Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,920 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Betwinner Is A Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betwinner Is A Scam (625 Views)

What Is Betwinner Highest Payout / Make Profit Per Day Strategy.... Most Preferred Bookies (1xbet, Betwinner).. / Betwinner All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2023
After winning I was told to first send my nin, passport to their security team then my bank statement after doing that ,they said I should find the receipt I used to pay I to my account showing my name account number.
The next day I was told to send my atm card but I should cover the middle digit and my cvc since they said I should snap both sides which I did and send.now the next stage is that I should hold my NIN and my phone showing the mobile app with my face shown. This is ridiculous I regretted opening betwinner.

1 Like

Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Sorry bro
Just try and do all they asked for, withdraw your funds and leave their useless website
There are better ones around

3 Likes

Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by shawante(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Just tell their customer care that you want to close your account and that they should return the funds in your account to your bank account.
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by libertyfather(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2023
send atm bawo? don't ever try it wetin concern verificationwith ATM card?
Xhurskid:
After winning I was told to first send my nin, passport to their security team then my bank statement after doing that ,they said I should find the receipt I used to pay I to my account showing my name account number.
The next day I was told to send my atm card but I should cover the middle digit and my cvc since they said I should snap both sides which I did and send.now the next stage is that I should hold my NIN and my phone showing the mobile app with my face shown. This is ridiculous I regretted opening betwinner.
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by VicM6: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2023
you must av won a very huge mount of money before all this wahala from them. All this bookies self don tire person aje
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by onlinedeal: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Disturb them repeatedly with callbacks (calling) and do whatever they are asking you to do after that withdraw your capital then tap my username to register with reliable bookie that pays instantly on withdrawal.
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2023
libertyfather:
send atm bawo? don't ever try it wetin concern verificationwith ATM card?
I just tire....
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2023
onlinedeal:
Disturb them repeatedly with callbacks (calling) and do whatever they are asking you to do after that withdraw your capital then tap my username to register with reliable bookie that pays instantly on withdrawal.
Doing that already,but they will look for something else again after doing that
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2023
VicM6:
you must av won a very huge mount of money before all this wahala from them. All this bookies self don tire person aje
Just 3k
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2023
shawante:
Just tell their customer care that you want to close your account and that they should return the funds in your account to your bank account.
You think this will work
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2023
That is DDD (Delay, Discourage, Don’t Inform) strategy in action. A cunny strategy used by 1xbet and its clones like betwinner, melbet, 22bet, etc to frustrate winning punters and advantage players. Have you been asked if you know this or that person?

I believe with time they will start asking for selfies of you, with your mum and dad, sibling president and vice president of the country. If your parents are no more replace them with selfies of the Senate president, and the first lady. All this just for KYC.

2 Likes

Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
That is DDD (Delay, Discourage, Don’t Inform) strategy in action. A cunny strategy used by 1xbet and its clones like betwinner, melbet, 22bet, etc to frustrate winning punters and advantage players. Have you been asked if you know this or that person?

I believe with time they will start asking for selfies of you, with your mum and dad, sibling president and vice president of the country. If your parents are no more replace them with selfies of the Senate president, and the first lady. All this just for KYC.
Absolutely,I was told to snap my self , holding my NIN and phone with my mobile app visible.
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Will open a new thread and show all the conversation with them
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Xhurskid:

Absolutely,I was told to snap my self , holding my NIN and phone with my mobile app visible.

Na their way be that.
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2023
Sapeleboy911:

Na their way be that.
Will they approve the withdrawal after that or will find something else again.
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Xhurskid:

Will they approve the withdrawal after that or will find something else again.

Can't tell for now. Had a similar experience with 1xbet in 2018. They refused to honor my withdrawal request. Even after submitting a plethora of documents and selfies. Fortunately for me, Betfair exchange was still open to Nigerians then. I quickly dutched by backing on 1xbet and laying on Betfair. That was how I moved my stuck funds from 1xbet.

1 Like

Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by VicM6: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Xhurskid:
Just 3k
wahala for bookies
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by shawante(m): 6:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Xhurskid:
You think this will work
It worked for me
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Loyaltyreign: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Xhurskid:
They usually do that if the winning is huge
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Loyaltyreign: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2023
Xhurskid:

Just 3k
3000 dollars or 3000 naira
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by onlinedeal: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Xhurskid:

Doing that already,but they will look for something else again after doing that

No, they won't tell you something else, they are reliable; they won't ask for Nat. I'd, driver license, passport and those rubbish, you can fund directly with opay, palmpay etc and with multiple funding options. Withdrawal is instant.

Tap my username to register now
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Pls the next step is to : you should send the photo of your document near your face on the background of the mailing with security department of the better quality....pls explain this better to me
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2023
What it means is that. Your face, the document you used in verifying your account, and the content of the first email they sent to you (This is the verification request email). All of these 3 items should be in one picture. This is usually the last step in the verification process.
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Xhurskid: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sapeleboy911:
What it means is that. Your face, the document you used in verifying your account, and the content of the first email they sent to you (This is the verification request email). All of these 3 items should be in one picture. This is usually the last step in the verification process.
Thank u boss.I can use pic mix for it right?
Re: Betwinner Is A Scam by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Xhurskid:

Thank u boss.I can use pic mix for it right?
Can't tell. Just give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

Selling Off My GYM EQUIPMENTS, Anyone Interested? / ‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married / Jobs And Scholarships Via Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.