Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,705 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Only For Ogun State People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only For Ogun State People (572 Views)

Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / Gbenga Daniel Declares Support For Ogun APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For Ogun State People by 21Tony: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good day nairalanders

I have plans relocate to Ogun state to establish something (building material), so i need review from those that knows ogun state everywell, like local government and their population, industrial complex, building material markets and so on

Please i have alot of questions to ask
indicate here let me ask you on this forum if that's gonna make you comfortable.
Re: Only For Ogun State People by incandescentena: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
21Tony:
Good day nairalanders

I have plans relocate to Ogun state to establish something, so i need review from those that knows ogun state everywell, like local government and their population, industrial complex, markets and so on

Chat me up on 090-6815-1622, or indicate here let me ask you on this forum if that's gonna make you comfortable.

Why not use your real Moniker than signing up a new Nairaland Moniker?

1 Like

Re: Only For Ogun State People by 21Tony: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
incandescentena:

Why not use your real Moniker than signing up a new Nairaland Moniker?

Omo i can't sign in, i forgot my password, because am always busy and remained a guest reader.
But, you can check my moniker it's olusegun34 , Am clean cool
Re: Only For Ogun State People by STRI1: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ogun state is a nice place to do bussiness. And what type of business is that
Re: Only For Ogun State People by 21Tony: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
STRI1:
Ogun state is a nice place to do bussiness. And what type of business is that

Building materials (tiles and plumbing materials) wholesale, where do you suggest, how many building material market are in ogun and locations(LGA), which of markets is least populated.
Re: Only For Ogun State People by 21Tony: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thanks to those that chatted up, more review needed please
Abi , make i monitize the review ni?
Re: Only For Ogun State People by FourQu: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Op remember to carry your skull insurance along with you on your way to ogun state wink

It’s a dog eat dog skull world out there mehn
Re: Only For Ogun State People by incandescentena: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2023
21Tony:

Omo i can't sign in, i forgot my password, because am always busy and remained a guest reader.
But, you can check my moniker it's olusegun34 , Am clean cool

That's okay
Re: Only For Ogun State People by Ola9ja23: 6:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Depending on the location and area that you are looking at

Like Sango, ifo and Papalanto are densely populated area bcs of their proximity to Lagos and this area also enjoy close proximity to Lagos and they call it Lagos Abeokuta Express way and they enjoy the most industrialized environment in Nigeria eg Agbara, Atan toward Gbadagry.

The second place is Lagos Ibadan Express way, like Mowe, Magboro, ibafo towards Sagamu
Re: Only For Ogun State People by APCNig: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2023
21Tony:
Good day nairalanders

I have plans relocate to Ogun state to establish something (building material), so i need review from those that knows ogun state everywell, like local government and their population, industrial complex, building material markets and so on

Chat me up on 090-6815-1622, or indicate here let me ask you on this forum if that's gonna make you comfortable.

If you are flat headed developer, don’t try it. Drugs distribution and baby factory will not be allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only For Ogun State People by 21Tony: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Depending on the location and area that you are looking at

Like Sango, ifo and Papalanto are densely populated area bcs of their proximity to Lagos and this area also enjoy close proximity to Lagos and they call it Lagos Abeokuta Express way and they enjoy the most industrialized environment in Nigeria eg Agbara, Atan toward Gbadagry.

The second place is Lagos Ibadan Express way, like Mowe, Magboro, ibafo towards Sagamu

Thank you so much for this info, i really appreciate
Re: Only For Ogun State People by ambale(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2023
The thing is there are lots of building materials store right now in some of the axis you will be venturing and they all belong to an association, so you must stand out to get a headway

Plus voodooism is rampant among them here, so you have to be on top of your game always

You need to also make quick relationships with site workers and promise them some commission si they can refer you to some of their client

By and large it is very profitable business if you know your onions

Ogun state is blessed with so many new sites and work constantly goes on there.
Re: Only For Ogun State People by 21Tony: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
ambale:
The thing is there are lots of building materials store right now in some of the axis you will be venturing and they all belong to an association, so you must stand out to get a headway

Plus voodooism is rampant among them here, so you have to be on top of your game always

You need to also make quick relationships with site workers and promise them some commission si they can refer you to some of their client

By and large it is very profitable business if you know your onions

Ogun state is blessed with so many new sites and work constantly goes on there.

Thanks dear, nice explanation
Re: Only For Ogun State People by ambale(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
21Tony:

Thanks dear, nice explanation

Glad it helped you

(1) (Reply)

Niger Republic: Corp Members Are Reserved For War - NYSC DG (Video) / Aisha Yesufu: No Sitting Governor Was Ever Sacked Until it happened / Video: Drama As Lady Challenges Lagos State Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.