Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos (29995 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
E be like sey dey wan go back to their villages be dat

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by BabaO2: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu
Obviously you dont know the meaning of cowardice.
Empty boisterous noise making is not bravery or boldness. check the tracks of your forefathers, they ran away from war fronts, some were cheaply captured. You are only being hypocritical if you say Yorubas are corwards merely because they didnt win wars for you and hand over victories to you. You always wanted yorubas to score own goals for you to emerge victorious in anything. Think think and think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by zelnababa(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man
lolz why una come dey cry when dey show una small film last may
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Greattie08: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

You are a BASTARD in human skin.

That the SW accomodated other tribes into their land, does it now call for weakness? you people has taken the Yorubas for a ride & by the time they descend on you all, you all will come and be crying wolf! wolf!! wolf!!!

Remember the MARCH 18, 2023 When the Yorubas came out in their numbers to intimidate other tribes not to come out and vote for candidate of their choice, remember, you all were crying foul to the media!

DO NOT DARE US & DO NOT TAKE OUR MAGNANIMITY FOR STUPIDITY

Few words is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by leokid866: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
lol....you forget your last oga that tried us is currently in DSS custody......let Simon try us and see....🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Tinymayour: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Some people go just hide behind keyboard dey type weyrey .. Atleast read over again before you publish now

gentiles:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
maivd:

Okoro and lies are like yam and egg...so ekpa,ojukwu and kanu didn't run....ok agreed they didn't run rather the fled like cockroaches.

Your education is a big waste, Ojukwu leaving was normal process during that period, I know It hurt you guys a lot he was not killed even until now even though the semen used to conceive you was never born then and as for Nnamdi Kan Nigeria soldiers made an attempt to killed him even when his court case was on going and he fled back to London, Ekpa has been living in Finland even before Kanu came out.

But the same thing cannot be say about your coward and most gentleman on this earth called Sunday Igboho, now tell me which tribe is a coward and slave to Fulanis, spit
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 7lives: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
onuman:

What happened the last time can not happen this time. Oyibo countries who won the war for you the last time have now seen the rot you people made Nigeria become after the civil war. You must be the worst victims this time, in this new age, if you start another declared war.
Far north adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system beginning 1999; the SW region took to Amotekun to ward off same Nigerians the Yoruba consider bad.
There is no true country anywhere in the world which exists. Parasitic lifestyle in lust for cheap cash from crude oil, is what makes you detest Igbos, you then crave continuation for hatefilled one Nigeria and think you can be another Hitler for Nigeria in the 21st century. You don't understand that the richest countries in the world have no mineral resources.

Useless envious folks, there was no crude oil when Azikiwe tried to become premier of the west.
Your useless forefathers hid under Balewa government, to perpetuate all kinds of atrocities against Yorubas, right there in Ibadan.
Always trying to seize the control of Yorubaland, did Yoruba stoped Zik from building the East?.
When others were building empires, your worthless forefathers couldn't even build a kingdom.
Shame no dey catch una, ordinary Ore famers and hunters, your useless army could not beat.
Bring your war, Ogun is waiting to drink una blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by gentiles(m): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Greattie08:

You are a BASTARD in human skin.

That the SW accomodated other tribes into their land, does it now call for weakness? you people has taken the Yorubas for a ride & by the time they descend on you all, you all will come and be crying wolf! wolf!! wolf!!!

Remember the MARCH 18, 2023 When the Yorubas came out in their numbers to intimidate other tribes not to come out and vote for candidate of their choice, remember, you all were crying foul to the media!

DO NOT DARE US & DO NOT TAKE OUR MAGNANIMITY FOR STUPIDITY

Few words is enough for the wise.

Which land are you talking about? You obviously meant Oyo, Ogun or Osun, because lagos is no man's land, it belongs to nobody.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:
Yoruba people I repeat bring Sunday Igboho back this is the time you need him most these ingrate invaders won't listen untill you show them wotowoto dem no go neva forget.

What concerns or connect Lagos with sit-at-home if not an effontry? Yoruba people put Christainity aside this is the time to face reality revive Agbekoya and traditionally re-equip them, revive OPC and give unlimited authority to Amotekun then cap it all by returning Sunday Igboho home then constantly do Oro festival and Isese festival and the Muslims in SW should brace up since they are not ready to let your region rest then it is time to protect your region with every power God gave to you.

I said it here long ago ipob hold meeting in Lagos, Benni and Abuja and that evil Bitter Obi is aware. I'm not a Yoruba guy but was proudly born in SW and grew up in the North make it easy for me to secretly enter anyone or anywhere because I speak Yoruba fluently, I speak igbo fluently, I speak Hausa like no man business even understand Fufude to some extend.

Yoruba wake up defend your land, no Yoruba land share border with East to give Ekpa such audacity. This is no time to play nice guy anymore because a particular region want a total showdown then let veryone be ready and prepare.

This bullying of the Yoruba is very annoying pls enough is enough. Is there no igbo in Kaduna and Kano dem born Ekpa to dare even say sit-at-home in Kano? Wallahi heads go roll within hour I swear to Jah.

My honest advise
Lol as if IGBOHO is their dog to do all their fighting anytime they disagree with Igbo while they go back and lick Fulani ass and call him a thug. They can do it themselves enough of them using oduduwa nation people for muscle.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
7lives:

Useless envious folks, there was no crude oil when Azikiwe tried to become premier of the west.
Your useless forefathers hid under Balewa government, to perpetuate all kinds of atrocities against Yorubas, right there in Ibadan.
Always trying to seize the control of Yorubaland, did Yoruba stoped Zik from building the East?.
When others were building empires, your worthless forefathers couldn't even build a kingdom.
Shame no dey catch una, ordinary Ore famers and hunters, your useless army could not beat.
Bring your war, Ogun is waiting to drink una blood.

Your Ogun is most weakest crap I’ve ever see in my life, I will destroy it within seconds, you think we are Yorubas where you slap each other with oruka they will faint, alaye we go run you guys street
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
tundein18:

Lol as if IGBOHO is their dog to do all their fighting anytime they disagree with Igbo while they go back and lick Fulani ass and call him a thug. They can do it themselves enough of them using oduduwa nation people for muscle.

You guys are really funny 😄
You want to call him back after you betrayed and back stabbed him after fighting the fulanis,
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Simon was speaking to a people of a tribe resident in the southwest. How does it affect Mr Ex-criminal?
Only the Stupidity and Calamity of You untrained children will only remain in your region and those that failed to train you that makes many of you to embrace Terrorist activity a way to get what you want .

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
adekolaelect:
Only the Stupidity an Calamity of You untrained children will only remain in your region and those that failed to train you that makes many of you to embrace Terrorist activity a way to get what you want .

Incoherent ramblings of a brownroof owo mi da.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by pharmaking: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

Peter Obi's lose really pained this fellow.

Will u ever recover from this lose at all?

I doubt it.We have 8 years to lord over you and your region, it is our turn.

You can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 77up(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

I don't know the sort of education you've had in your life, but according to the constitution, Nigerians are free to move anywhere.

Get a copy of the constitution mr empty head.
Yes you are right that, anyone can move to anywhere but where your brain failed you is that , you can only practice that senseless sit at home in your region.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Incoherent ramblings of a brownroof owo mi da.
Sad east product pls go and meet your Terrorist masters not we omoluabi. You are among those that Lagbajas Bullets will dry their blood if you don't repent.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 7lives: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Your Ogun is most weakest crap I’ve ever see in my life, I will destroy it within seconds, you think we are Yorubas where you slap each other with oruka they will faint, alaye we go run you guys street

Bring your war.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
BabaO2:

Obviously you dont know the meaning of cowardice.
Empty boisterous noise making is not bravery or boldness. check the tracks of your forefathers, they ran away from war fronts, some were cheaply captured. You are only being hypocritical if you say Yorubas are corwards merely because they didnt win wars for you and hand over victories to you. You always wanted yorubas to score own goals for you to emerge victorious in anything. Think think and think.

You are on Ronu mood, I’m going to sleep 😴 Yoruba is last people I will never fear in my life because they are cowards by nature and deserve no respect from me.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
77up:
Yes you are right that, anyone can move to anywhere but where your brain failed you is that , you can only practice that senseless sit at home in your region.
Don't be foolish, are you going to force ndigbo to come out of their houses?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
adekolaelect:
Sad east product pls go and meet your Terrorist masters not we omoluabi. You are among those that Lagbajas Bullets will dry their blood if you don't repent.

If I wake up and hear the yaaribas beating the drum of war, I will drink sleeping tablet to extend my sleep.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
PeggySandas:

Fools like you make the loudest noise online while your leaders are either begging SW governors not to remove foods from you barbarian kingsmen mouth or hiding in finland, commanding monkeys like you to kill your selves. grin

We will soon start issueing visa for y'all deadbrain gorillas to visa SW because we know your lands are all barren. grin

Empty chest beaters,
If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I'll go back to sleep
Yorubas you are not mate with the Igbos.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
maivd:

Okoro and lies are like yam and egg...so ekpa,ojukwu and kanu didn't run....ok agreed they didn't run rather the fled like cockroaches.

Ewedu muncher when did Ekpa run away? you want Kanu to fight with Nigerian military alone? I am beginning to think you guys has a complexion issues due to excess drinking garri with kuri kuri, where is Sunday Igboho today? your brain has been confiscated by Ogun grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Oga I’m not Yoruba, neither am Fulani. I’m only narrating my experience having lived among them for years. And if you don’t know there can be yoruba-Fulani or Hausa-Fulani it speaks volume about your education.
Besides why is it that only you ibos are crying more than the bereaved. Kwara Yorubas aren’t complaining about having an Emir of Fulani roots, it has to be you ibos always crying about this. If they tell you that you people are tribal bigots, you will start complaining.

Kid you are not from South Nigeria , please carry your nonsense get out of my way, I don't engage your type grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
7lives:

Bring your war.

Which war, dude go and serve your master Fulanis in peace grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Kid you are not from South Nigeria , please carry your nonsense get out of my way, I don't engage your type grin
A phvcking nattering nitwit. I quickly went to check if I even mention a caused soul like you. I was relieved to know I will never engage a pig like you. A caused retarded ibo drugs peddling criminal like you

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Bluffly: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
You are one of them ba?. You tasted peace and thought yorubas are weak and spineless. I can see that you are currently enjoying your accomodating atmosphere. Very soon you will become undeserved of it.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Bluffly: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Very idiotic a statement. South east that are not cowards can't even step a foot outside to fight those killing them and you are here masturbating a statement that has no action
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by PeggySandas(f): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

This is a cautionary NOTE and warning to the owner (Seun) and or administrators of this site. I hope you do NOT come with your usual access denial of my account when I go after this M0R0NIC heifer that started raining insults on me for NO discernable reason. I never knew her or responded to any of her thrashy comments. I am just bringing this to your attention because if I decide to go after this dumb a$$ biatch, she would have no legs to stand on, Those who had crossed my path in the past can attest to that. Just let her leave me the 4uck alone. I am the wrong nigga to mess with and I can assure you that I will make her pathetic life more miserable than it is already! If she is NOT intelligent enough to articulate her thoughts and have an adult conversation, then let her stay in her damn lane! A word is enough for the wise!

Cry more. You won't do shit, we know your types.
Now you're playing the victim card after make noise up and down online. Flattheaded deadbrain lizard 🦎 from the east. grin

We will deal with you empty drums making the loudest noise here with the language you understand both online and offline. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Anuofia! grin

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Omowise1: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

They spineless so? That's why none of you came out to vote that Lagos gubernatorial. If it is to hide inside estate to vote and rig you know that one. Reach main road and vote, fear of man no allow them try. Your women strong pass. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by PeggySandas(f): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Empty chest beaters,
If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I'll go back to sleep
Yorubas you are not mate with the Igbos.

The igbos have a long history of being cowards. First of all is your almighty ojukwu that ran like Usain bolt when black scorpion and obasanjo came to his backyard. The coward had to dress like a foggot-ass bitch to avoid being beheaded in the front of his kingsmen. 🤣🤣🤣

The second was Nmamdi kanu making noise on radio biafra and shit. And foolish igbos are gladly obeying is daft commandments like little monkeys. But guess what? When nigeria army gets to his father's compound. The idiot had to jump fence and ran away only to be captured again like a common thief. I thought igbos said they'll burn down nigeria and the "zoo" won't exist again if MNK is arrested. But the fool is in DSS dungeon currently for over 1 year, all y'all do is make noise and kill yourselves in your backward region.

Shame on all igbos around the world. grin

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wahabfuture: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
A phvcking nattering nitwit. I quickly went to check if I even mention a caused soul like you. I was relieved to know I will never engage a pig like you. A caused retarded ibo drugs peddling criminal like you

Dude don't ever quote me again in your life, I have no business with Almajiri or Fulanis, I don't give a phuck with Nigeria politic, I don't care about who rule or who does not rule, my obligation is to make sure I live fulfilled life and take good care of my family, I don't like backward people in my life, they are like calamity coupled with many bad lucks, you are useless to me even in next life.
suck off my mention grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / EFCC Deletes Controversial Social Media Post On Ex-minister, Diezani / Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.