping My Baby’ – Another DAVIDO Side Chick Cries Out With.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Pregnant & Keeping My Baby’ – Another DAVIDO Side Chick Cries Out With.... (402 Views)

WAHALA!! Davido Side Chick L€@k New Video Tape Of Davido On Bed After Knáçking / Hear Davido Side Of The Story How It Started And What Cause The Fight Burnaboy / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Pregnant & Keeping My Baby’ – Another DAVIDO Side Chick Cries Out With.... by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2023
‘I am Pregnant & Keeping My Baby’ – Another DAVIDO Side Chick Cries Out With SAD Video & Receipts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT4DynkUT1I

Not less than 24 hours after Anita Brown came out to claim she is pregnant for Davido and keeping her baby, another secret side-chick has come out also to claim that she is expecting a baby for the Afrobeats superstar. The baby mama-to-be, a French lady who goes by the alias Ivanna Bay broke the shocking news on her Instagram story on June 28, 2023, alongside hard proof of her chats with the Timeless crooner.

To read more, follow this link, https://africanglitz.com/2023/07/13/i-am-pregnant-keeping-my-baby-another-davido-side-chick-cries-out-with-sad-video-receipts/

Re: ‘I Am Pregnant & Keeping My Baby’ – Another DAVIDO Side Chick Cries Out With.... by Xscape1993(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2023
Year of pregnancy for Mr D.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Apartment Tour 2023|my First Apartment In Canada (new Immigrants) / Yorubas Started Nollywood And They Own The Industry - Actress Aisha Lawal / Rema's Rousing Speech After Beating Wizkid, And Davido To Win 'best Afrobeats'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.