Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. (25716 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by johnjose68: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Which way Nigeria?

https://gazettengr.com/njc-clears-cjn-ariwoolas-son-22-others-as-new-federal-court-judges/

I hear say Obi's son dey carry camera dey follow Hollywood actors up and down for US grin grin

I hear say Peter OBI (POBI) if rearranged, na IPOB grin

I hear say POBI no fit stay for Anambra because of Ekpa grin

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Omenlon: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

Is he the only one qualified? Is he the most qualified? Don't be stupid? Out of how many qualified citizens, one family will take too while at least thousands of qualified citizens will not get one.
why insulting me for matter of those who don't even know whether you exist? If you continue like this you will remain miserable in your life. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by garfield1: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:

I think it’s troubling that tribalism has eliminated your sense of objective moral judgment.

From your argument, it’s easy to deduce that, for you, everything a Yoruba man does is good while everything an Igbo man does is bad.

What a waste of education🤦

When odili daughter was appointed a judge,what did you say?

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by NapoleonHill: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Sermwell:

And you people want a country that works! Una go wait tire cheesy cheesy

Just look at you supporting useless nepotism! grin

Let the country that works start in your family.

A lot of you are just envious of others. Earlier in the week, we saw all Afe Babalola's children on TV who are lawyers. People like you will simply go mad and blame their father for their success when, in fact, for some of you who are fortunate to come from affluent families, you do the same.

If you don't know this, it's either you're not from a family where your parents have noble jobs, which is not a bad things btw, or you're simply out of touch with your own reality.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by elmogaji(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

He is not qualified for anything? This country is in fir sale

How do you know he’s not qualified, stop all this , if he’s qualified , there’s nothing wrong, I’m sure he worked hard to be recommended and eventually appointed ..

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Tareq1105: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Jorussia:
If his son is qualified to be a FHC judge,i don't see anything wrong in this.I know that justice odilis daughter was appointed FHC judge before her mum retired

Don't mind some critics.

His son is an adult, qualified and has his life to live.

My Perm Sec has 2 of his children employed in the service of Fed Govt.

What has the CJN done wrong? It's just bcoz the son read Law and enrolled in the Bench.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by benjaminlawson(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2023
eyinjuege:
And so?
Didn't he meet rhw criteria for nomination or whatever?
Many professionals in law, medicine have their children towing same path as them.
It's easier for the children as they can have guidance direclty from their parents

You talking out of ignorance, saying law and medicine profession have their children in the profession, is that the argument here? We are talking of the person who is the chairman of NJC, who is the head of selection committee, did he come down from his seat as chairman when they want to consider his son's matter? Mind you this not a private company, it is a Federal institution where all Nigerians have a stake, he even sworn that he will not allow his personal interest to overtime National interest.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by MightySparrow: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2023
loosecanon50:
CJN Ariwoola’s Son has been cleared by NJC so that he can also partake in the judisharing just like his daddy.

The judiciary is now a supermarket...Just go in and buy your judgement.

Nonsense.
If you believe you are in a noble profession, you will want your children there: army, lecturing, pastoring,.....

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Tareq1105: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2023
benjaminlawson:

You talking out of ignorance, saying law and medicine profession have their children in the profession, is that the argument here? We are talking of the person who is the chairman of NJC, who is the head of selection committee, did he come down from his seat as chairman when they want to consider his son's matter? Mind you this not a private company, it is a Federal institution where all Nigerians have a stake, he even sworn that he will not allow his personal interest to overtime National interest.

Ben, I got your point but you know we were not at the meeting, so we wouldn't know what really transpired when his son was being considered.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Sermwell(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Let the country that works start in your family.

A lot of you are just envious of others. Earlier in the week, we saw all Afe Babalola's children on TV who are lawyers. People like you will simply go mad and blame their father for their success when, in fact, for some of you who are fortunate to come from affluent families, you do the same.

If you don't know this, it's either you're not from a family where your parents have noble jobs, which is not a bad things btw, or you're simply out of touch with your own reality.
The situation is different here! Anyone can become a lawyer without the influence of parents! Iam a lawyer and no one in our lineage as far as I know is a lawyer. Go and check the qualifications of the other judges who got that promotion and compare it side by side that of the CJN's son and tell us how he merit the promotion along side others whose qualifications far dusted his own! I guess you now know what we are talking about! grin
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by crixlight2(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

How do you know he is not qualify ? So because his dad is Supreme Court judge they should deny his son ? , is this the first time that children follow the footsteps of their parents ?

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Alliswell248: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2023
loosecanon50:
CJN Ariwoola’s Son has been cleared by NJC so that he can also partake in the judisharing just like his daddy.

So if you have a son, and he is well qualified, he should be denied.....
Continue your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Blitzerz: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2023
This man is trying to still bribe judiciary
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Jostoman: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2023
bestpunterever:
Padi padi things...
i disagree with you, there is nothing bad in it if his son is qualify.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by ChiefOkporghe: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Engrduke:
Please tell me what I don't know.

If the son ticks all the criteria boxes, what is the crime in getting what he deserves?
Is he less a Nigerian because his father is highly placed?

As a Vice-Chancellor of a university, is it logical to deny one's son admission even when he did so well in JAMB UTME, SSCE and Post UTME in order to appear so good to the public?

Most influential and successful people use their resources to prepare their wards academically, professionally, socially, etc for the future.

Once you break the jinx of limitations, your descendants are positioned for greatness.
J F Kennedy's, George W Bush's, etc generations benefitted from their ancestors' breakthrough in the Western world or the saner climes as some people like to eulogize them
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Chucks13: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2023
aariwa:
The good thing about emilokan mandate thief is how he is dealing heavily with his supporters by throwing them and their families deeper into poverty. He is showing them live satan love ..starting with fuel price . The US, British and other countries have tightened their visas so no running away and Nigeria would now through emilokan know the lazy people and people who work hard

When someone woke up early in the morning saying these shit you just said the family need to consult brain doctor ASAP.

Bro you need brain help. Emilokan is dealing with his supporters, in what way? Wallahi they should chain you down right away because I don't know how you think a rot of over 24 years will be solved just in 4 week with the population of 220million heads with different dialects, culture, religion and political affliction.

You need help for real if you think Nigeria no longer col for you quit and go Kenya or Uganda or shut up.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by bestpunterever: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Jostoman:
i disagree with you, there is nothing bad in it if his son is qualify.
You knows many might be more qualified...
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by JB4life: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Family business.Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by casualobserver: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

People naturally follow in the footsteps of their parents because it is what they know. It is not unusual for Children of business men become business men, children of doctors become doctors, etc etc. There are children of lawyers/doctors/academics where all the children are lawyers/doctors/academics.

So because one’s father is a successful businessman/ doctor/lawyer/politician he should be denied the opportunity to reach the peak of his career if he has worked for it?

So a child of a successful man should be cursed because his father reached the peak of his career? So Dangote or Adenuga’s children should not become billionaires?

3 Likes

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by aylipple: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by aylipple: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2023
casualobserver:

People naturally follow in the footsteps of their parents because it is what they know. Children of business men become business men, children of doctors become doctors, etc etc.

So because one’s father is a successful businessman/ doctor/lawyer/politician he should be denied the opportunity to reach the peak of his career if he has worked for it?

Obviously, people are easily swayed by emotions. The said son wasn't just plucked from somewhere to suddenly become a FHC Judge; he must've been a State High Court Judge or something along that line before he was elevated to a FHC.

Anyways, whatever makes them sleep better at night.

3 Likes

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Jostoman: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2023
bestpunterever:
You knows many might be more qualified...
i know but all of them are not his children.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Chucks13: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Blitzerz:
This man is trying to still bribe judiciary

And Justice Odili and her daughter are trying to bribe the govt too?

I will say it over and over the worst anyone can do to himself or herself is to join the occultic obidient I swear because the moment you join even goat reason better than all of you including Bitter Obi himself.

Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by bestpunterever: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Jostoman:
i know but all of them are not his children.
You are right though...

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Kingstanding: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

. You too should train your children so that they can belong to elite club.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by NAC1666: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Which way Nigeria?

https://gazettengr.com/njc-clears-cjn-ariwoolas-son-22-others-as-new-federal-court-judges/
Nice one...must supreme Court justices children are judges in many federal courts in the country...e.g,Mary odili,etc
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by ghiloman28(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
If you really know what you doing you should get buyer since you know a country that is up for sale
IamANigerianMan:

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Which way Nigeria?

Be ranting "which way on social media, while they groomed their children for you". Just the same energy you are using to lambast their parents, if you are not careful, you will still critize the children too. So, ride on

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

You better start investing in your children's education. Since you missed the opportunity to be educated, don't deny your children 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Menclothing: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2023
Odili in ph are same too

So because my father is there if am qualified I should not be promoted ?

You think being judge is beans lolz illiterate full here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos) / Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.