Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused (1906 Views)

Just Now: Emefiele In Trouble As Tunibu Response To CBN Over New Naira Redesign / Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode / Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by TearsOfHelinues: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
You can just imagine the reasoning of corn malus called APC supporters.

How can you for once say Buhari is bad and Bola Ahmed is good ?

Someone who openly said he will follow the steps of Buhari.

Bastard children of abnormal parents .

Arrest Emefiele arrest Emefiele then Buhari nko ?

Is Buhari not the one who okayed the CBN decisions?

I told you corn animals that the arrest of Emefiele was a script by the cocaine sniffing vagabond called Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Now he has been released no case to Answer I hope you can now rest .

Push Emefiele again and the sins of Bola will be in full display.

Helinues wail harder

Yarimo scream on ya mandate while begging

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Mushmush: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
You are so pathetic. I feel your pain sha. Obi has taken over your brain

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by TearsOfHelinues: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mushmush:
You are so pathetic. I feel your pain sha. Obi has taken over your brain

16 Likes

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Sangoamadioha1: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
He has not been released. Court talk their own, FG. will do their own.

1 Like

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Mushmush: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
The op deserves something like this to reset his brain

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Bolawhitedust: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
He has not been released. Court talk their own, FG. will do their own.

If court says he is free no other thing to hold
Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by wahalawahala: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Another proof election still dey pepper Obedients big time ... Jobless ppl just dey open different threads daily trying to spite those who no send em😂

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Jostoman: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
Another proof election still dey pepper Obedients big time ... Jobless ppl just dey open different threads daily trying to spite those who no send em😂
the way you guy carry Obi matter for head like gala everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by wahalawahala: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jostoman:
the way you guy carry Obi matter for head like gala everyday.
but na una dey create wailing threads na ,just like this meaningless post.. are u Delusional?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Sangoamadioha1: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

If court says he is free no other thing to hold

For national security reasons, the court's decision will be ignored. National security supercedes the courts.

3 Likes

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by APCNig: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:

I told you corn animals that the arrest of Emefiele was a script by the cocaine sniffing vagabond called Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Helinues wail harder

Emefielelelele and Nnamdi Kanu together with Emilokan Tinubu will all spend the next 8 years under DSS protection. The first will be inside one small room, while the last one will be all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Jostoman: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
but na una dey create wailing threads na ,just like this meaningless post.. are u Delusional?
ask yourself

1 Like

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Chibuezem(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:

Helinues wail harder

Mehn we have accounts that are just created to milk the hatred of tinubu and obi.... It's always entertaining to see the creative posts and insults each camp has for each other.... If only we can focus this energy in dealing with the institutions of corruption around us Nigeria would be great.

1 Like

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by wahalawahala: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jostoman:
ask yourself
if you're ok or not? Of cause u no well,your body dey run temperature 😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Quadribabaalagb: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
I'm done with this election hangover,I just want to sell herbs so that your girlfriend won't dump you joor
Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by pussyeater(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:

Helinues wail harder

You are very dense like your mentor, Obituary...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Image123(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Now, who's confused?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Jostoman: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
if you're ok or not? Of cause u no well,your body dey run temperature 😒
na you sabi
Re: Now Emefiele Has Been Released The Corn Boys Are Confused by Ikpunnegi01: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
I just like the way you take drop rope for them, if they no use am today, they will use am tomorrow! Ndi ofe mmanu and deceit!

(1) (Reply)

Section 232(2) of Constitution Bar Supreme Court Frm Accepting Atiku's Evidence / Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! / Loose Change: Documentary About September 11 2001 Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.