Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port (28295 Views)

Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / Spent Grain ( Brewery Waste ) / Long Grain Rice Paddy For Sale In Large Quantity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by saysoo: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/ukraine-sets-to-build-grain-terminal-at-lekki-port/amp/
Africans are so dumb. I would love to see an african country doing such from these european countries to africa. Such was done to Zambia on their copper field and the get 0.06% of total proceeds.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by iike: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Another Yoruba news
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by 9gerian: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria should stay neutral and do business for its own benefit with everyone that is genuinely interested. Geopolitics should be clearly off the table!

shortgun:
Nigeria should be forming alliances and trade relations with Russia not Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by drerocker: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2023
shortgun:
Your view
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Quenncee: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2023
odduduwa:
Southwest that will disappear soon , under the sea

Just as Kwara Yoruba turned later into Kwara of fulani grin grin
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Lindseyrd: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:

Why are you bringing SW into the discussion? Nobody cares about SW ! People only care about Lagos which wasn't part of South west until recently when banangida changed that.
Lagos is the Yeast!Children of hate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Chetas81(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2023
Lazy minded citizen cannot produce ordinary food for their own benefit, no country in the world where the citizen hate production, the citizen of such nation will suffer more than their imagination 👌😂
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by purplekayc(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2023
Ukraine wey dey fight war?
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Elsueno: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Nigerians sha, these corrupt nazis despicably & openly hate our blavks a## but because some corrupt leaders want some E.U pounds, they are ready to leak thier a##, imagine not even Germany but freaking Ukraine who themselves are just barely surviving from hands outs by Germany, EU & uncle Sam

ANYWAYS, LET ME TELL MY YORUBA BROTHERS, THAT UKRAINIAN GRAIN IS FILLED WITH PESTICIDES & ALL SORTS OF CHEMICALS TO D EXTENT EVEN D BALTICS & POLAND DO NOT WANT THAT CRAP?! DONT BE A DUMPING GROUND PLS!

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by lexy2014: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
If you love progress and you love the Yoruba and Yorubaland, the Best Time to invest in Lagos and neighbouring Yoruba SW states is now.

if you hate and resent your Yoruba host, this is the worst time to invest in Yorubaland. You will lose because of your hate for your host who own the land.

Invest in Lagos today with a good patriotic heart and not with a heart full of hatred and bigotry against your host so you will not lose everything you bring to Yorubaland.

God bless Lagos state and may God bless Nigeria for ever!

Oga, wait oh. Who are you begging to come invest in Lagos?

Is it indigenes or non indigenes?

You need to be specific about who your appeal for investment is for.

If it is indigenes and Yorubas, do you need to beg them before they invest in Lagos? If u are begging them to invest in Lagos, that shows that they are reluctant to invest.

If it is non indigenes and non Yorubas, that's going to a problem cos are you not in support of the indigenes bill that is going to prevent non indigenes of Lagos from owning property in Lagos?

Also for you to be appealing to non indigenes and Yorubas, doesn't it show that Lagos isn't the alpha and omega u guys are trying to project it as? Doesn't ot show that indigenes and Yorubas alone don't have what it takes to move Lagos forward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Kukutenla: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/ukraine-sets-to-build-grain-terminal-at-lekki-port/amp/
It's unfortunate. This is a thread that we should be debating the merits and demerits for our national economy instead it has turned to a tribal thread.
Why am I surprised though when the op is an ethnic jingoist too.
Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Chetas81(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2023
lexylaw40:
this is much needed, people are hungry
because the lazy minded citizen failed to produce what they can eat 😂
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by seunjungle1(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2023
You carry drug go Ukraine you said they hate you..... No be drug you and your brothers dey push go there.

Stoplying:

What in hell are you talking about ? I absolutely do not understand what you just said.
By the way, Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries on earth and they hate black people in Ukraine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Ventura1: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Valid
XerXers:

Recolonization of lazy tribe. Una no de ever build anything, na foreigners dey build everything
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by georgeakins: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
ebufa:

Invest in Awoyaya or yakoyo! I think not! somebody may wake up one day and decide some people are not Indigenes nor 1st class Nigerians! Keep your Lagos in all of its glory! we will stick to our Biafra!

We have said it severally that we don't want Ibos in our land.

All other tribes and races are welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by jzimchi: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2023
odduduwa:
Southwest that will disappear soon , under the sea

Your Ancestors will disappear soon under the sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by somehow: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2023
You mean NATO via Ukraine wants to build grain terminal in Lagos?

When did the West start building anything that won't benefit them directly in their former conquered territories?
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by SaLongs1(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2023
grin grin I am sure that Russia will build nuclear silos there too.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Calitoscassius(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:

Employing Ukrainian companies at this moment in time is just like doing charity. All their qualified manpower are busy fighting a war. Don't expect them to do a good job. If anything Ukraine should be giving contracts to Nigerians to build stuff in Ukraine.

There is no need for Ukrain, we have a big world, why Ukraine ?
Very good observations. And. A very good question, why Ukraine? And i add, Why in Nigeria? All the way from Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Gbadebo19(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2023
shortgun:
You think everybody is as stupid and dumb as you??
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by CartelKenneth: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2023
wrongman665:
Why always lagos? angry
Most important state in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Calitoscassius(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2023
somehow:

When did the West start building anything that won't benefit them directly in their former conquered territories?
Good question. There is always an Ulterior motives.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by unscripted(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:

Brainless dumb idiot, I provided proof for my claims.
Where is proof for your claims, I guess you are so dumb that you don't even understand the concept of proving your claims.

For your info, the Portuguese were the guys who made the first maps of the region and they wrote Benin all over Lagos on their maps..

Europeans even made notes and wrote books in which they clearly claim that Lagos was part of Benin at the time of their visit.

I have literally shown you some Precolonial maps of the region, but you are not sufficiently intelligent to read them. All you know is how to insult people.
Spend less time insulting and more time improving your stupid brain.
Lagos was never Benin kingdom,, dahomey was paying tribute to the oyo empire in those period ,, Portuguese Maping was designed to direct their interests,, ( you could see regions they named negroland) lagos was a trade zone yes , but southwestern people the Aworis and Ijebus inhabited the lands and ruled over it...
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Calitoscassius(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Gbadebo19:

You think everybody is as stupid and dumb as you??
Make your own comment on the topic, stop being obnoxious, everyone has the right to an opinion on the topic, what is yours? undecided
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by SaLongs1(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
somehow:

You no get shame? Na grain silos dem wan build oo...no be nuclear weapon silos like una Russia dey build for Belarus, if dem build am if you like no buy. No by force.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by somehow: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Stoplying:
To those who want to rewrite history, know that hundreds of years ago, people who could write were already visiting the region, they wrote notes and made maps, those are still available for consultation. You can't rewrite them.

An other Precolonial map of Africa below. Locate the kingdom of Benin on it.

Where did you get this map?

Help with the source.
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by SeriouslySense(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2023
wart
SaLongs1:
grin grin I am sure that Russia will build nuclear silos there too.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by kmaster007: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2023
U no like Nigeria.
shortgun:
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Calitoscassius(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2023
georgeakins:

All other tribes and races are welcome.
Which your land? grin grin i bet you don't own 2 by 4 in your so called land. And who's we?
Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by SeriouslySense(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2023
I made some valuable adjustments. Please thank me.
georgeakins:

All other tribes and races are welcome[/.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Sets To Build Grain Terminal At Lekki Port by Powersurge: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2023
shortgun:

Nigeria is not a party to the conflict. Russia and Ukraine can go and Bleep themselves. Anybody that bring business, we do business with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Bank Of Agriculture Giving Loans To Farmers? / Tomato Scarcity Looms As FG Approves Importation For Nine Companies / Ondo Gets 10 Bulldozers To Boost Cassava Production -Gov Akeredolu Shares PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.