Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now (1035 Views)

Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed / Smart Way To Earn That Extra Cash!! / The Smart Way ($$$) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
For those that know me,you will understand that I post uncommon and technologically inspired methods of making money.
I am one of those seriously fighting against f o r e x brokers because of how so many Nigerians keep losing their hard earned money all in the name of trading....
This is a new method of earning consistent amounts from these brokers in a very smart and intelligent way,you can label it what you like,I don't care...This method is paying the smart Nigerians very well including me,and as usual I will make you aware that something like this exists,you can go and do your findings ...
This is how it works,if your are conversant with a software called fake usdt sender(the real one oo,not the fake ones out there),once you have the software,just go to your brokers(I have tried it on Deriv broker and fbs) and it worked perfectly well... )When you login to your forex broker account,you look for a deposit option of usdt,then they will give you a usdt deposit address for the broker,so that you can fund your trading account,once you copy the address,go to your fake usdt sender app and send $2000 to the brokers address given....note: the fake usdt sender I use,you can only send maximum of $2000 in a day...once you send it,give it few minutes,your deposit will reflect on your forex trading account...take note that this fake usdt sender allows the sent out funds to stay for only 20 days in the sent address before it varnishes ...also remember that brokers receive numerous transactions daily so they can't notice that the funds you sent has varnished after 20days(smart move)...once the funds reflect on your trading account,just enter one small trade and deliberately lose a small amount let's say $50..... remember you funded the trading account with $2000....so once you deliberately lose $50,go ahead and withdraw the balance without any issues....This is the smartest move available,we must recover all we lost in the forex market by fire by force...
Final note,this fake usdt sender I use,you can only use it in a particular broker only once and the maximum amount you can transfer is $2000.....
You want to keep cashing out almost all the time?
Then go and register and verify your account with so many forex trading brokers and milk them with this method....
The country is not hard,you only need smart moves to make smart money...
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by ozome15(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Are u for real. Who easy have you tried it with.
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Information is power....I don't speak much
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
My WhatsApp is already full of people asking for the software....
I know why I said you should go and do your research elsewhere because the moment you say you are giving it out for a fee,you instantly become a scammer,so for my peace of mind...go elsewhere and look for the software,if you get the real one,good for you as for me,I don't want to be tagged a scammer for anything...that's why I didn't ask you to contact me to get the software
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by jom28gy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nothing chance, still cheating yourself
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
I can't even comprehend your comment
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by ATEAMS: 1:40am On Jul 16, 2023
Thetrillion:
My WhatsApp is already full of people asking for the software....
I know why I said you should go and do your research elsewhere because the moment you say you are giving it out for a fee,you instantly become a scammer,so for my peace of mind...go elsewhere and look for the software,if you get the real one,good for you as for me,I don't want to be tagged a scammer for anything...that's why I didn't ask you to contact me to get the software
Hmmm however you view it ... There's no honor amongst thieves....

You still scamming platform and saying you aint no scammer ... Wonderful...

2 Likes

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 5:55am On Jul 16, 2023
What are you even saying ,abi you just want to advertise your piggy vest referral?
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Codeye(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2023
Thetrillion:
What are you even saying ,abi you just want to advertise your piggy vest referral?
How much is the software
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Codeye:

How much is the software

The one I am currently using,I bought it for $600...
You can go and look for it,you might find it cheaper or more expensive,that's if you find the real one...Thank you
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Codeye(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Thetrillion:

The one I am currently using,I bought it for $600...
You can go and look for it,you might find it cheaper or more expensive,that's if you find the real one...Thank you
Okay. I got one for 1200$ but I'm scared because scamming people isn't one of my traits so i returned it. It's better to hustle legit for your peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Codeye:

Okay. I got one for 1200$ but I'm scared because scamming people isn't one of my traits so i returned it. It's better to hustle legit for your peace of mind.

Please who are you scamming?
Lol

Abi you want to use my thread,to get people talking to you...

And finally I must confirm that you are not saying the truth and people should be careful talking to you ...you can't pay for the software, receive it and then return it that you don't want to use it again ....hahahaha

You bought a money making software for $1200 and you refuse to use it...hahahaha.
Dangote first child.well done sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Abi are you talking about the forex brokers that are manipulating trades to take your hard earned money?
Life is about perspective...
If yours gives you peace of mind,it's cool...
My perspective about this smart money move also gives me peace of mind...I can't pity this wicked brokers
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Codeye(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Thetrillion:

Please who are you scamming?
Lol

Abi you want to use my thread,to get people talking to you...

And finally I must confirm that you are not saying the truth and people should be careful talking to you ...you can't pay for the software, receive it and then return it that you don't want to use it again ....hahahaha

You bought a money making software for $1200 and you refuse to use it...hahahaha.
Dangote first child.well done sir
Say what you want.
Not interested.
Besides which people talking to me on what?
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Good for you
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
I beg you all in the name of God....no one should dm me any more to ask me to give him/her the software to test.
I don't want stress in my life...

If you are looking for the one they will give you to test first,go online and do your research,May God help you.
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2023
I am tired of endless messages I get daily because of this post I made,my intention was just to create awareness that this smart method exist and then you can go and do your research,but after that people kept on coming to ask for the software,but the truth is that this software I bought it for $600 and I am happy I made that decision ,but unfortunately alot of people can not actually afford it...

Before I bring down this post in order to avoid further pleading from people...this is what I will do for 3 persons only...
If you really want this software from me,this is the deal...
You will pay $100 and also give me a means of identification like your voters card/drivers licence etc.

The means of identification is to be able to track you down if you default on the agreement...
And the agreement is that with your $100 and a valid means of identification,I will release the software to you,and for the fact that I released the software for you at almost free cost,once you make your first transaction,within 1 or 2days,you will send $1000 to me out of the $2000...after which you can go on and enjoy your software...
Please I don't need stress,if you feel this not cool to you,just ignore this message and pass
.this is just for 3 persons only,I can't risk more than that... countdown begins now.
May we all have a blessed week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Samson1104(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dey play
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samson1104:
Dey play

Keep playing,Dem don leave you and your ugly face wey you no fit show....hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Bvc1:
Make money online daily using free info below earn trading volatility indices on deriv daily

The problems we are having in this country are criminals like this who are not bold enough to create their own thread because it will be taken down for red flags
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
what in the local yahoo is this?

usdt sender wey boom tv dey sell for 8k, you come here, package am with big english.
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olasyke:
what in the local yahoo is this?

usdt sender wey boom tv dey sell for 8k, you come here, package am with big english.

And you are the boom TV right? Hahahaha
Don't fall for this cheap scammer...he has indirectly told you where to go so that they can scam you...lol
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thetrillion:

Don't fall for this cheap scammer...he has indirectly told you where to go so that they can scam you...lol

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thetrillion:

All these apps are scattered around telegram and one doesn't need to pay to get them and I understand you're just trying to hustle.
just try find another hustle or another way to hustle.
No dey play/waste your time with mumu local scams like this.
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olasyke:

All these apps are scattered around telegram and one doesn't need to pay to get them and I understand you're just trying to hustle.
just try find another hustle or another way to hustle.
No dey play/waste your time with mumu local scams like this.

Let me laugh first....read my write up again and show me where I said I am selling anything....comprehension is your problem...hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
You just want to make noise to show how jobless you are...oga ,your mates are making money the smart way...keep playing..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
My last advice to anyone reading my post is simple...if you allow all these hungry boys to scam you in your quest of looking for this software for peanuts,you dare not say,it was my thread you read.....please read my post again and again,before you do your research...God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by moneylatalks: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
PalmPay is given out millions of naira for new registrations.
Get N10000 instantly to your account without doing any tasks.
Make sure you register with a new phone number that has never been used on PalmPay
And use your real names to register..

Wh. ATP For link and steps

…7 o 6,7 1 9.2. 9 4 o

Hurry up
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
moneylatalks:
PalmPay is given out millions of naira for new registrations.
Get N10000 instantly to your account without doing any tasks.
Make sure you register with a new phone number that has never been used on PalmPay
And use your real names to register..

Wh. ATP For link and steps

…7 o 6,7 1 9.2. 9 4 o

Hurry up

Yeye people Everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by favor914: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Thetrillion:

Yeye people Everywhere
Variety is the spice of life, other adverts, or promotions on your thread can only bring more publicity & traffic, I don’t think it affects your brand.
Re: A Smart Way Of Making Money In Nigeria Now by Thetrillion: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2023
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Plc : A Good Year, A Fantastic Result And Lucky Shareholders! / Japaul Set To Raise N5 Billion From Capital Market / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.