Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

New Article Writing Task (2023) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Article Writing Task (2023) (284 Views)

N2/word Article Writing Task / 40k Writing Task / Interested In Article Writing? Check This Thread.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Article Writing Task (2023) by KOKOHANDS: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2023
It's a very simple article task complete with outlines and full guidelines, BUT the task is specifically for people with experience using premium plagiarism checkers and uniqueness checking tools, not the many free zombie tools!

I don't want people who only know and use smallseotools.com, plagiarismdetector.net and the rest of the freemium tools, please.

Even if you don't currently have subscription access to the premium tool(s) and uniqueness checking tool(s) BUT know how to use (it) them and have used (it) them before, DM.

WhatsApp: 07085763316. Work and get paid today.

No point in replying to this advert below. Just DM me on WhatsApp for details if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: New Article Writing Task (2023) by Peledonomy: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
KOKOHANDS:
It's a very simple article task complete with outlines and full guidelines, BUT the task is specifically for people with experience using premium plagiarism checkers and uniqueness checking tools, not the many free zombie tools!

I don't want people who only know and use smallseotools.com, plagiarismdetector.net and the rest of the freemium tools, please.

Even if you don't currently have subscription access to the premium tool(s) and uniqueness checking tool(s) BUT know how to use (it) them and have used (it) them before, DM.

WhatsApp: 07085763316. Work and get paid today.

No point in replying to this advert below. Just DM me on WhatsApp for details if you are interested.

Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates For NNBTS Batch 35 / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.