Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro (2826 Views)

Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos / Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by aronski(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello! Am getting confused on which to go with here, between Samsung Galaxy A24 and Tecno Camon 20 Pro as both phones have the same processor, battery power (A24 leads), screen and all that.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Adewale1603(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2023
I'd choose the Galaxy A24. I would never spend my money on a Tecno device no matter how sophisticated specs it claim to micmic, those specs are only good on paper, when there are other generally acceptable Brands that meets standards. Why would someone be opting in for HIOS interface where there are better ones like One UI, MIUI

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by lanre316: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Buy Samsung. You can resell it after two years and still command a good price. I can bet you that the Tecno would have a very little resale value by two year's time, assuming it's still functioning properly because Chinko phones use inferior build materials compared to global brands like Apple or Samsung.

The Samsung A30 I bought in 2019 in 67k is still working fine and when I wanted to sell it on Jiji for 60k, I still get interested buyers, before I changed my mind and decide to keep it.

11 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Shuregirl: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
lanre316:
Buy Samsung. You can resell it after two years and still command a good price. I can bet you that the Tecno would have a very little resale value by two year's time, assuming it's still functioning properly because Chinko phones use inferior build materials compared to global brands like Apple or Samsung.

The Samsung A30 I bought in 2019 in 67k is still working fine and when I wanted to sell it on Jiji for 60k, I still get interested buyers, before I changed my mind and decide to keep it.
i doubt because Tecno phones of today can’t be compared to the Tecno of before

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Cheezzyy: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tough decision but I know the Camon20 pro won’t be a bad buy
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Lanresnett(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
I have a mint camon 20 pro for sale. Never bin used b4, brand new. Check my signature.

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Eyanbahose: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
TECNO all the way

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Eyanbahose: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adewale1603:
I'd choose the Galaxy A24. I would never spend my money on a Tecno device no matter how sophisticated specs it claim to micmic, those specs are only good on paper, when there are other generally acceptable Brands that meets standards. Why would someone be opting in for HIOS interface where there are better ones like One UI, MIUI
I don't agree with you
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Eyanbahose: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cheezzyy:
Tough decision but I know the Camon20 pro won’t be a bad buy
Same here
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2023
I will surely go with TECNO CAMON 20 PREMIER 5G having saw the two films that were shot by the device
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2023
You are judging TECNO based on the devices they used to manufacture before now. TECNO has greatly improved.

lanre316:

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2023
I will surely go for Tecno Camon 20 Premier 5G
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by OladapoF(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2023
No lies. That Hidden Figure movie that was shot with CAMON 20 PREMIER 5G makes to fall in love with it.
AyodejiFelix:
I will surely go for Tecno Camon 20 Premier 5G
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Hardey33: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2023
You don't need anybody opinion before you know Samsung is your best bet
I have used a whole lot of phone op nothing beats Samsung comparative on the same spec list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by tafat: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Camon 20 pro any day anytime.
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by tafat: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adewale1603:
oh please, TECNO phones are amazing plus their recent devices have seen a great improvement in innovation.
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by tafat: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
lanre316:

your bet might flop, you can still sell TECNO phones at a very good price after 2 years plus outlets like carlcare even give you options to swap.
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Idarachris84: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ns CAMON 20 I dey use do my content!

Storage never finish o!

How 512GB go finish?

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Adewale1603(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
tafat:
oh please, TECNO phones are amazing plus their recent devices have seen a great improvement in innovation.
I did not say that TECNO phones are not amazing with great improvement in innovation. It's all about individual preferences and those that knows about technology stuffs and what they want in their devices or how they prefer their devices to be. For example some people don't like too bigger screen size devices, they prefer the standards of 6inches or 6.5 inches maximum, it's not about how big the display is, but the quality, the display type and screen resolution that matters, some people prefer international and global phone brands model, compare to unpopular or unknown phone brands, brands that you can't see on the Wikipedia site. Some people are comfortable with a certain type of UI (user interface) on their phones, others are the phone form factor, screen resolution, display type, Os interface, processor, network type, camera e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by tafat: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adewale1603:
I did not say that TECNO phones are not amazing with great improvement in innovation. It's all about individual preferences and those that knows about technology stuffs and what they want in their devices or how they prefer their devices to be. For example some people don't like too bigger screen size devices, they prefer the standards of 6inches or 6.5 inches maximum, it's not about how big the display is, but the quality, the display type and screen resolution that matters, some people prefer international and global phone brands model, compare to unpopular or unknown phone brands, brands that you can't see on the Wikipedia site. Some people are comfortable with a certain type of UI (user interface) on their phones, others are the phone form factor, screen resolution, display type, Os interface, processor, network type, camera e.t.c
okay, now you've explained yourself better, TECNO phones are good just like many other brands, at the end of the day it all comes down to preference.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
tafat:
okay, now you've explained yourself better, TECNO phones are good just like many other brands, at the end of the day it all comes down to preference.

Na preference and budget!
Me I dey eye Phantom v fold o!

It's a solid device
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by tafat: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Na preference and budget!
Me I dey eye Phantom v fold o!

It's a solid device
sure the phantom v fold is an amazing device, na your money go talk. grin
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Wanni25(f): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
tafat:
sure the phantom v fold is an amazing device, na your money go talk. grin

Money for sure!
But it's worth the money though!
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Fonjewel0(f): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dude! Anyone works perfectly well

You just go for what gives you peace of mind.
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by sureinfo: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Both great devices, it all depends on preference.
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by sureinfo: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
tafat:
your bet might flop, you can still sell TECNO phones at a very good price after 2 years plus outlets like carlcare even give you options to swap.
real talk, TECNO devices too have very good second hand value as far as it was used and maintained well.
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Adewale1603(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
tafat:
for me o, I don't like the UI (user interface) of most TECNO phones and their inferior body parts used in their products. I don't trust their chipset either. Samsung and Redmi has better UI. Iphones iOS are the best, and in built quality too.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Yinksy09(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Camon 20 Pro
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by Ashawoman82: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hardey33:
You don't need anybody opinion before you know Samsung is your best bet
I have used a whole lot of phone op nothing beats Samsung comparative on the same spec list
oga we are talking about specs and not brand.... Tf, this Tecno beats this particular Samsung hands down bro... Like the margin is too much... We love to worship brand in this part of the world... South Korea that owns Samsung don't worship it the wey we do, go and watch their movies and notice the kind of unknown brand phones you will be seeing there... It's all about functionality of the phone...

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by aronski(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
oga we are talking about specs and not brand.... Tf, this Tecno beats this particular Samsung hands down bro... Like the margin is too much... We love to worship brand in this part of the world... South Korea that owns Samsung don't worship it the wey we do, go and watch their movies and notice the kind of unknown brand phones you will be seeing there... It's all about functionality of the phone...

I had same thoughts, but I saw gsmarena tagged the A24 among best battery life phones and the Camon 20 pro was not among these list, even while having same processor and same battery capacity (with reviews from others about its impressive battery life too).

I love phones with good battery life and thats why am finding it difficult to choose between d two. But if not for this, d Camon 20 pro has everything I admire.
Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by lanre316: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2023
aronski:
Hello! Am getting confused on which to go with here, between Samsung Galaxy A24 and Tecno Camon 20 Pro as both phones have the same processor, battery power (A24 leads), screen and all that.

Just buy the two, use them briefly, keep the best one and sell the one you don't like. Problem solved.

Nigerians are busy coping with current Renewed Shege administration wahala, they don't have time to be doing ini mini mai ni moe for phones.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro by eyeses: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
The Camon 20 pro is really a device worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Android Messaging App That Allows Both Users See What Each Other Is Typing / Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability / Between The Nokia X5 And Samsung's A20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.