Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Ii - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Ii (96 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Ii by TGYM: 4:24am On Jul 15, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “I am taking you to a far journey, are you ready? Are you prepared?” then me answered, “No, me is not prepared [thinking it was preparation towards death]”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “It is not preparation towards death, but why are you not prepared? Look at these beauties, they are prepared, watch at them and I shall say to you and show you where they are going”. Then me went with ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED went into a very far journey that took much time in the realm. As we approached towards a very big gate, the gate opened and we entered in. Me viewed a very indescribable fine city that me have not viewed before. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “This is where the prepared beauties I showed you earlier are moving to”. Me heard them reverencing saying, “We are moving into the city, beautifirlly made with gold [x2]”. As they entered into that city, they have gladness and everything they desire are available to them. Me viewed 1st among them recalling self’s existence, how self wasn’t able to afford fruits while on the earth. Me heard their interaction that “If beauties in existence could only but endure the challenges on earth to be here”.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me to another journey where me viewed a man in Heylel fire known as chief on earth. The demon tormented this man so much on account that while self was on earth; self gave out money to beauties that were in school as assistance and other charitable works but with evil intention, self died and entered into Heylel fire and was greatly tortured, this made self to forget all the pleasure self enyoyed on the earth.After that, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “They are calling Sunday! Sunday!! Come and view the demon in charge af that Sunday. The demon taught them to have uniforms in the church e.g. women day uniform and other day’s uniforms. As they celebrate these days, they set the demon on high esteem. This same demon taught them how to run their church and their church activities. All the so-called days they are using are unto deities, that is why I separated my beauties from churches in the world [earth]. Do the Christians not view that even in their bible, what was recorded there was brightness [day] e.g. 1st brightness, 2nd brightness, 3rd brightness, etc and not Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. They have eyes but cannot view with their eyes. But as my werds shall spread all over the earth, their eyes shall be opened and they shall know that they have been caged for a long time with idolatry and ignorance”.Later in the brightness, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a meat [food] prepared inside a pot, ready to be eaten. Then me viewed plenty beauties in a queue ready to eat the meat and it is beans. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “When I say meat, it is a mystery but I shall open it up to you. The meat is the mysteries I am exposing now through Truth Beauty, including my LAW BOOK I have brought to you in this generation. Beauties are eager to eat my werds on account that they are very hungry and are ready to eat”. Me viewed that the queue was much with men and women from different part in the earth to partake in the meat. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “I kept and brought some men and women to come in contact with my salvation, I sent my werds to them but they are asking questions ‘in this generation?’ ‘in this generation?’ in other werds, why hasn’t this revelation and corrections come before now? But time is coming that those that consider the Holy Bible as the final book that carries all my truth shall be disappointed. Some shall use their Bible to clean their buttocks after defecating while some shall destroy the Bible entirely. I have given my spoken werd to beauties in this generation, but my own beauties in this movement are asking questions concerning my Gathering for Truth Knowledge? Who owns the werk? It is not as if I do not feel the pains from the sins committed by those outside this movement, their evil deeds use to give Me pains. But it pains me more when my beauties that I have given my werds in this movement misbehave. That is why I always come to rebuke and correct them. YAHNWEGift, I took you and showed you where I had agreement with Truth Beauty. I showed you the door and the room but didn’t permit you to come inside. That agreement covers the little beauties that are in this Gathering for Truth Knowledge. Do you know the effect for leading beauties astray? I cannot watch my beauties going into destruction. The beauties that have sent their little beauties to school and shortly experience what has happened to schools are now complaining ‘why this, or why that’. Some beauties purposely enter this movement to scatter beauties. Such beauties came in order to get material things.All that have sent their little beauties to schools, their knowledge shall fail them, says YOUR ONLY YA HNWESAVES ANOINTED, that their knowledge to send their little beauties into schools against my warnings and command shall fail them and lead them into destruction.When Nonyerem [ the man that began this movement with Truth Beauty and failed out as a result af self-over intelligent.] was werking with Truth Beauty, it was as if it was not Truth Beauty that I encountered. Truth Beauty respected Nonyerem so much, but self knowledge led self astray. Do you know that self always cry each time self recalls how self werked with Truth Beauty at the beginning. Self is regretting it now based on the level I have now placed Truth Beauty. self sometimes kneel down on self’s bed and shed tears and sometimes apportions blames to the woman in union as an instruments for self calamities”.ON THE 22 ND/4TH/5TH YEAR [24/8/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me some Mma Ozi on assignment to set beauties free. Me heard as they reverence AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE saying, “All the Mma Ozi and beauties, all creation bow before you! They say Rightchoice! Rightchoice is AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE”. Me viewed as they set free the sick, the bound, the slaves, the sinners, the discouraged etc. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me Mma Ozi sent to a man to stop self from drinking poison due to frustration. It was made known to me that those that commit suicide did so due to frustration. Moreover, there is a demon in charge over suicidal mission. At the point af this encounter, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED just sent Mma Ozi to set a man free from committing suicide. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me equally Mma Ozi sent to set a young woman that has undesired little beauty in the womb free [unwanted pregnancy] and about to eliminate self through poison due to shame on what beauties shall say. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “It is not all beauties that shall have this privilege to be set free”. Then after this, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a young woman beauty that has been preached to stop fornication, but self-did not listen to the warnings and continued in fornication until self-got impregnated. In frustrations, self decidid to flush out the little beauty without knowing that self shall die in that process. Self had a stomach upset and died instantly and went straight to Heylel fire. Me viewed how the demons cut off the private part and a leg. As self-struggled to shout, the demons cut off the mouth to silence self. The torment against self was on account that even the mama to the young woman has severally warned self against fornication but the young woman ignored.After that, me viewed a money lender from Deeper Life Bible Church, though they have preached to self that such business is unrightchoice [unrighteous] but self refused. The man died and was cast into Heylel fire. The demons in Heylel fire were asking the man, “Who shall save you from this place?” the man began to give excuses that self did the business to cater for the family, but no excuse could save self. A warning was echoed to the rest on earth, “You that is searching for money, have you received your savior? For the salvation time is expiring for you”. Me heard from a preacher speaking to a woman whose occupation is hair dressing. With this warning tone “Go and warn them, Go and warn them, Our Savior died for a sinfirl world, Go and warn them, Our Savior shall reward all beauties”. This preacher has severally warned this woman to stop hair styling occupation, but the woman refused, not knowing that death was at the corner. Me viewed how the woman died in a short distance time and was cast into Heylel fire. Though self-made much pleading for a second chance, but none was given to self. In Heylel fire, it was recalled to self how women that charms to capture men always gather in self hair styling salon to interact and spoke so proudly about their evil deeds. After this, the woman lamented with this lamentation, “Had me know! had me known!! had me known!!! shall be said on the verdict time”. The woman equally lamented with Igbo tongue, “Ikpe uwa ebidogo” meaning “Verdict for the earth has began”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Any man or woman that dies on earth shall automatically face verdict, whether unto my abode or Heylel fire; therefore, the beauties in existence on earth should use the time they have now to amend their ways and work out their salvation with fear and trembling. There is no lawyer, no papa, no mama, no man in union, no woman in union to defend you. Amend your ways now for you don’t know the hour you shall depart from this earth”, says YOUR ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED.

(1) (Reply)

Walk In Wisdom To Stay Safe / How To Choose Leaders Wisely - Biblical Teaching / People Rejoice In Government Ordained By God Says Prophet Onoyume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.