Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% (1396 Views)

What's The Current Abuja Result?| This Is What Matters More Than Anything / Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by denko(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
I hope what i red is not true because if it is true i will hit the street with all that i got. The Judiciary can still gives verdict to whosoever they want but tempering with Abuja Result will consume them all.

8 Likes

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by jogojogo: 5:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by Britishpea: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2023
denko:
I hope what i red is not true because if it is true i will hit the street with all that i got. The Judiciary can still gives verdict to whosoever they want but tempering with Abuja Result will consume them all.
you had better hit your English first before you hit the street.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by ODUBEZE: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2023
After announcing to the whole world that Tinubu did not make the 25%

INEC will be putting a nail on their coffin!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by helinues: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2023
What you blue is true

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by NapoleonHill: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Even if Tinubu gets 0% in Abuja, it doesn't matter because he would be president for 8 years and I hope he gets lesser in 2027 so that you can have enough to wail about in the next dispensation.

All these recycled rubbish in the news is to keep some of you jobless fox busy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by IkeGod9891(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2023
NapoleonHill:
Even if Tinubu gets 0% in Abuja, it doesn't matter because he would be president for 8 years and I hope he gets lesser in 2027 so that you can have enough to wail about in the next dispensation.

All these recycled rubbish in the news is to keep some of you jobless fox busy.

It's true that u re evil but time will destroy u faster than u expected. Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by manchyme: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2023
denko:

Dey with your phone dey imagine what is already done and dusted. Before you know it 4 years don waka

1 Like

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by richidinho(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2023
I saw and read it here, the same 25% they said was not neccessary grin grin grin

Try this and get killed

2 Likes

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by Benny90: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Okay so

What do we do about this
Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by Arapmoi22: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2023
25% in FCT is of no use.
25% in 24 states + majority votes is all that is required.
For electoral purpose, Supreme Court has declared FCT is to be treated as a state.
Hence, the president secured 25% in 29 states as against required 24.

Obi only secured 25% in 16 states.

The difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by NapoleonHill: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2023
IkeGod9891:

It's true that u re evil but time will destroy u faster than u expected. Oloshi

I'm sorry for you, time bender.

Isn't it ironic that when you point a finger at someone, three other fingers will point back at you?

You need to look more after yourself. Abuja, Tinubu, or I aren't your problem.

1 Like

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by Ikaeniyan0: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
denko:
So you think a result that was called by INEC few weeks ago can be change? A result that was called live on TV o
Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by VinnyBaba: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Evil Yakubu Mahmud and his Cohorts in INEC will Fail,IJN. 🙏🙂

2 Likes

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2023
Arapmoi22:
25% in FCT is of no use.
25% in 24 states + majority votes is all that is required.
For electoral purpose, Supreme Court has declared FCT is to be treated as a state.
Hence, the president secured 25% in 29 states as against required 24.

Obi only secured 25% in 16 states.

The difference is clear.
So why are they claiming they got 25percent in Fct if it's of no use
Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by Arapmoi22: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So why are they claiming they got 25percent in Fct if it's of no use

Kindly post a certified legal document showing that claim.
It's better we deal with facts than beer palor talks.

1 Like

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by NapoleonHill: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
A lot of you are just shameless.

Even if it were the case that 25% is compulsory in Abuja, are you not supposed to hide your face in shame that your principal cannot even make 25% in more than 16 states which is 8 states short of the target?

You want someone who got over 25% in almost all the states across the country to give up his mandate for a third class graduate who still came third in the election?

If this is not delusion, it's raving madness but I'm sure the tribunal will put you and the rubbish you took to court in the deepest part of the dustbin where it belongs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by denko(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please i need English teacher please apply i will pay you handsomely my Number 08083233161
Britishpea:
you had better hit your English first before you hit the street.
Re: Is Inec Tempering With Abuja Result To Give Tinubu 25% by delpee(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Looks like English comprehension is the problem here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case / Landmark Know A Day Like This Will Come / Join The Revolution!#lightupnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.