Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos (30003 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
PeggySandas:

The igbos have a long history of being cowards. First of all is your almighty ojukwu that ran like Usain bolt when black scorpion and obasanjo came to his backyard. The coward had to dress like a foggot-ass bitch to avoid being beheaded in the front of his kingsmen. 🤣🤣🤣

The second was Nmamdi kanu making noise on radio biafra and shit. And foolish igbos are gladly obeying is daft commandments like little monkeys. But guess what? When nigeria army gets to his father's compound. The idiot had to jump fence and ran away only to be captured again like a common thief. I thought igbos said they'll burn down nigeria and the "zoo" won't exist again if MNK is arrested. But the fool is in DSS dungeon currently for over 1 year, all y'all do is make noise and kill yourselves in your backward region.

Shame on all igbos around the world. grin

whether I obeyed him or not is non of your business, It's my life and I decide what I want in my life, yes Igbos are fearless people and very strong, Kanu did not run away, Nigeria Army came for him unexpected when there's court case going on, does it make sense to you? Buhari wanted to take him out but failed and the rest is a history,

One of your most respected leader won an election in Nigeria openly but was later killed like a rat with her wife in the street of Lagos and nothing happen, I feel sad whenever i read you people comments on faceless forum shouting up and down with no action ....... there are no men in your land anymore, all you got are market women with no ball in between their two thighs other than kpekus like Bobrisky,

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas is beating the drum of war, I'll go back, Kids use your head
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by AfonjaPriest: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Does this man exist? Is he just hiding in Nigeria and knows no wink of the game plan of Simon Ekpa? Anyway, that should be beside the point. But whenever a Yoruba person speaks, tribalism becomes a wind that carries and spreads the utterance everywhere.
Simon Ekpa's statements originated from Finland; rather than direct his grievances over what the radical Ekpa said to Finland, he saw it appropriate to fit himself comfortably in the mould of a tribalist by mentioning Biafra.
And that got me thinking that it appears a Yoruba person will not see progress unless he connects it to or blames it on the intransigence and indefatigability of the Ibo sagacity.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Omowise1:

They spineless so? That's why none of you came out to vote that Lagos gubernatorial. If it is to hide inside estate to vote and rig you know that one. Reach main road and vote, fear of man no allow them try. Your women strong pass. Idiot.

Because they don't want to go into war with your people, they are law abiding citizens, Tell Oluomo to enter United States let's check something grin grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
PeggySandas:

Cry more. You won't do shit, we know your types.
Now you're playing the victim card after make noise up and down online. Flattheaded deadbrain lizard 🦎 from the east. grin

We will deal with you empty drums making the loudest noise here with the language you understand both online and offline. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Anuofia! grin

What kind of disgusting dance is this? Kid stop talking you don't know anything about your coward tribe grin grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Kingson28: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=FOOTSOLDIER2 post=124436791][b]Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man

Kogi (Lokoja) and Cross River (Calabar) States were once state capital of Nigeria.
Are they also no man's lands?
You people just speak without...
It's a pity.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by optionalY09: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Where was gani Adams when Fulani people conquered Ilorin kwara state that used to be Yoruba land ?

Mtchew

But seriously, I think it's about time that Simon ekpa is killed . He's a terrorist and should be taken out .

Na your trouble be that No igbo must protest in Lagos. Final

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=124447377][/quote]

See your life, go to school but you refused grin grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Kingson28: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Wahabfuture post=124447390]

See your life, go to school but you refused.

You that went to school, how come you're so uncivilised and uncouth?
You went to school, but school didn't go through you.
Smh.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=124447409][/quote]

Stop spitting on your phone in the name of English grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by eleniyan2020: 12:49am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:

Nothing is more worse than being a slave to marauders from Sahel desert 😂😂😂

Ilorin kwara state is gone forever
getting something to do with your region is more worst than been a slave to Fulani!
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2023
PeggySandas:

Cry more. You won't do shit, we know your types.
Now you're playing the victim card after make noise up and down online. Flattheaded deadbrain lizard 🦎 from the east. grin

We will deal with you empty drums making the loudest noise here with the language you understand both online and offline. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Anuofia! grin
Why the, "We?' You can't handle it on your own, mutha 4ucker? B*tch, I ain't got time for your dumb ass and you can't do a damn thing! You can rant all you want! Your stupidity and ignorance are beyond comprehension. I do NOT play the victim, I know how to deal with sleazy a$$ b*tches like you. You're nothing but a CUNT!

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

whether I obeyed him or not is non of your business, It's my life and I decide what I want in my life, yes Igbos are fearless people and very strong, Kanu did not run away, Nigeria Army came for him unexpected when there's court case going on, does it make sense to you? Buhari wanted to take him out but failed and the rest is a history,

One of your most respected leader won an election in Nigeria openly but was later killed like a rat with her wife in the street of Lagos and nothing happen, I feel sad whenever i read you people comments on faceless forum shouting up and down with no action ....... there are no men in your land anymore, all you got are market women with no ball in between their two thighs other than kpekus like Bobrisky,

If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas is beating the drum of war, I'll go back, Kids use your head

Don't mind the a$$ hole. She is only ranting like the rest of them!
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 12:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Don't mind the sleazy and dirty CUNT! She has so much hatred for herself that she can't see straight.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yorubafather: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Don't mind the sleazy and dirty CUNT! She has so much hatred for herself that she can't see straight.

Na woman?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Dude don't ever quote me again in your life, I have no business with Almajiri or Fulanis, I don't give a phuck with Nigeria politic, I don't care about who rule or who does not rule, my obligation is to make sure I live fulfilled life and take good care of my family, I don't like backward people in my life, they are like calamity coupled with many bad lucks, you are useless to me even in next life.
suck off my mention grin grin grin
I was on my own when you jumped on my mention. Be rest assured that I’ll never have business with phvcking pig you like.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 1:51am On Jul 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I was on my own when you jumped on my mention. Be rest assured that I’ll never have business with phvcking pig you like.

Dude rest
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Pityoobi: 3:14am On Jul 16, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu
Oloriburuku omo ale...na your generation be coward. I know you are looking for undue attention but na curses you go eventually get.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 3:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Yorubafather:

Na woman?

She's a b*tch and a WH0RE!
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 5:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Timely warning!!!!!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by maivd: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Your education is a big waste, Ojukwu leaving was normal process during that period, I know It hurt you guys a lot he was not killed even until now even though the semen used to conceive you was never born then and as for Nnamdi Kan Nigeria soldiers made an attempt to killed him even when his court case was on going and he fled back to London, Ekpa has been living in Finland even before Kanu came out.

But the same thing cannot be say about your coward and most gentleman on this earth called Sunday Igboho, now tell me which tribe is a coward and slave to Fulanis, spit

From all this twisted tales by moonlight you wrote we can both conclude that okoro leaders are running cowards.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2023
Only fools will take IPOB terrorists serious. They can dance, play, sing nsobusobu in their already destroyed and isolated region but they can't try such here in our own omoluabi region. Aeven their late forefathers will force them not to try it.

Only those who are part of us among their people here in our region will be protected but those who want to join are already livinga dead
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Traplord09: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2023
Chucks13:
Yoruba people I repeat bring Sunday Igboho back this is the time you need him most these ingrate invaders won't listen untill you show them wotowoto dem no go neva forget.

What concerns or connect Lagos with sit-at-home if not an effontry? Yoruba people put Christainity aside this is the time to face reality revive Agbekoya and traditionally re-equip them, revive OPC and give unlimited authority to Amotekun then cap it all by returning Sunday Igboho home then constantly do Oro festival and Isese festival and the Muslims in SW should brace up since they are not ready to let your region rest then it is time to protect your region with every power God gave to you.

I said it here long ago ipob hold meeting in Lagos, Benni and Abuja and that evil Bitter Obi is aware. I'm not a Yoruba guy but was proudly born in SW and grew up in the North make it easy for me to secretly enter anyone or anywhere because I speak Yoruba fluently, I speak igbo fluently, I speak Hausa like no man business even understand Fufude to some extend.

Yoruba wake up defend your land, no Yoruba land share border with East to give Ekpa such audacity. This is no time to play nice guy anymore because a particular region want a total showdown then let veryone be ready and prepare.

This bullying of the Yoruba is very annoying pls enough is enough. Is there no igbo in Kaduna and Kano dem born Ekpa to dare even say sit-at-home in Kano? Wallahi heads go roll within hour I swear to Jah.

My honest advise

Stop cry ..
The fear of sw is beginning of IGBO
Stop 🛑 crying 😭
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 77up(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Don't be foolish, are you going to force ndigbo to come out of their houses?

No matter how you foolishly and senselessly term it , no madness sit at home is not welcome in lagos and all other SW States, that stupidity is limited to SE.

EOD.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2023
77up:
No matter how you foolishly and senselessly term it , no madness sit at home is not welcome in lagos and all other SW States, that stupidity is limited to SE.

EOD.
Fool! This was never a discussion.
Ndigbo have not made a decision. When we make the decision, you'd do nothing but shiite your pants like you did in ilorin.

Cowards!!
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Midex88(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

Maybe you need to make some explanation to the state about the bolded. You are marked, monitored and will be picked up soon
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Midex88(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2023
gentiles:

The Igbos in lagos will obey the sit at home, there would be total shut down of all the places controlled by Igbos in lagos; Festac, Oojo, Alaba, Amuwo Odofin etc anybody who flaunt or disobey the orders by coming out in those places would be dealt with. Taskforce is already been put in place to deal with defaulters of the sit at home in lagos

They can always close their God forsaking shops on every sit at home and let's see who body go pain.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by hansomb: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2023
gentiles:
Yorubas are not weak. Yorubas uses there brain ( làkài atí òyé) to think (Rónú) b4 venturing into anything. Simplicity is not stupidity. The Igbo man beat chest/ daring with zero results/consequences achieved, infact his actions can be couter productive. The Hausa man does things without thinking the future consequences with result or without results. The Fulani man does thing without giving a fxck about the consequences. The Yoruba man weight his actions and the consequences. If favourable he does, if not he doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Ucloaded01: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2023
Call for Lagos sit at home just a distraction.
Tulumbu is the fuul that sponsors the sit at home at igboland. Ekpa and tulumbu are in bed with each other, una ynash go open up one day.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 7lives: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Which war, dude go and serve your master Fulanis in peace grin

Always making noise online, if una see ordinary SIENNA TOYOTA for SE una dey wait?, the whole world now know how feeble minded you folks are.
You folks have been measured, weight and have been found to be absolutely wanting, totally lacking in virtually everything.
I've personally done my own SWOT analysis of my people.
Ti Ogun eni ba da ni l'oju, aa fii gba Ori ni.
Bring your war.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
MrColdsweat:

If I wake up and hear the yaaribas beating the drum of war, I will drink sleeping tablet to extend my sleep.
people of moral and positive attitudes Towards development can never encourage violence or War.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Kingson28: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Wahabfuture post=124447573]

Stop spitting on your phone in the name of English

You do mot deserve a response.
Happy Sunday.
Have you made Jesus Christ your Lord and Saviour?
If not, do so today, before is too late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Please I Want To Know The State With High Number Of Richest Individuals... / Daniel Udeh: Who Fixes Yenagoa Potholes Is Unemployed UNIJOS Graduate / Japa: 9 Reasons For Visa Rejection At The US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.