Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard (5888 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Orikinla(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
With all the noise about the so called global popularity of the most famous actress in Nigeria's Nollywood, but no American will notice Genevieve Nnaji on Hollywood Blvd.
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
I'm American. I'll recognise her.
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Outstrip(f): 3:00am On Oct 07, 2011
She will definitely be noticed. She has a very classy type of beauty. She will fit right it
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by ibrobell(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2011
saya who she'll definitely be noticed
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by nicky4lif(f): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2011
I wldnt hav u talk abt her that way, u dis bad belle.even in ur area nobody knows u,nd u are there talkin abt somone else.whts ur own with her.

1 Like

Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by werepeLeri: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2011
you mean no paparazzi will chase her around like they chase the American movie stars?
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Orikinla(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2011
werepeLeri:

you mean no paparazzi will chase her around like they chase the American movie stars?
. Yes. No American will notice her as a famous actress from Africa. But they will notice Charlize Theron of South Africa. The point is until we can make world class movies, our actors will not even turn heads at the Cannes  or Hollywood. So, they should stop making noise in Africa until Genevieve Nnaji and company can be invited and recognized at the Oscars and not going round and round the red carpet of Silverbird Galleria and AMAA. South Africa does not produce truckload of home videos, but the country has more cinemas than Nigeria, made world class movies and won Oscars. So, let us stop making all the noise over our Nollywood stars who cannot even pass casting auditions from Broadway to Hollywood. To the ignorant person talking about "bad belle", I appreciate Genevieve Nnaji more than majority of her fans who cannot do more than making noise on free for all online forums hiding behind usernames. Moreover, most of the fans buy pirated videos or view those pirated online. So, ignorant posters should just SHUT UP!

4 Likes

Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by ibrobell(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2011
Pls let us appreciate what we have is it the lies the america movies do.we do realistic movies in africa.the america movies are based on stunt and imaginary things.
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
Orikinla you sound ignorant, da.ft to the extreme. How can you compare Genevieve to Charlize Theron? A woman who has been in Hollywood for years, a WHITE woman, how many BLACK south africans are known in Hollywood? How many blacks are IN hollywood? And you balance on your couch and beef someone more famous than your entire generation can ever be. Bia, mind yourself o. How many WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS ACTING IN S.A ARE FAMOUS IN AFRICA TALK LESS AMERICA? Get your facts right before you publicize your ignorance. Mtcheeww, Playa Hater.

1 Like

Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
Orikinla you sound ignorant, da.ft to the extreme. How can you compare Genevieve to Charlize Theron? A woman who has been in Hollywood for years, a WHITE woman, how many BLACK south africans are known in Hollywood? How many blacks are IN hollywood? And you balance on your couch and beef someone more famous than your entire generation can ever be. Bia, mind yourself o. How many WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS ACTING IN S.A ARE FAMOUS IN AFRICA TALK LESS AMERICA? If Oprah can recognize her, you betcha the MILLIONS OF AMERICANS, who watch Oprah, will. Get your facts right before you publicize your ignorance. Mtcheeww, Playa Hater.

2 Likes

Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by iice(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776842.0.html
^^ isn't this somewhat contradictory? undecided
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Orikinla(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Orikinla(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
safarigirl:

Orikinla you sound ignorant, da.ft to the extreme. How can you compare Genevieve to Charlize Theron? A woman who has been in Hollywood for years, a WHITE woman, how many BLACK south africans are known in Hollywood? How many blacks are IN hollywood? And you balance on your couch and beef someone more famous than your entire generation can ever be. Bia, mind yourself o. How many WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS ACTING IN S.A ARE FAMOUS IN AFRICA TALK LESS AMERICA? If Oprah can recognize her, you betcha the MILLIONS OF AMERICANS, who watch Oprah, will. Get your facts right before you publicize your ignorance. Mtcheeww, Playa Hater.

Nigerian Hollywood actors
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/arts/15353-nigerian-hollywood-actors.html

PS: Just in case you don't know.
More people in Hollywood probably know Orikinla than Genevieve Nnaji, because of my interactions with filmmakers and actors there. Sharon Stone and Angelina Jolie can tell you that they know Orikinla, the Founder/Festival Director of Eko International Film Festival and the film critic, who wrote one of the best reviews on James Cameron's "Avatar", but they cannot say the same for any Nollywood actor or actress.
I recorded my "Hardway To Broadway" in a recording studio on the Sunset Blvd close to the Hollywood Blvd as far back as 1984 when I was even younger than Whiz Kid and if you go to the Library of Congress, you will find the sheet music.
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2011
who cares!!!
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by omar22(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
how many BLACK south africans are known in Hollywood? How many blacks are IN hollywood?

Djimon Hounsou

Terry Pheto
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by semid4lyfe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hmm. . .be like sey the wire don dey touch for Orikinla's brain again cos na only then hin dey come post all these nonsensical rants undecided

Biko, make una free the OP cos he suffers from megalomania and delusions of grandeur grin
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
This man and attention eeh.lol

Last week,he was dissing Bella Naija,his childhood sweetheart which he few moons ago was creating threads for,listing her virtues(her been a virgin) and all what not.Today its Gene,who If memory serves me right,is one of his sweethearts too.He's been boastful of been the only person to know and have seen Gene's child.

Orikinla just loves attention.Thread has gradually started revolving around him.
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Tsun(f): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
Bad bellaaa angry angry tongue
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by safarigirl(f): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
@ Omar, can you compare those two to their white counterparts? Even Justin Timberlake and Taylor Lautner are more famous. They aren't in the A-list, are they?
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by kunlefox(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
While i don't give a Bleep if she's recognized on hollywood boulevard or not, ,i find it fucking annoying when her fans are blind to some truths.
I agree she's quite a remarkable actress but she kinda inconsistent with her acting at times, and you can argue that it might be the fault of the materials she's working with, nevertheless a great actress performance will show irrespective of how horrible the materials may be,
With that said i agree she's good buh not an outstanding act, btw she's fucking hot i'll bone her anyday
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Nnenna1(f): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
How many Bollywood based, Middle-eastern based and Korean based celebrities will be recognized in Hollywood Boulevard?

People hate on this girl for whatever reason - So Nollywood celebrities shouldn't have fans? undecided

There are so many downright untalented Hollywood stars that have fans and no one is complaining.
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by babyboy3(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2012
They aren't in the A-list, are they?

Djimon Hounsou is an Oscar NOMINEE (twice) !!!!!!!!!!!!! He has more blockbuster movies than Album hit Timberlake has

I have met Genevieve in a Club in Central London, she was there with a friend sitting in the VIP corner, also Lorenze Tate was also in the club that night, A very long line of people trying to get Lorenze's autograph
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
Not if she have two huge scary guys as bodyguards. Anyway I will notice her
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by debbyblaze: 1:15pm On May 28, 2013
Orikinla: . Yes. No American will notice her as a famous actress from Africa. But they will notice Charlize Theron of South Africa. The point is until we can make world class movies, our actors will not even turn heads at the Cannes  or Hollywood. So, they should stop making noise in Africa until Genevieve Nnaji and company can be invited and recognized at the Oscars and not going round and round the red carpet of Silverbird Galleria and AMAA. South Africa does not produce truckload of home videos, but the country has more cinemas than Nigeria, made world class movies and won Oscars. So, let us stop making all the noise over our Nollywood stars who cannot even pass casting auditions from Broadway to Hollywood. To the ignorant person talking about "bad belle", I appreciate Genevieve Nnaji more than majority of her fans who cannot do more than making noise on free for all online forums hiding behind usernames. Moreover, most of the fans buy pirated videos or view those pirated online. So, ignorant posters should just SHUT UP!         

My dear please tell this ignorant people....celebrating mediocrity has been our greatest misharp!!!!
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by debbyblaze: 1:17pm On May 28, 2013
safarigirl: Orikinla you sound ignorant, da.ft to the extreme. How can you compare Genevieve to Charlize Theron? A woman who has been in Hollywood for years, a WHITE woman, how many BLACK south africans are known in Hollywood? How many blacks are IN hollywood? And you balance on your couch and beef someone more famous than your entire generation can ever be. Bia, mind yourself o. How many WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS ACTING IN S.A ARE FAMOUS IN AFRICA TALK LESS AMERICA? Get your facts right before you publicize your ignorance. Mtcheeww, Playa Hater.

YOU ARE SO IGNORANT Have you heard of THANDIE NEWTON Mission Impossible 2 she Co Starred with Tom cruise please research b4 u run your mouth!!!!
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by icebebe(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2013
Orikinla: . Yes. No American will notice her as a famous actress from Africa. But they will notice Charlize Theron of South Africa. The point is until we can make world class movies, our actors will not even turn heads at the Cannes  or Hollywood. So, they should stop making noise in Africa until Genevieve Nnaji and company can be invited and recognized at the Oscars and not going round and round the red carpet of Silverbird Galleria and AMAA. South Africa does not produce truckload of home videos, but the country has more cinemas than Nigeria, made world class movies and won Oscars. So, let us stop making all the noise over our Nollywood stars who cannot even pass casting auditions from Broadway to Hollywood. To the ignorant person talking about "bad belle", I appreciate Genevieve Nnaji more than majority of her fans who cannot do more than making noise on free for all online forums hiding behind usernames. Moreover, most of the fans buy pirated videos or view those pirated online. So, ignorant posters should just SHUT UP!         
now i get yur point,take it eazy,d world hasn't com to an end yet
Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by RickyRoss1(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2013
Orikinla:

PS: Just in case you don't know.
More people in Hollywood probably know Orikinla than Genevieve Nnaji, because of my interactions with filmmakers and actors there. Sharon Stone and Angelina Jolie can tell you that they know Orikinla, the Founder/Festival Director of Eko International Film Festival and the film critic, who wrote one of the best reviews on James Cameron's "Avatar", but they cannot say the same for any Nollywood actor or actress.
I recorded my "Hardway To Broadway" in a recording studio on the Sunset Blvd close to the Hollywood Blvd as far back as 1984 when I was even younger than Whiz Kid and if you go to the Library of Congress, you will find the sheet music.

You sound very confused and outdated. How many Nigerians/Africans know you to start with? So you opened this thread to tell us you are more popular than Genevieve? Sorry for you, but Genny we know, but who are you?

You are just an attention seeking dolt. Genny is popular in Africa just like 2face, whether they are popular in America or Europe does not matter. I doubt if you can tie Genny's shoe lace. last week it was Bella Naija, today it is Genevieve, who next if I may ask?

Your internet rantings cannot make you popular, no one knows you in and outside Nigeria so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: No American Will Notice Genevieve Nnaji On Hollywood Boulevard by lyly911(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote
author=Orikinla]

PS:
Just in case you don't know.
More people in Hollywood probably know Orikinla than Genevieve Nnaji,
because of my interactions with filmmakers and actors there. Sharon
Stone and Angelina Jolie can tell you that they know Orikinla, the
Founder/Festival Director of Eko International Film Festival and the
film critic, who wrote one of the best reviews on James Cameron's
"Avatar", but they cannot say the same for any Nollywood actor or
actress.
I recorded my "Hardway To Broadway" in a recording studio on the Sunset
Blvd close to the Hollywood Blvd as far back as 1984 when I was even
younger than Whiz Kid and if you go to the Library of Congress, you will
find the sheet music.[/quote]keep on dreaming ok.!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! Shows Off Growing Baby Bump. / Top 7 Sexiest TV Personalities In Nigeria In 2015(photos) / Female Fitness Trainer Shuts Down Social Media With Seductive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.