Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State (21795 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by sylve11: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by confirmerg(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2023
This is pathetic, if u av children, u will understand
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by oluwaseyi0: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Seems every agent of government now brandish guns

NDLEA too

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Autobiography: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Really sad, at least ndlea can take responsibility. Stray bullet cases happen in volatile situations such as this. Nobody would hold them liable for recklessness. But my heart how's out to the mom and da of the kids.... What a loss.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Dshocker(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Non of our security personnel was trained professionally.

They all behave like animals.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2023
CNiro:
Are they suppose to even visit drug house when our....
grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by DKM123: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Sigh
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by BelieveAfrica: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2023
So I can confirm that it happened but it is the true account that I have told you. We can’t be that unprofessional to open fire on a shop. I was at the hospital in the night with the father of the child. We are investigating it.”

They have 2 innocent children as fatalities for their professionalisn.
Quite unfortunate.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Calitoscassius(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2023
They should start with arresting the droglord Tifnubu.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Creamypie(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2023
See lies
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by ehikwe22: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2023
The excuse almost sounded believable until they said "we don't know if the little kids were in the Camry or elsewhere". What sort of dumb shit is this? All forces in Nigeria are stupid and useless no exception. They cause more harm than good
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Douglad: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Postinor:
It must have been a mistake,RIP to them,I know some ipob pigs will start shouting tinubu now

How are animals like these allowed to live? Go the location talk this nonsense whether there no go stampede your ancestor-inherited stupidity komot ur body.

Useless riffraff

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by JooEeL(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Ordinary NDLEA o.

And I saw some useless idiots yesterday saying bring army to the east and fight "Ekpa boys". Hahahaha.

Army wey sometimes fit just stupid and no get rules of engagement. You their cheerleader, na una dem go first use do suya.

Cant even believe that after the EndSARS saga, we can still find some fools rooting for the army... That's why I don't pity many of you.

That sorrowful father pursuing the NDLEA now, Im sure when Nnamdi Kanu was on the top of his voice shouting vengeance on soldiers and police killing and extorting motorists on the roads... Maybe he'd be calling him a terrorist o. Or maybe he's a part of the "my-delta-is-no-part-of-biafra" gang.

Now he's race-driving when Nigeria happened to him. What do you think would have happened if he had an AK-47 or a rocket launcher while he was driving? Hmmn, your guess is as good as mine. This is why you must learn to always delicately balance matters and fail to wait until Nigeria happens to you

Rip to the child... but Rips are one too many. Either a revolution once and for all or we keep typing Rips...
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Bfly: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2023
They ran over you. The next is shoot at them in a busy area. They ain't armed for crying out loud. Instead of chasing and catching up with them. They resorted to shootin at a vehincle on speed without arms.

This loss is unbearable

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Goodman2023: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2023
After compensation, the boy must be given automatic employment...the family lawyer should take note
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Henryfortune(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Tunde said when his men stormed the notorious drug joint to raid and dislodge the place, there was a Toyota Camry parked within the precincts.

He said while the operatives were surrounding the place, the Camry “ran over one of our men while escaping. And in attempts to demobilise the car, our men shot at it.

“What we cannot tell now is whether the children were inside the car at the time of the shooting. Our men did not open fire at any shop.

“As we speak now, our man who the car ran over, is at the Central Hospital in Ogwashi-Uku. Our attempt to stop the car was not successful as he escaped.[s][/s]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
An intelligent person should help me digest this comment... The car escape and you still can't tell if the kids were in the car but today the kids are in the hospital fighting for life and one is dead already.... I smell lies and cover up and if you ask me they shot at shops and not only the escape Camry

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by EdiskyHarry: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2023
deeway200:
This is just an unfortunate circumstances. But NDLEA must do their job. The rate at which drug is soaring in Nigeria is quite alarming. Not only among the youths but also among old people
May they also do this good job in your family.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Goodman2023: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2023
It's unprofessional... it's better to allow a criminal escape than to kill an innocent man in the desperate attempt to arrest the criminal
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by lexy2014: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2023
what the NDLEA boss is saying is that his men were the only ones who fired gun shots at the scene but none of their bullets hit the child.

The bullet that hit the child probably fell from heaven or just mysteriously came from somewhere that only God knows and hit the child.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Reelmii: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2023
This is so sad
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by lexy2014: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2023
Henryfortune:
Tunde said when his men stormed the notorious drug joint to raid and dislodge the place, there was a Toyota Camry parked within the precincts.

He said while the operatives were surrounding the place, the Camry “ran over one of our men while escaping. And in attempts to demobilise the car, our men shot at it.

“What we cannot tell now is whether the children were inside the car at the time of the shooting. Our men did not open fire at any shop.

“As we speak now, our man who the car ran over, is at the Central Hospital in Ogwashi-Uku. Our attempt to stop the car was not successful as he escaped.[s][/s]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
An intelligent person should help me digest this comment... The car escape and you still can't tell if the kids were in the car but today the kids are in the hospital fighting for life and one is dead already.... I smell lies and cover up and if you ask me they shot at shops and not only the escape Camry

what the NDLEA boss is saying is that his men were the only ones who fired gun shots at the scene but none of their bullets hit the child.

The bullet that hit the child probably fell from heaven or just mysteriously came from somewhere that only God knows and hit the child.

Meanwhile, it seems you missed the part that talked about what happened to the child

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by jconsulting(f): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2023
zmanto:
Lord have mercy. I was in asaba during this tragidy and I noticed one common thing with our officers.

They should be more professional when chasing criminal because those little children where use for self defence by the criminals and the officer fell into it by shooting without a particular target.

Sorry to the little boy, but if truly the person that brought him there should be responsible
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Streetmovement(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even if our mumu officers no dey receive proper training on weapons and tactics, which I know very well, at least make them dey try learn one or two from American movies.

I can recommend one for them, let them go check out this series called S.W.A.T.

I swear our uniform men dey Bleep up when it comes to handling situations on the Field, they only thing wey Dem sabi na to dey carry weapons upandan dey form jagaban

Rip to the 2 year old, it's a pity cuz the family won't find Justice for this kind of heat.

Nigeria is a shithole
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Originalsly: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Why are people saying they should've been shooting in the air? Why?
This story is not even making sense. They surrounded the den to make the raid .... a Camry in the compound sped off.... running over one of the agents. How was that possible? ... unless the agent saw the car pulling out and jumped in front to stop it ... was ran over ... and the other agents open fire on the car that was already on the street. Didn't they know the bullets wouldn't stop at the car? ... so what is this one trying to explain? He should be explaining why no one was arrested in the raid and condemn the actions of his men.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by ClearFlair: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2023
ZUKKYY:
op watin concern Ipob with this news now?

You think agbado people have sense?
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Mpanyi: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2023
What are you investigating again when you have concluded your men weren't responsible?
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by nevplus(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2023
They could have taken the pics of the vehicle, then call police or army along where the vehicle would pass to block them
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by pikechukwu6(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2023
chai... little innocent boy just gone This country is finished period. opening trigger on a moving vehicle and in public embarassed embarassed
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2023
Go and train them na.. mtchewwww.
Dshocker:
Non of our security personnel was trained professionally.

They all behave like animals.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Waa001: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2023
His dad or mum must be one of the drug dealer....RIP on boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Arraign Man For Repeatedly Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In His Care / Man Accused Of Stealing Chicken, Beaten Mercilessly By Mob (Graphic Photos) / "I Don't Want To Be Killed" - Grace, Abducted Action Against Hunger Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.