Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

How Tricyclist Killed Girlfriend For Ritual In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tricyclist Killed Girlfriend For Ritual In Abia State (192 Views)

Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby / Speeding Truck Crushes Student And Tricyclist In Ibadan (Photos) / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tricyclist Killed Girlfriend For Ritual In Abia State by Ukpaka: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
How Tricyclist Killed Girlfriend For Ritual In Abia State
https://247ureports.com/2023/07/how-tricyclist-killed-girlfriend-for-ritual-in-abia-state/
-
Our correspondent gathered that the ugly incident happened on Wednesday night.
According to a source in the village who pleaded anonymity, the man after killing the girl decided to dump the body inside bush but was apprehended in the process.
A source said, “We were shocked when the boy passed us with his Keke (tricycle) with full speed. I told my brother that I saw something inside the Keke that looked like dead body”.
“We decided to follow him without his notice until he entered inside the bush to dump the body then we caught him red-handed.”

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Fuel Price Deregulation / The Moment Gov. Obaseki’s Convoy Got A Taste Of Flood On A Road In Edo (video) / Governor Umo Eno Given Thumbs Up By Federal Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.