Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo (40715 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Ex-footballer, Brazilian Returnee, 2 Malians, Intercepts Cocaine / NDLEA Arrests Ex-convict, Intercepts Crack, Cocaine, Tramadol In Zamfara, Others / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by wumi2017(f): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
How many guys com remain for our Ibadan now
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by nomolos92: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Useless Yorouba ronu boys

See as dem boku like say dem be rice
Send them to kirikiri this administration is already favoring them and their family grin grin
Awon omo ale jatijati!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Goldbw122(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
EFCC is the richest force on the planet, and they are really calm with their wealth.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Tommydare(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Arindin...arabian slave
MohammadSAW:

IPOB CRIMINALS & YORUBA MISCREANTS ARE THE REASONS THIS COUNTRY WILL REMAIN BACKWARD.
Until Nigeria is totally Islamized we will continue to deal with criminal entities and news like this about the criminal activities of kafiris in NIGERIA.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by lascos912(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
Omo wetin pain me pass be say this people don collect all girls from hardworking guys finish

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Guderian(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Buddha3:
Oyo State has always been the headquarters of yahoo boys and girls, so this is not news.

Oyo state 😂

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by ayandee: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
placeofallure:

This Tijesunimi is actually a total disgrace to the name he bears. How could you Tijesu and be a criminal mastermind? You are not actually Tijesu, you belong to the devil! Radarada!
that name got me too. Only parents who are committed to Christ like pastors, and devoted workers give such names. Only God knows what went wrong.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
MohammadSAW:

IPOB CRIMINALS & YORUBA MISCREANTS ARE THE REASONS THIS COUNTRY WILL REMAIN BACKWARD.
Until Nigeria is totally Islamized we will continue to deal with criminal entities and news like this about the criminal activities of kafiris in NIGERIA.

Islamized kill you their..
The man that was liched in Sokoto is not a crime...idoit Kittle calling pot black grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by DaveJacuzie: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what was the rate of yahoo when dollar was 100
There was no yahoo then. Nigeria only had 419 guys cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by landiqa(m): 12:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Panica818:
GUYS READ BELOW

Palm 100 million give away New Campaign is getting hot and free money is everywhere, it not much but it helps in this hard time

It started last week palmpay are giving away Free 10,000 naira (withdrawable instantly) for every new user that join through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money, it started and boys de cash out, it will last till ending of July so now it the best time to get yours o

Rush now that is new and everyone is cashing out. Share it with your friends so the can Benefits too now that the campaign is till running

even old user can benefit too by using a different phone number that is not on palmpay to join sign up and get the reward as for me I use my other phone number to join and collect the reward multiples time, it not much but it helps me a lot

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0Sm54LdsDuegqG8tr1enfBJRhFwZ2N8FiuDWWERgniSxFth4pB1XFsGCEaHHkXLe7l/?mibextid=cr9u03
And send me 2k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

Phishing scam. Go learn work.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by pacespot(m): 1:04am On Jul 15, 2023
It is only funny that the people who voted their jagaban are now the ones facing this mass incarceration by EFCC.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Betgold84: 2:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Omo u day hear rap gan.

TemplarLandry:
Good one.

But middle finger to EFCC operatives who conduct themselves unprofessionally by harassing youths on the road, breaking into their homes at night without court order and so on.

I diss them with “Bring Your Whole Crew” by DMX. Great jam!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Blitzking: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2023
We need more labourers in this Agbado economy...send them to the plantations and feed them well let them grow food to feed the nation..not idling away in jail.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2023
The only conviction Efcc has this year is yahoo related offense gandollar is walking free and many more
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by MechanicMike: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by LivingSage: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Average youths today in Nigeria have no job than Yahoo Yahoo.

They've seen it as legitimate work because they don't even hide it again.

Once you see ACTIVE as their status even at midnight, nah Dem.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Ex0rrcist: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Capital punishment would stop this scammers and ritualist
You'll never know peace. You can't wish capital punishment on your politicians but this young men that are into fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by lildonn222: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:

Christian! Show your face. No Muslim will have a moniker like yours. You'll die in your obsession to give Islam a bad name.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by lildonn222: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Pls, help me tell the fanatic the truth. Just felt his brain is too damn relegated to be responding to him. Imagine if someone that has this mindset finds his way to the corridors of power. You will never hear a Christian, not even a traditionalist say such. Na wa!

Unfortunately, he's a Christian disguised as a muslim making provoking comments.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

You'll never know peace. You can't wish capital punishment on your politicians but this young men that are into fraud.

You'll be killed if you don't stop scamming. Lazy youth
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by cutiejazz1(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Naija na cruise... There are corrupt politicians everywhere and all efcc do is going after yahoo boys. May God save us all in this country. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by ojonugba2014(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
One thing I hate about this yahoo boys is the way they think ND thier lifestyle.

Small Cash out like this,them no go allow people rest or hear word again,them go run go buy designers, expensive iphone, cars, Carry girls,pop bottles.

The reason why I like crypto trading is because of our simple lifestyle, a crypto enthusiast can be a millionaire/billionaire ND u wl not know. But u see all this yahoo boys ND girls,them no get comon sense. Until they have common sense ND know how to live a simple lifestyle,na that time then go have peace of mind.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by NOwazobia: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Our forefathers could not survive the Trans-Atlantic slavery of Christian Masters and could not survive the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade of the Islam Dynasty. A lot has happened to Southern Nigeria. It has been one form of slavery to another.

Now it is Nigerians against Southern Nigeria. I wish I can provide a million jobs.
After a week, you would have sacked most of these boys.

They don't know how to work honestly.

They will steal the products and the factory equipments.

They are not employable, skill wise and morally wise.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by MohammadSAW: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2023
lildonn222:
Christian! Show your face. No Muslim will have a moniker like yours. You'll die in your obsession to give Islam a bad name.
Walahi ubanka dan iska ne.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:

Make we catch you with that your Islamalization in Southeast make ESN and UGM give you a run of your life,, ask your brothers in SouthEast there previous Encounter,, there are boundaries
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:

They are freedom fighters working on the Islamization of Nigeria agenda.
Thunder fire Mohammed and Saw, Mumu Muhammad is a fool and idiot criminal,,
Com to Onitsha 24nnewi street, Anambra state, I want to check something
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Godsongang: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bleep efcc, go arrest those corrupt politicians.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by placeofallure(f): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
ayandee:
that name got me too. Only parents who are committed to Christ like pastors, and devoted workers give such names. Only God knows what went wrong.

Hmmmnn! Deep.

You're right actually. A saint turned sinner, something went wrong and it might be too late to salvage anything. Pity.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by lildonn222: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:
Walahi ubanka dan iska ne.
Your mom most have told you about him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by AmVeryOk: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2023
ecolime:
Criminals

These boys don't know there is dignity in labour. They all wanna flex and pop bottles. Business Card

Abeg, make I dey cruise my Sienna dey go jare
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo by Rapheal09: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good job Efcc pls do make sure dey all landed in prison
Jobless fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Elozino Ogege: Eyes Of Murdered DELSU Student Found In Shrine / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.