Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record (5660 Views)

Soludo Gives Scholarship To 5 Times Guinness World Record Holder Chinonso Eche / Senator Ayim To Commission Rumuekini- Aluu Road, Rivers State / Pdp Thugs Attack Apc Member In Rivers,break His Head(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by vanitybutiwanti: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2023
ogmask:

I understand what you mean my brother. One reason many people think the way I do is because the details of JB contracts in Rivers State is hidden from the public.
show me a state in Nigeria where the details of contracts awarded are available to the public? APC supporters from Rivers, get off wike's dicck and neck. Were contracts awarded by previous government in the state available to the public? Contract has been awarded and paid for, what do you plan to acheive with your needless rants? And so what if they are building hotels and malls for him, what are you going to do about it? Everybody is a saint on the internet, if your given an opportunity tomorrow, your own kickbacks will be 200% of the contract sum. Better go and hustle, and stop waiting for the government to spoon feed you. People are still making it despite complaints from unfortunate people that blame politicians for their misfortune.
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by ogmask: 3:54am On Jul 18, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
show me a state in Nigeria where the details of contracts awarded are available to the public? APC supporters from Rivers, get off wike's dicck and neck. Were contracts awarded by previous government in the state available to the public? Contract has been awarded and paid for, what do you plan to acheive with your needless rants? And so what if they are building hotels and malls for him, what are you going to do about it? Everybody is a saint on the internet, if your given an opportunity tomorrow, your own kickbacks will be 200% of the contract sum. Better go and hustle, and stop waiting for the government to spoon feed you. People are still making it despite complaints from unfortunate people that blame politicians for their misfortune.

Shatap mumu. Anybody wet condemn ya god Na apc supporter. Sufferhesd wan kee u yet u still get mouth dey talk. Akpa, go suck ya mummy bress.

1 Like

Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by gare(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
ogmask:

Those stuff you mentioned are like asking a blind man the colour of your shirt in rivers state.
The details of contracts in rivers state is hidden from the public.

That was duriing the time of Wike, you dont know if SIM would do same
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by Afamed: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Have you ever been to Anambra?

People communities, age grades and many money construct roads

Why have they not constructed the toads from IgboUku/ Awka Etiti/ Usofia down to Ekwulobia?

putting Asphalt on 1klm road,no be dat one we dey talk here

Abi dem forbid the Audio Billionaires in Nnewi to construct another roads so the deplorable roads at bank road in Nnewi can for once be solved.

If person never reach east particular Anambra before, person go think say na New jersey dey come behind all these una Eastern states
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by mrvitalis(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

Why have they not constructed the toads from IgboUku/ Awka Etiti/ Usofia down to Ekwulobia?

putting Asphalt on 1klm road,no be dat one we dey talk here

Abi dem forbid the Audio Billionaires in Nnewi to construct another roads so the deplorable roads at bank road in Nnewi can for once be solved.

If person never reach east particular Anambra before, person go think say na New jersey dey come behind all these una Eastern states
Lol u want to debate or you would still run away when I start?
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by Afamed: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol u want to debate or you would still run away when I start?

The questions are up there for you to answer.

Why the deplorable roads from Ichida down to Oko?

Why the eyes sore roads at Nnewi have not been built by the residents as you claimed?

When you want to promote your propaganda, promote it when I am off the Nairaland.
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by mrvitalis(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

The questions are up there for you to answer.

Why the deplorable roads from Ichida down to Oko?

Why the eyes sore roads at Nnewi have not been built by the residents as you claimed?

When you want to promote your propaganda, promote it when I am off the Nairaland.
People build roads they want to build, communities in Anambra has built more road than any other place in Nigeria

Is there a state in Nigeria?

Why can't tinubu solve the flood issue on ikoyi road? ... Why can't he fix the road on banana island road

You want more?
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by Afamed: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

People build roads they want to build, communities in Anambra has built more road than any other place in Nigeria

Is there a state in Nigeria?

Why can't tinubu solve the flood issue on ikoyi road? ... Why can't he fix the road on banana island road

You want more?

This is the only reason I don't engage you.
Which state and which states have you ever visited for you to have known Anambra indegenes have built more roads than other indegenes in Nigeria?

When actually are you going to stop this your chest beating?

Is it that, you love to open your mouth uncontrollable every time?
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by mrvitalis(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

This is the only reason I don't engage you.
Which state and which states have you ever visited for you to have known Anambra indegenes have built more roads than other indegenes in Nigeria?

When actually are you going to stop this your chest beating?
I dare you to name any state with better road constructed by indigenous people I dare you
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by Afamed: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

I dare you to name any state with better road constructed by indigenous people I dare you

Which states have you ever visited aside Anambra?
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

Which states have you ever visited aside Anambra?
Oga name a state start asking me irrelevant questions... You think I'm people like u that doesn't travel?

Name a state with better people constructed road than Anambra
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by Afamed: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga name a state start asking me irrelevant questions... You think I'm people like u that doesn't travel?

Name a state with better people constructed road than Anambra

Let me repeat it for final time.

I am 100% sure, I know the 5 states in the east more than you.
I am 100% sure, I know Anambra more than you.
And by the records with meI have visited not less than 34 states in Nigeria including FcT.
The question is how many states have you visited aside Anambra?

The only reason I hardly engage local like una be say una never visit another person farmland before as a result una think say na una farmland is the biggest
Re: N195B For 50km Road: Rivers Break Guinness World Record by mrvitalis(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Afamed:

Let me repeat it for final time.

I am 100% sure, I know the 5 states in the east more than you.
I am 100% sure, I know Anambra more than you.
And by the records with meI have visited not less than 34 states in Nigeria including FcT.
The question is how many states have you visited aside Anambra?

The only reason I hardly engage local like una be say una never visit another person farmland before as a result una think say na una farmland is the biggest
It's could have been easier to just mention one state that her people have constructed more road than Anambra than all this Grammar u wrote up there with no meaning

You know my village more than me, agree, you have traveled to 36 state I agree

Name ome state.. I dare you one state that it's people has built more road than Anambra.. One

Stop beating about the bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 ,000 Workers To Be Laid Off Over N100 Billion Debt / IPOB Members Stage Protest In Front Of UN Headquarters In Switzerland / Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.