Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait (72113 Views)

First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
tiswell:
she isn't his only wife
She met no one and she's the only legally married wife he has. Others were babymamas and he never married them

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Ibrahimmufutau: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Faber:
Mad people everywhere....

Meanwhile....
Obi is closer to Aso Villa than we thought
Obi is coming
A mirage dreams that would never come to realisation. Continuing dreaming building castile in the air, born fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Our First Lady Biko you people should put the office Title and name in the potrait na ..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Uchesis: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lama70:

Don't get yourself into trouble though your comments. This is a crude joke taken too far.
You are right.
The same way Aisha Buhari use DSS to arrest and torture one small boy almost to death because he called her a fat milf grin
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Sylva2147: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Zupay:

That is very disrespectful of you, can you imagine a guy who is your agemate talking about how he would pound your mother like eba and eat out her brains to the extent as if your mother asthmatic.........keep imagining your mother in that light.

You need not to reply such people
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
Official portrait for what, as what?

As our first Lady of course?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by tiswell(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
She met no one and she's the only legally married wife he has. Others were babymamas and he never married them
be living in delusion.

Oluremi is not the only wife of tifubu
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Menclothing: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pretty delta woman

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
tiswell:
be living in delusion.

You know nothing. I repeat she's the only legally married wife of Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Menclothing: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
tiswell:
be living in delusion.

Show us the other wife pics and name
Lolz 😂 mumu

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Macdeey: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
bennybuhari:
Nigeria's First Lady Oluremi Tinubu releases Official Portrait

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by mukthar2000(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Johans2023:
do you have any option before? A slave must love his master's dog. You can even use her shiit as your personal cream. Fool!!!!!!
idiot Animal in the mix of human being, either u like it or not she we rule u and ur generation for 8years u don't have option.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by manchyme: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
Official portrait for what, as what?

As what? Technically, She's also your president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by manchyme: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Fine woman.

I dedicate “Someone” by Fireboy DML to her. Great jam!

Is that not 1957?
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Confirm4real(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wife of a thief that has stolen our mandate...

Before you attack me listen to your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by JobAndVacancies: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cloudflare:

Return this account to its owner.
Buddha3:

Them don thief helinues phone.
Bobloco:

Honestly, I am as surprised as you are

it's him.
Helinues is Hausa/Fulani and not Yoruba.
He's a northerner loyal to Buhari alone.
He voted Atiku a fellow northerner in the last presidential elections.
That's how dumb and daft Abokis can be
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by dikings(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
May Oluremi Tinubu official portrait help a common Nigerian to make a Down Payment, for a Roasted Corn grin
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by alamoht(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Blackdeewhy post=124429534]This portrait will favour me and my family...... as a guy here always say😆😁😁😁

Lol😂😂
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by JobAndVacancies: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
DyingFetus:
See potential sugar mummy

I'll pound her like eba and eat her out brains to the extent it's as if she's asthmatic
another psycho has escaped from yabaleft mental care

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by JobAndVacancies: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Zupay:

I guess your masculinity is about sexualizing your mother and her age mates!
check the guys profile picture you'll see he isn't normal
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by JobAndVacancies: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Freshtruth:
Iron Lady this woman be like who go harsh die
na so urhobo women dey be.
So domineering, authoritative and bossy
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by JobAndVacancies: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Stale.
Na so sxx hungry you reach? angry
Animal.

May you do all that to your grandmother first, then to your mother, aunties, then sisters, daughters, granddaughters, then to the maggots in your grave, then you can think of coming near mine a thousand years after Archeologists find your bones.

Psycho.
hmm so many mad people roaming this forum bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Daisy1111: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
I wan chop am?
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Tareq1105: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
ojobek:
To hang in our house or what?may be it should hang side by side with her husband.

It's for her office and office of first lady in States.
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by bionixs: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Official As in what ?

Official wife or what ?
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Quebec91(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cloudflare:
Damn!

The election tribunal should hurry up and send this e-diot and her drug husband out of aso rock asap

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Ameoba300: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Fine woman.

I dedicate “Someone” by Fireboy DML to her. Great jam!
Tinubu fine before o
Re: Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait by Galaxyss(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
The person wea edit am try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.