Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,920 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo (40747 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Ex-footballer, Brazilian Returnee, 2 Malians, Intercepts Cocaine / NDLEA Arrests Ex-convict, Intercepts Crack, Cocaine, Tramadol In Zamfara, Others / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Mindlog: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
MohammadSAW:

IPOB CRIMINALS & YORUBA MISCREANTS ARE THE REASONS THIS COUNTRY WILL REMAIN BACKWARD.
Until Nigeria is totally Islamized we will continue to deal with criminal entities and news like this about the criminal activities of kafiris in NIGERIA.

What about the bandits, I guess they are not Muslims but Atheists.?

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Ventura1: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Even if you called your child JESUS
Still doesn't stop him/her from being criminally minded if proper upbringing is absent.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by odenkirk: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
a country where 70billion is allocated to thieves reps/senate to better thier lives without even thinking about the unemployed youths. to hell with efcc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by SurveyR: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Okay

Join my telegram group let's make money from Surveys.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
I was passing through the secondary school I always pass going to work and I heard a boy ask another if he has created the account. Smh there's no end to scamming in Nigeria. These are boys not up to 16 years old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by panpan(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
The Supreme Court has held that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not have the powers to prosecute offenses that are not corruption cases and that the only corruption cases it can investigate are cases involving the movement of cash from Nigeria to foreign countries and corruption cases involving federal finances, being a creation of federal law.

EFCC should not arrest anybody unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria", or "corruption cases involving federal finances".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Dubetex96(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
That's is their occupation they can't survive without duping some one that's why they turn a blind eye to there druggie daddy crimes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yet they will arrest corrupt politicians, complicate their case files and confuse the court proceedings so that they won't be sentenced. angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by MohammadSAW: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mindlog:

They are freedom fighters working on the Islamization of Nigeria agenda.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Just here to check names shocked

Thought the omonna are the ones corrupting everywhere they move to

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Gbeng30(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
My question is that all this items that been ceased from this boys...? What really happen to them.....because it's like Yahoo dey arrest yahoo... grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
MohammadSAW:

Islamization kee you there

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Moniya4Real(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pls, help me tell the fanatic the truth. Just felt his brain is too damn relegated to be responding to him. Imagine if someone that has this mindset finds his way to the corridors of power. You will never hear a Christian, not even a traditionalist say such. Na wa!

Mindlog:

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by stainlessnature: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
God have mercy. See the number of youths dealing in cyber crime and dispossessing hardworking people around the world of their decent income.

This is worrisome

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Cherrybae(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
I dont believe this names. Majority of the names are not their real names.

People who migrated from SE to SW and they changed their names just to paint the SW bad.

I condemn this names, I condemn it I condemn it.

They must confess their true identities
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by TearsOfHelinues: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Check well helinues family full there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by AmazingELixir: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
embarassed

Most Nigerian youths are irredeemably wasted...I don't think the sentencing for cyber crime is punitive enough to foster deterrence...

7 months sentence is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by MohammadSAW: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
kayone2:

Islamization kee you there
Kia dan iska ne.
Walahi baka da amfani.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by AuthorMan: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Capital punishment would stop this scammers and ritualist

Like the days of Firing Squard. Let it be started again.
For
Ritualists
Corrupt Government officials
Yahoo Boys
Armed robbers
Kidnappers
And Terrorists

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Dicartoo: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
What a country
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Mindlog: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
MohammadSAW:

You remind me of a topic back in school: Fanaticism and Psychiatric disorder" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me leave you the quote:

"Fanaticism is a drug, let loose on society , it's like crack cocaine or alcohol only worse. Fanatics drive through life like alcoholics driving under the influence. They think they’re perfectly fine driving. They kill innocent bystanders, sometimes by the thousands or millions"

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by livinbygrace: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Gboom:
Confiscate all their ill-gotten properties and take them to metal factory with furnace where they will work for at 14 hours a day for 3 years and let them sweat to make money or take them to mining companies

They arrest yahoo boys while they pampers the big men ripping from the fuel subsidy scam ,causing hardship in the country.A liter is now 520 while salary remains the same?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Iamzik: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
ecolime:
Criminals

These boys don't know there is dignity in labour. They all wanna flex and pop bottles.

Abeg, make I dey cruise my Sienna dey go jare

This na Toyota caravan o. My neighbor get this bus that year....very massive ugly thing wey be like 3 bedroom flat.

It is more useful as a pickup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by chido20(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one.

But middle finger to EFCC operatives who conduct themselves unprofessionally by harassing youths on the road, breaking into their homes at night without court order and so on.

I diss them with “Bring Your Whole Crew” by DMX. Great jam!
I Dy like any person wey be hip pop head like me esp those 90s and 2000s hip pop music

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Theunderman: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Your a big liar, no reward attached, just yo hv ur bonus, criminal like you
Panica818:
GUYS READ BELOW

Palm 100 million give away New Campaign is getting hot and free money is everywhere, it not much but it helps in this hard time

It started last week palmpay are giving away Free 10,000 naira (withdrawable instantly) for every new user that join through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money, it started and boys de cash out, it will last till ending of July so now it the best time to get yours o

Rush now that is new and everyone is cashing out. Share it with your friends so the can Benefits too now that the campaign is till running

even old user can benefit too by using a different phone number that is not on palmpay to join sign up and get the reward as for me I use my other phone number to join and collect the reward multiples time, it not much but it helps me a lot

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0Sm54LdsDuegqG8tr1enfBJRhFwZ2N8FiuDWWERgniSxFth4pB1XFsGCEaHHkXLe7l/?mibextid=cr9u03
And send me 2k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by ThierryJay: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
See that one called TiJesunimi.....an utter disgrace to that name ...Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by DonBenny77(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na dis kind life my gf advice me to live.
I said noh!
She don leave me go date Pablo
I don ex her...
Shame!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by MohammadSAW: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mindlog:

You remind me of a topic back in school: Fanaticism and Psychiatric disorder" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me leave you the quote:

"Fanaticism is a drug, let loose on society , it's like crack cocaine or alcohol only worse. Fanatics drive through life like alcoholics driving under the influence. They think they’re perfectly fine driving. They kill innocent bystanders, sometimes by the thousands or millions"

Alcohol is HARAM in Islam.
What type of drug is fanaticism ?

Fanaticism is also HARAM in Islam.

Anyone caught taking fanaticism in Islam will be punished accordly.
If you also caught taking alcohol you will be punished according to Islamic laws.

That fanaticism drug and alcohol drinks is
NOT allowed in Islam.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Danzysky: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Elon musk boys !

Oraimo boombox SPEAKERs 🏁

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by confydoedowaye(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if they do selective arrest. Because the so called yahoo boys are everywhere in southern Nigeria... They is no single street u won't find a yahoo boy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsman In His Farm In Delta. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.