Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State (21801 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2023
This is a monumental and preventable disgrace and disaster!

The worst part is that it is not the even the first time this is happening!

How can you open fire recklessly in the midst of innocent bystanders?!! What was at stake?!! Were you chasing terrorists?!! Who was in danger that should prompt use of such an excessive force?!!

You see what I keep talking about that out security agents are not trained at all?!! They are not just a risk to themselves but to innocent members of the society!!!
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by bobo65(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2023
You see why Nigeria is always backwards?

How can u open fire were civilians are?

The offense is drug trafficking not a shoot on sight event, so why open fire?

These guys are so careless and ignorant, in the USA, their cops will chase the criminals even on foot till they catch them, nobody shoots anyhow

I'm tired

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Blueseaa52:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of accountโˆš -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

How can you get far in life with this nonsense and idiotic scam?!!
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Postinor: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2023
ZUKKYY:
op watin concern Ipob with this news now?
because ipob are pigs
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Postinor: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Douglad:

How are animals like these allowed to live? Go the location talk this nonsense whether there no go stampede your ancestor-inherited stupidity komot ur body.

Useless riffraff
bastard
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Ikpunnegi01: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Postinor:
It must have been a mistake,RIP to them,I know some ipob pigs will start shouting tinubu now
your shame dey catch me !See your life and hatred.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Zaphnath1(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2023
stray bullet is not my portion and my family also

SHALOM
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Administration1: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2023
zmanto:
Lord have mercy. I was in asaba during this tragidy and I noticed one common thing with our officers.

They should be more professional when chasing criminal because those little children where use for self defence by the criminals and the officer fell into it by shooting without a particular target.

Stop lying
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by broadman20: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Postinor:
It must have been a mistake,RIP to them,I know some ipob pigs will start shouting tinubu now

I'm still wondering what has made you so vocal on IPOB even when you don't live in the east and IPOB is not operating in your West.

I still remember how you were so afraid to speak or react when Fulanis were slaughtering your people in Ondo and Ekiti villages during Buhari's government.

If you have little shame, you should be attacking more on this people who wasted your people like dogs in the street.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by 2braithe: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2023
ArewaNightmare:

What sort of accident ๐Ÿ™„

This is a pure case of murder bcuz it's unthinkable for NDLEA boys to conduct a raid in a place that civilians reside too and instead of going in smoothly and arresting those boys selling drugs , one nonsense trigger happy agent opened Fire directly to where people are instead of shooting in the air and immediately they noticed that they've killed one boy and his sister is Also hit , they jumped inside their Hilux and zoom off
Can you read?

The shot at the vehicle that ran over one of their men!
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by COMPAQ(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2023
ArewaNightmare:

What sort of accident ๐Ÿ™„

This is a pure case of murder bcuz it's unthinkable for NDLEA boys to conduct a raid in a place that civilians reside too and instead of going in smoothly and arresting those boys selling drugs , one nonsense trigger happy agent opened Fire directly to where people are instead of shooting in the air and immediately they noticed that they've killed one boy and his sister is Also hit , they jumped inside their Hilux and zoom off

The shooting into the air is for what? The story said they shot at an escaping vehicle, your are talking of shooting into the air?

So if criminals shoot at you, you will shoot into the air in response abi?
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Chocolateberry2: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2023
It's high time we stage a protest to end this horrendous people called ndlea because they are not even doing the right thing they are arm robbers in disguise,they use indirect way to defraud people,making unlawful arrest without any petition or warrant.most of them take those drugs they seized frm people.they are just looking for their own pocket., useless people,so sad, this innocent little boy falls a victim.may his gentle soul rip
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by deeway200(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2023
EdiskyHarry:

May they also do this good job in your family.
Drug peddler I sight you.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by ZUKKYY(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2023
ClearFlair:

You think agbado people have sense?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ last I forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by IamAtAnger: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2023
So till now u think sey na everybody u dey see comment normal for this platform?... dey play
Nawttiboi007:
Go and train them na.. mtchewwww.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by DonBenny77(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
How can u conduct a Raid and start shooting sporadically directly towards people instead of in the Air and not a smooth raid

And once they killed two people, they zoomed off

NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE
Big disgrace if it was a teenager they would tag him drug dealer. Shame ๐Ÿ˜”
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Chocolateberry2: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2023
It's high time we stage a protest to stop this horrendous people call ndlea,they are arm robbers in disguise the way they harass people, vandalize properties without a warrant or even petition is very unlawful.they re jst looking for their pocket and nothing more.most of them take those drugs they seized from people.the innocent boy is now a victim.may his soul rip
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Peachy14: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Unfortunate incident. Are you expecting NDLEA to take responsibilities for shooting the kids? Corrupt agency.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by NAC1666: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by DonBenny77(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2023
2braithe:

Can you read?

The shot at the vehicle that ran over one of their men!
You can read and comprehend but you don't have sense. So you believe that story? Even if na tire them suppose shoot and not on a street with stores around, I guess you believe the narrative that the kids were inside the car. If it was a teenager they would have tagged him drug dealer and you will believe.
If the kids were in the car and the drug dealers escaped you think this will make news. You be mumu
cheesy
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by Blaze14k: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2023
Postinor:

Frankly I've checked peoples comment no one mention tinubu except you. Why are you obsessed with with ipob do u want to join them
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by egoldman(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2023
The only people that opened fire was the NDLEA, abi were their any exchange of gunfire?

The kids were hit by NDLEA guys simple.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by egoldman(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Postinor:

Seems this one dey see Igbos for him sleep.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by egoldman(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2023
zmanto:
Lord have mercy. I was in asaba during this tragidy and I noticed one common thing with our officers.

They should be more professional when chasing criminal because those little children where use for self defence by the criminals and the officer fell into it by shooting without a particular target.

If the criminal used the kids as selfie defence and ur officers still fire, that officer should be jailed.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by egoldman(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2023
deeway200:
This is just an unfortunate circumstances. But NDLEA must do their job. The rate at which drug is soaring in Nigeria is quite alarming. Not only among the youths but also among old people

Nonsense, if they must do their job and innocent people must die, then they must not do that operation.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by egoldman(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Autobiography:
Really sad, at least ndlea can take responsibility. Stray bullet cases happen in volatile situations such as this. Nobody would hold them liable for recklessness. But my heart how's out to the mom and da of the kids.... What a loss.

How do you mean no one would hold them liable?
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by egoldman(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2023
ehikwe22:
The excuse almost sounded believable until they said "we don't know if the little kids were in the Camry or elsewhere". What sort of dumb shit is this? All forces in Nigeria are stupid and useless no exception. They cause more harm than good

Very easy to solve, did anyone else open fire apart from the NDLEA?
What type of gun did the NDLEA use during the raid, what type of bullet? Is it same as the one found on the kids? Do this and case is solved.
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by marsup: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Oh my God!
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by obama99: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: NDLEA Shoots Little Boy During A Raid At A Drug Joint In Okpanam, Delta State by 2braithe: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
DonBenny77:

You can read and comprehend but you don't have sense. So you believe that story? Even if na tire them suppose shoot and not on a street with stores around, I guess you believe the narrative that the kids were inside the car. If it was a teenager they would have tagged him drug dealer and you will believe.
If the kids were in the car and the drug dealers escaped you think this will make news. You be mumu
cheesy

So I should believe your own narrative over the narrative of their boss?
If you were at the scene, I would have believed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks / Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 / Girl Flogs Boy To Death In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.