Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! (1901 Views)

Update On The Rumuola Flyover Wike Started 3-Weeks Ago- PICTURES / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2023
Ex Gov Ameachi saw this coming. Weeks ago, he warned that Nigerians, especially those with penchant for voting in crooks, fraudsters, certificate forgers, riggers etc, would rather commit suicide rather than confront issues! No, they would rather cower up, intimidated by grandiose and affluence shown by rogue elements rather man up and demand good, quality governance!

Why waste your life, if you are hell Bent on dying when you can use it more judiciously? Since you want to die, why not go meet those who are so insensitive to your plights? When they're not buying new cars for themselves, never mind they all have lots of cars parked at their various homes & brothels, they're buying yatchs & other luxuries. Tufiakwaaaa! These are individuals that can not go to the war front to fight for their country, including their offsprings, concubines, hanger-ons etc. Imagine that cancer patient of FCT, yes I mean the drunkard of Obio Akpor, having the temerity to say demanding for a whooping 20B from a gov on monthly basis is politics! Chaii Africans! You guys are sitting on a long thing! E go tail before una see road if these maggots are not cleared from the polity; political, religious, social, judicial etc.

The news coming out from Nigeria.
• A young adult commit suicide over inability to repay a loan he took for business.

• A Septuagenarian committed suicide over what people say is hardship.

Many more are depressed including some that would still pen useless responses to this Post, maybe including that one would want to bring the post down! One fool here on nairaland, who had a penchant for urging Buhari on to more borrowing just to spite the Igbos, I heard is now so chronically sick and hopefully he might not make it. Look, I don't practice your own kind of Christianity, of deceptive forgiveness. I'm a Messianic Jew who believe in Son of G-d; Yeshua aka Jesus Christ . If you foolishly enough price with who no get your time, you go collect wotowoto in due weather. Afterwards, G-d would judge both of us. You see how Israel dey give Hamas wotowoto, na so I dey decide my own. No room for nonsense.

We tried our best to save you lot, but una mumu never do! Ask Egberi Papa how far the 10m he collect to sing for inauguration, inflation don finish am! Straight from a buddy who had a chat with him sometime ago in a club in FCT.

How far that obese piggy from the Creek? Wailing never start yet oooh!

Last line, if you have a small space, go Plant a garden. You will thank me later!

For now, enjoy the Tinubulations while he dish it to y'all wotowoto!

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Xscape1993(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Their president....
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2023
You vote in hyenas to guide chicken pen & herds of goats, and when goats and chickens start missing you begin to complain. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abobi drug dealer dey more concerned about the yatch he would use to throw owambe with Venezuela hookers, so he can sniff his drugs in peace in the high sea! While the checks & balance at the two other arms are more concerned about stuffing up their pockets too!

One day, a good leader would come in and make sure these maggots have their day in the court for years of misrule, negligience of responsibilities and crass looting!

I doubt if HE Peter Obi is even man enough to clean the Aegean stable that Nigeria has become!

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Joey4321: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2023
Nigerians deserve their leaders

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by gratefulheart(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2023
Losers, continue your premium tears

Bigkoko:
Ex Gov Ameachi saw this coming. Weeks ago, he warned that Nigerians, especially those with penchant for voting in crooks, fraudsters, certificate forgers, riggers etc, would rather commit suicide rather than confront issues! No, they would rather cower up, intimidated by grandiose and affluence shown by rogue elements rather man up and demand good, quality governance!

Why waste your life, if you are hell Bent on dying when you can use it more judiciously? Since you want to die, why not go meet those who are so insensitive to your plights? When they're not buying new cars for themselves, never mind they all have lots of cars parked at their various homes & brothels, they're buying yatchs & other luxuries. Tufiakwaaaa! These are individuals that can not go to the war front to fight for their country, including their offsprings, concubines, hanger-ons etc. Imagine that cancer patient of FCT, yes I mean the drunkard of Obio Akpor, having the temerity to say demanding for a whooping 20B from a gov on monthly basis is politics! Chaii Africans! You guys are sitting on a long thing! E go tail before una see road if these maggots are not cleared from the polity; political, religious, social, judicial etc.

• A young adult commit suicide over inability to repay a loan he took for business.

Many more are depressed including some that would still pen useless responses to this Post, maybe including that one would want to bring the post down! One fool here on nairaland, who had a penchant for urging Buhari on to more borrowing just to spite the Igbos, I heard is now so chronically sick and hopefully he might not make it. Look, I don't practice your own kind of Christianity, of deceptive forgiveness. I'm a Messianic Jew who believe in Son of G-d; Yeshua aka Jesus Christ . If you foolishly enough price with who no get your time, you go collect wotowoto in due weather. Afterwards, G-d would judge both of us. You see how Israel dey give Hamas wotowoto, na so I dey decide my own. No room for nonsense.

We tried our best to save you lot, but una mumu never do! Ask Egberi Papa how far the 10m he collect to sing for inauguration, inflation don finish am! Straight from a buddy who had a chat with him sometime ago in a club in FCT.

Last line, if you have a small space, go Plant a garden. You will thank me later!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by okeyfrank: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2023
gratefulheart:

ALL HOPE IS LOST IN NIGERIA WHEN THEY ALLOWED CRIMINALS TO RIG THE ENTIRE NATION OF THIS PAST ELECTION.

THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED...

LET EVERYONE BRACE FOR THE NEGATIVE ECONIMIC IMPACT UNDER THIS BALABLUE GOVT

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by favor914: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2023
okeyfrank:

ALL HOPE IS LOST IN NIGERIA WHEN THEY ALLOWED CRIMINALS TO RIG THE ENTIRE NATION OF THIS PAST ELECTION.

Lazy Almijiri what concerns you, xscape1993, bigkoko with The Federal Government in Abuja? The docile ones like you 3, is a part the reason Nigeria may seem to be regressing, you add no value to society.

Stop giving excuses for your failure in society due to self inflicted laziness for not been able to think & help yourself, Federal Government in Abuja owes you Obidient Agbadorian Almijiris nothing.

Focus on your state government, & Local Government, all politics is local, Charity they say begins @ home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by favor914: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2023
Joey4321:
Who force them to born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

I’m sure you will say that it was Bola Tinubu’s fault that it wasn’t Cameroon, or Republic du Benin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by babyfaceafrica: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2023
Story.. Wetin Amaechi do during his time

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Do you or have you lived in Rivers State? If yes, you already know what he did, unrivaled till date! If no, then STFU!

babyfaceafrica:
Story.. Wetin Amaechi do during his time

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
You know some people are really dead inside out when you see such people tauting someone living where he's sure of 24/7 Electric power for years, a comprehensive health care, pension, unemployment security, etc while he does not have the barest basic of amenities! grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Honestly, until Nigerians come together and stop animals from forming Critical Mass, used in foisting idiots into power, expect more of crooks like Asiwaju to ruin lives.

I am glad G-d allows Karma to face his base.......una go eat grass soon!

gratefulheart:

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by DomPerignon: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bigkoko:

Frustration of a confused brainwashed Congo nigger claiming Jew .

Your frustration never start.

Better face your Biafra project with your five Igbotic states before frustration kill you.

See hatred and frustration all over his spit drivel wall of lamentation post.

Madness don set in and you no even know.
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by DomPerignon: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
okeyfrank:

You lost hope on ever ruling Nigeria that just a few months back you were claiming all patriotic to.

You have lost every hope of ruling Nigeria and getting any support in future from other Nigerians after your crass display so far.

This is what you are all frustrated over .
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Obierika(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
Do you or have you lived in Rivers State? If yes, you already know what he did, unrivaled till date! If no, then STFU!

What did Amaechi achieve in Rivers State, is it starting an ambitious monorial project which he never completed?

Is Amacechi not one of those who betrayed and undermined GEJ and contributed to him loosing the election to APC?

You are the one who needs to STFU!!!
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by seunlayi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Let them keep buying and wasting govt resource, it must get to their supporters too

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
You only need to read comments by people on naira land to really understand their thought process! It's ok to be a scavenger like Reno. It's ok to be a babe druggie or certificate forger like Asiwaju, but doing that at the expense of the whole Nation is something that needs to be looked into. Shaaa you guys can try it in Nigeria, and continue with it.

Attempting such in any Developed is like asking for dead sentence in broad day light! Na your neighbour battling with bills go use MR-1 semi automatic spill your foolish brains all over the patio. Animals so retrogressive!

Even as clueless as Buhari was, still is, he really do not wish Asiwaju on poor innocent Nigerians so soon after his cluelessness!
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by DomPerignon: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
You only need to read comments by people on naira land to really understand their thought process! It's ok to be a scavenger like Reno. It's ok to be a babe druggie or certificate forger like Asiwaju, but doing that at the expense of the whole Nation is something that needs to be looked into. Shaaa you guys can try it in Nigeria, and continue with it.

Attempting such in any Developed is like asking for dead sentence in broad day light! Na your neighbour battling with bills go use MR-1 semi automatic spill your foolish brains all over the patio. Animals so retrogressive!

Even as clueless as Buhari was, still is, he really do not wish Asiwaju on poor innocent Nigerians so soon after his cluelessness!

No make frustration kill you.
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Where this piggy come from? Fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say when your mate dey school dey learn you either dey bush dey smoke or maybe the certficate you carry be like Asiwaju own a she-he certificate. Let me school this pig free of charge.

There is difference between a Hebrew, Israeli & a Jew.
Same way there is a difference between Arabs & Muslims. The formers are race/ethnicity/tribe while the later are religion.

Been a Messianic Jew does not make me a Hebrew or Israeli. Jewness is a religion.

I will rather & gladly worship Ejele oke Odogwu Arusi or Ngwu; Arusi ka ra ka jio ofo anu ogu, than those nonsense you call Christianity in Nigeria. I mean pastor aunty Remi Christianity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

In fact i am planning to build a big Shrine for my favorite Arusi somewhere in Western or Northern Europe, in the nearest future, and for years to come i am sure you idiots would pay to come visit it, like you crooks flow to Israel, Saudi Arabia or Rome yearly under pretense pilgrimage!

As for Biafra, its short lived era of 1967-70 is, was and well better than the Nigeria of 2023. As far back a s 1967 my fathers were good and skillful in designing unguided rocket systems, more sophisticated than even what the Canadians could do then, Advance Radar system, Impact land mines which you idiots call Ojukwu bucket, and of course, crude oil refining which you idiots can not ever comprehend up till now...... I dont even want to talk of construction of Military grade Airport under bombardment from Egyptian pilots. Common civilian grade airport is like quantum physics for you idiots!

I know idiots like you who receive stipends to post craps on nairaland have no shame, that is why majority of any Igbo person if given the choice between uncertainty Biafra or a certain Nigeria, will without hesitation chose Biafra because men that run Biafra have proved their skills.

What about Nigeria?
Using Arabs to construct roads that get washed away within 6 months. Refinery. Common fractional Distillation in expanded scale, those useless professors can not supervise.

You maggots have infected the pureness of Igboism. We can see it with the type of politicians of Igbo extraction in Nigeria today. I am glad you idiots will never lay your maggot infected hands on the huge Gas reserves in Mainland Igbo land.

DomPerignon:

Frustration of a confused brainwashed Congo nigger claiming Jew .

Your frustration never start.

Better face your Biafra project with your five Igbotic states before frustration kill you.

See hatred and frustration all over his spit drivel wall of lamentation post.

Madness don set in and you no even know.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by SeeWahala: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bigkoko:
Where this piggy come from? Fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say when your mate dey school dey learn you either dey bush dey smoke or maybe the certficate you carry be like Asiwaju own a she-he certificate. Let me school this pig free of charge.

There is difference between a Hebrew, Israeli & a Jew.
Same way there is a difference between Arabs & Muslims. The formers are race/ethnicity/tribe while the later are religion.

Been a Messianic Jew does not make me a Hebrew or Israeli. Jewness is a religion.

I will rather & gladly worship Ejele oke Odogwu Arusi or Ngwu; Arusi ka ra ka jio ofo anu ogu, than those nonsense you call Christianity in Nigeria. I mean pastor aunty Remi Christianity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

In fact i am planning to build a big Shrine for my favorite Arusi somewhere in Western or Northern Europe, in the nearest future, and for years to come i am sure you idiots would pay to come visit it, like you crooks flow to Israel, Saudi Arabia or Rome yearly under pretense pilgrimage!

As for Biafra, its short lived era of 1967-70 is, was and well better than the Nigeria of 2023. As far back a s 1967 my fathers were good and skillful in designing unguided rocket systems, more sophisticated than even what the Canadians could do then, Advance Radar system, Impact land mines which you idiots call Ojukwu bucket, and of course, crude oil refining which you idiots can not ever comprehend up till now...... I dont even want to talk of construction of Military grade Airport under bombardment from Egyptian pilots. Common civilian grade airport is like quantum physics for you idiots!

I know idiots like you who receive stipends to post craps on nairaland have no shame, that is why majority of any Igbo person if given the choice between uncertainty Biafra or a certain Nigeria, will without hesitation chose Biafra because men that run Biafra have proved their skills.

What about Nigeria?
Using Arabs to construct roads that get washed away within 6 months. Refinery. Common fractional Distillation in expanded scale, those useless professors can not supervise.

You maggots have infected the pureness of Igboism. We can see it with the type of politicians of Igbo extraction in Nigeria today. I am glad you idiots will never lay your maggot infected hands on the huge Gas reserves in Mainland Igbo land.

Your head dey there baba grin

Abeg school yhe maggot nonstop. His ignorance can jolt even the most hardened hamas terrorist over to the side of Israel grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Britishpea: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Joey4321:

Is the Op not one of the Nigerians? I haven’t wished any president failed ever before. Either I liked them or not. I hated Buhari but throughout I never wished for him to fail. Either they fail or succeed, anyone who lives in Nigeria will feel it. But some will feel the hardship more.

But folks wishing all the govts they don’t support to fail yet they keep selling gala in all traffics in Nigeria year in year out.
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Minime10(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bigkoko:

More suicides for fools😏
After campaigning & voting crooks into power, there are now commiting suicide.
Suicide ropes & Snipper should be made free, available and affordable to all prospective & intending "suiciders"😎
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by APCNig: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Same Rotimi Amaechi that is now a Musician or another one?

He started a rail line in Rivers when he was governor, he did less than 200 metres track and is abandoned till date. Emilokan Tinubu also conceived and drafted the design of rsli lines when he was governor
Now he has successfully guided his boys to complete rail lines across Lagos.

You cannot compare the visioner to a creek tout.

The OP is seriously suffering with his family, that is they are considering mass suicide
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2023
As the death toll continue to rise because more people have resort to the easier way of sucide rather than collectively force the crooks out once and for all, i pray only those that brought this BAT Regime = Buhari and Tinubu, commit sucide as they should reap what they sowed! It's Divine Law.

The ever diligent KARMA, a godly bitch should remember them faster than earlier planned. Where others have easy means of surviving may they continue to stand on the manhood of BAT, may even panla fish which we used for dog food elude them. May they continue to loot rice & plantain from moving trucks. Lastly, may the few innocent ones who are collateral damage find repose of their souls, especially the "The Mummy calm down" lady who carved in to depression!

Men HAVE DECIDED to call "Black" "white", its time for Karma to act swiftly on everyone.... including those that collect stipends every month to dish out lies and propaganda, may their sorrow multiply. Like steel to their teeth, let what ever they buy with the money be. If they buy cars with the money may they get accidents with the cars because it's blood money. If they plan to use the money to Japa, may they fall into the hands of dupes who will swindle them. If they collected money like Egberi Papa during any function, may inflation rubbish the money!

As for all those that resisted the crooks, especially the certificate forger 1 of Nigeria, may G-D grant you better ideas to survive, so that las las we go tell them seeeeeee!!!
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2023
And for the Mods who like banning me due to their partisanship...... godly karma use the same strategy you used for that idiot in 2021... Save their own sushi when they least expect, and make it so cold that even fear will join and puff them!
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by killsmith(f): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2023
I don't complain. I only think of new tech skill to learn on YouTube and find new remote jobs. I only stopped giving money to Yoruba people. I don't buy from yorubas. I don't even patronise their POS businesses. The yoruba tenants (lasu students) living in our family house, I have plans to remove their roof and chase them out. Before the election they bragged and gave reasons why tinubu is the best candidate. Now they cannot afford to pay ordinary NEPA bill. They enter their room and lock themselves indoor and stay quiet like rats, pretending they're not home to avoid paying bills. They will be chased out by month end.

Foolish primitive monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by OneCandleAway(f): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2023
killsmith:
I don't complain. I only think of new tech skill to learn on YouTube and find new remote jobs. I only stopped giving money to Yoruba people. I don't buy from yorubas. I don't even patronise their POS businesses. The yoruba tenants (lasu students) living in our family house, I have plans to remove their roof and chase them out. Before the election they bragged and gave reasons why tinubu is the best candidate. Now they cannot afford to pay ordinary NEPA bill. They enter their room and lock themselves indoor and stay quiet like rats, pretending they're not home to avoid paying bills. They will be chased out by month end.

Honestly annoying tenants make leading a house look like a liability. You'll tell them to pay, wahala. Even now everyone knows light bills have gone up but they'll still argue on increment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by dominic17: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2023
Winners how are you dealing with hunger primum tears 😭
gratefulheart:

Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by easzypeaszy(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2023
I am happy Amaechi is crying and he wl cry till he dies.
Same Amaechi saw nothing wrong wt Buhari 8yrs
Betrayed his brother
Established billions of project in Daura dat has no economic value
Dose supporting him bc of Obi are sick in der brain
Amaechi, Adesina, Keyamo, dat useless actor dat later moved to LP
God no go let dem gt peace of mind
Re: Welcome To Tinubulations: Ex Gov Ameachi Warned About Suicide Weeks Ago! by Bigkoko: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2023
As long as they supported this foolish mandate thief, show no mercy. You are in fact doing Divine work! Giving to them embodies them to do or ruin the Nation further. They must realize that elections have consequences and swift consequences!

You know in the West if you rig elections or undermine democracy, na Sanction straight. As for me & my Companies, i have placed Asiwaju and all BATist on Sanctions. I have instructed all our staff, worldwide, once a Nigerian order our service they should do due diligence and find out if they supported the election heist in 2023 elections in Nigeria by going through their social media handles, once confirmed, they must not be served, no matter what they want to pay. They should look for another Company to run it for them.

I am Pro Igbo. I am Pro Biafra. I am also Pro Nigeria.

killsmith:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ige’s Murder: How Ehindero Used Corporal To Deceive Nigerians / Presidency Belongs To S-south From 2015—igbini / Oshiomhole, Reps And Edo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.