Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Is It Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong? (329 Views)

Most Women Still Get It Wrong / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong? by phoebelove(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Is it wrong for a lady to say 'I love you' to her male friend(her male friend b4 she had a bf) if she has a boyfriend? wink undecided
Re: Is It Wrong? by Zonefree(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
phoebelove:
Is it wrong for a lady to say 'I love you' to her male friend(her male friend b4 she had a bf) if she has a boyfriend? wink undecided
This serpentine gender is something else undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong? by Calabar1stSon: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hide or seek games you play until you lose the prefect guy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong? by woginid967: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
phoebelove:

Its not wrong to say your mind to your male bestie..

It is not wrong to also have playful touches and perks o kisses with your male bestie

It is not wrong to discuss your BF with your male bestie

If your BF pisses you off, it's not wrong to sometimes let your male bestie fcvk u mercilessly often too

It is not wrong to get advice from.your male bestie....

What are friends for grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
If she says something like "you're my brother and I love you", then it's much better.

But if she says the "I love you" alone, then it becomes questionable.

Anyways, I think it it's safe if she just says "I care about you".
Re: Is It Wrong? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Samantha124:
If she says something like "you're my brother and I love you", then it's much better.

But if she says the "I love you" alone, then it becomes questionable.

Anyways, I think it it's safe if she just says "I care about you".
grin my dear, anyway she puts it,what if the guy has filter in his ears and it automatically translate it to something else within himself cheesy. Some words are better left unsaid abeg.
Re: Is It Wrong? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
The problem is with you guys, you like misinterpreting things... grin grin grin
Sonnobax15:
grin my dear, anyway she puts it,what if the guy has filter in his ears and it automatically translate it to something else within himself cheesy. Some words are better left unsaid abeg.
Re: Is It Wrong? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Samantha124:
The problem is with you guys, you like misinterpreting things... grin grin grin
grin grin. I swear, you're so on point... That's why I said it'd be more preferable if such words aren't said in the first place grin
Re: Is It Wrong? by VinnyBaba: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
'I love you' to ur Male Bestie? 😏

Take Bro to a Dark corner, Shift ur Pant to one side and allow him Knack Jare.😕 tongue

Stop the Silly Bestie Pretense! sad

(1) (Reply)

How Jss 2 Student In Pregnant His Teacher / These 5 Behaviors Will Make You More Attractive To People / Real Men Don't Forgive Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.