Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Maria Chike DENIES Snatching Another Woman's Husband As Drops More Details .... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike DENIES Snatching Another Woman's Husband As Drops More Details .... (454 Views)

Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria Chike DENIES Snatching Another Woman's Husband As Drops More Details .... by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2023
Maria Chike DENIES Snatching Another Woman's Husband as Drops More Details About Her Pregnancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-jYxypxEjs

BBNaija’s Maria Chike Is Pregnant With Her First Baby. The Season 6, Shine Your Eyes housemate and host of the ‘Healing With Maria’ wellness show first made the announcement on June 23, 2023. The host of the ‘Healing With Maria’ wellness show captioned the post “This chapter is called blessed. With our hearts filled with so much love and happiness, we can’t wait to meet you.” The beautiful reality star has dropped some stunning photoshoots from her maternity journey.

But what caught many people’s eyes is the way she is still hiding her man. Her boyfriend, a Dubai-based nightlife businessman named Kelvin, was reportedly married at the time they started dating.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/07/14/maria-chike-denies-snatching-another-womans-husband-as-drops-more-details-about-her-pregnancy/

Re: Maria Chike DENIES Snatching Another Woman's Husband As Drops More Details .... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Ofcourse you'll never accept the husband snatcher tag. GOD knows the truth
Re: Maria Chike DENIES Snatching Another Woman's Husband As Drops More Details .... by meobizy(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good. She won't appear for the All Stars edition.
Re: Maria Chike DENIES Snatching Another Woman's Husband As Drops More Details .... by Foodqueen(f): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Trust my country people.

With that head wey show so, trust them to bring out his full details plus picture.

People wey no show shadow sef, them bring out their identity.

(1) (Reply)

Rema Banned From Entering Ethiopia, They Said He's An Evíl Worshipper / I Didn't Kill Mohbad: Police Lied I Am Innocent Prime Boy Cries Out |mohbad News / Why People Are Bashing The New Rema And Ice Spice Music Collabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.