Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. (25747 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Remii(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

He is not qualified for anything? This country is in fir sale
can you explain how he is not qualified?

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by bluecircle470: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

You just dey rant. Your mate go school and become a judge and you’re foaming from both side of your mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Zuckembego: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Out of the 23 judges nominated, people called out 1 person and start wailing over his appointment.

Nawa for we country people

2 Likes

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by ultraviolet27(f): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Igbo People Very anyhow Oloriburuku Hate filled Envious Tribe So if my Dad is a University V.C I shouldn't apply for Lecturing Job and When I am Qualified as a Dean I shouldn't be appointed Because it may be Viewed as if Na my Papa Influence am!??

Very Wicked, Condescending and Arrogant Tribe Yet they want to Rule Nigeria When Justice Odili did Her own I I no See any Tears if na Ezekwezili or Peter Obi do their own that One no go be Favouritism.

3 Likes

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Bimpe29: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
No hard feeling about that, provided it is done on merit and justice.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by aestake: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

That is a very dangerous precedence precedent. It is communism not democracy. Power is not allowed to cluster in one family in democracy.
The country is gone though.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Crieff(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

And how do you know that?

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by aestake: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2023
ultraviolet27:
Igbo People Very anyhow Oloriburuku Hate filled Envious Tribe So if my Dad is a University V.C I shouldn't apply for Lecturing Job and When I am Qualified as a Dean I shouldn't be appointed Because it may be Viewed as if Na my Papa Influence am!??

Very Wicked, Condescending and Arrogant Tribe Yet they want to Rule Nigeria When Justice Odili did Her own I I no See any Tears if na Ezekwezili or Peter Obi do their own that One no go be Favouritism.

What have you benefited from the ruling by non-igbos? You know tribalism, favoritism, nepotism and other other -isms are a concern in Nigeria and that is why you don't have electricity, good roads, water and housing. You know!
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Engrduke:
Please tell me what I don't know.

If the son ticks all the criteria boxes, what is the crime in getting what he deserves?
Is he less a Nigerian because his father is highly placed?

As a Vice-Chancellor of a university, is it logical to deny one's son admission even when he did so well in JAMB UTME, SSCE and Post UTME in order to appear so good to the public?

Most influential and successful people use their resources to prepare their wards academically, professionally, socially, etc for the future.

Once you break the jinx of limitations, your descendants are positioned for greatness.
J F Kennedy's, George W Bush's, etc generations benefitted from their ancestors' breakthrough in the Western world or the saner climes as some people like to eulogize them

There ascendary in saner clime as you put it do not affect the ascendary of others not in their economic brackets as we see here in Nigeria.

There is no basis for comparison, in the west irrespective of your background you can aspire to become the best you can but here in Nigeria it isn't so.

We wish everyone in position to aspire can be given fair opportunity to justle for slots in the country even if they do no get it finally.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Vboot1: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Which way Nigeria?

https://gazettengr.com/njc-clears-cjn-ariwoolas-son-22-others-as-new-federal-court-judges/

Honest question you should have asked, is he qualified? for how long has he been practicing? any 'dot' on his records?

Anything other than the above wont stand.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Jsucre(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Certain region hate this
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Penguin2: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
garfield1:

When odili daughter was appointed a judge,what did you say?
Did Justice Mary Odili chair the meeting that appointed her daughter?
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Espelbengz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
If u like no go train your children to become influential citizens, dey here the complain d follow follow obi wey train him own children to dey influential the yarn dust! Their children go do same thing wey them d do u now!
Get some sense bro😉👊

loosecanon50:
CJN Ariwoola’s Son has been cleared by NJC so that he can also partake in the judisharing just like his daddy.

The judiciary is now a supermarket...Just go in and buy your judgement.

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Funflipper: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:
Okay nah.

Chief Justice’s son is now a federal judge, even if his father is the Chief Justice of the World Court, the son cannot be appointed as a judge anywhere in the world even in the so called Babana Republic if the son did not study and practice Law for some years.

Justice Oputa was also a judge of the Supreme Court, look at what his 71 years old son is. An African 71 years old man calling himself CharleyBoy with piercing and ear rings all over his face, and a lesbian daughter.

What a tale of two judges!

Who said the son didn't study law?
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Blitzerz: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

And Justice Odili and her daughter are trying to bribe the govt too?

I will say it over and over the worst anyone can do to himself or herself is to join the occultic obidient I swear because the moment you join even goat reason better than all of you including Bitter Obi himself.

Shame!!!

You be mumu.
In a sane clime, this will be tagged conflict of interest.
In the middle of a tribunal.
Clear cut.

Biden in america is currently being investigated because of his son's government connection business deals,

Here you are defending nonsense.

Gerrahia, smeelly brain
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by garfield1: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Did Justice Mary Odili chair the meeting that appointed her daughter?

What exactly is your point? Most judges children are either lawyers or judges.whether ariwoola chairs it or not makes no difference

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Chucks13: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blitzerz:

You be mumu.
In a sane clime, this will be tagged conflict of interest.
In the middle of a tribunal.
Clear cut.

Biden in america is currently being investigated because of his son's government connection business deals,

Here you are defending nonsense.

Gerrahia, smeelly brain

As usual nonentity on the loose pls who get rope their

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jorussia:
If his son is qualified to be a FHC judge,i don't see anything wrong in this.I know that justice odilis daughter was appointed FHC judge before her mum retired

Pls don't bring your common sense and logic into this space and distrupt the entertaining public show of brainlessness by the children of perdition. Just accept that Ariwoola Jnr is a secondary school drop-out who has been cleared by the NJC because his dad is the CJN, OK? After that let's hold hands and sing "ellu pigs 78...ellu pigs 90 🎵 "

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Macphenson: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:
Okay nah.

Chief Justice’s son is now a federal judge, even if his father is the Chief Justice of the World Court, the son cannot be appointed as a judge anywhere in the world even in the so called Babana Republic if the son did not study and practice Law for some years.

Justice Oputa was also a judge of the Supreme Court, look at what his 71 years old son is. An African 71 years old man calling himself CharleyBoy with piercing and ear rings all over his face, and a lesbian daughter.

But Tinubu has a lesbian daughter.

What a tale of two judges!

But Tinubu has a lesbian daughter.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by hamzeiy: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Any prove for this or you're just shouting without evidence

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by eyinjuege: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
benjaminlawson:

You talking out of ignorance, saying law and medicine profession have their children in the profession, is that the argument here? We are talking of the person who is the chairman of NJC, who is the head of selection committee, did he come down from his seat as chairman when they want to consider his son's matter? Mind you this not a private company, it is a Federal institution where all Nigerians have a stake, he even sworn that he will not allow his personal interest to overtime National interest.

Does his child meet the criteria or not?

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by anonymous1759(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Omenlon:
so because your father is an officer in the army you can't join the army so that people won't accuse your father of nepotism.

Hatred has turned that one to a Mad man folks like them are the ones that berates rich kids success like Davido. Imagine yourself working hard to give yourself the best and your kids and tomorrow one foool whose parent didn't care for him will be beefing your kids that without their parents they wouldn't be rich .

1 Like

Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Blitzerz: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

As usual nonentity on the loose pls who get rope their
Foooooooooooool !!
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Nauttyprof(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
iyke2frankeze:

That is a very dangerous precedence. It is communism not democracy. Power is not allowed to cluster in one family in democracy.

Mention all his family members who are judges. The son is qualified for it and it's so simple. Why are we like this? That his father is a CJN does not mean that the son shouldn't progress in his profession.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Wkaay(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hmmmmm
When will it reach our turn
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Onuoha1234(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Despicable mischief_ purveyors, No one has said anything other than that he is a son of the CJN, Is he not qualified ?
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
ecolime:
As long as he is qualified, no issues.
WHO IS QUALIFIED IN NIGERIA? IS IT BUHARI OR WHO? OBVIOUSLY HIS FATHER HAS BEEN MAKING HIM TO BE QUALIFIED TILL DATE. angry
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by iyke2frankeze: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Mention all his family members who are judges. The son is qualified for it and it's so simple. Why are we like this? That his father is a CJN does not mean that the son shouldn't progress in his profession.
So all his family members must be involved for it to be wrong? I can bet with you balls that there are thousands of qualified citizens for the work and it should not concentrate in a single family.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by iyke2frankeze: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Omenlon:
why insulting me for matter of those who don't even know whether you exist? If you continue like this you will remain miserable in your life. May God help you.
I am not your mate financially and in all ramifications. You are actually the one miserable for defending evil for the sake of 30k N-Power programme that has ended.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by iyke2frankeze: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Omenlon:
is the person involved qualified? , You that is pointing fingers will you denied your son an appointment even when his qualified for it just to please others?
Yes I will deny him if there are other qualified citizens. Positions should not concentrate in my own family alone when those other qualified citizens have non in their families. That is what we call equity in democracy.
Re: NJC Clears CJN Ariwoola’s Son, 22 Others, As Federal Judges. by Penguin2: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
garfield1:

What exactly is your point? Most judges children are either lawyers or judges.whether ariwoola chairs it or not makes no difference
Please, do you know anything about morality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NURTW President, Baruwa, Others Detained Over Alleged Culpable Homicide / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.