Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) (18364 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Worsening Insecurity, Backs Creation Of State Police / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Fountain23: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria will be great again. That's all I can say for now.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Blaze14k: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting HoeBee the lying machine at the polls.

I diss Hobee with “I Smell Pssy” by 50 Cent.

Bros this your line is already stale pls try and find a better line to trample on. Bdw as a batist my family and I are enjoying this administration. We now trek to work so I thank tinubu and his shege pro max

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Sholaco: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
You are also part of the fake news. You reap what you sow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Massiveglory:

Your colleagues have off their mic due to hunger. Dem no see money for even mb talkless of 2 square meal.
You still de run your mouth. Save your small cash. The hunger never start o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Lumig: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fake? grin
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Massiveglory:

Your colleagues have off their mic due to hunger. Dem no see money for even mb talkless of 2 square meal.
You still de run your mouth. Save your small cash. The hunger never start o.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Dittodat: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

The election tribunal should hurry up and declare Peter obi president of Nigeria with immediate effect. This is exactly the man Nigeria needs

Namdiot Coward Cownu will declare him the President of Biafuro.
That's the best he can ever get.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by ppogba: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
With all due respect his Excellency, no be today our politics " sunk".

It haf sunk so tey, sunk sef don sink.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Abeg Gerrout

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by CJStarz: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Just as your grammar is irrelevant. Imagine,days passes.
Note: Singular noun goes with singular verb.
Plural nouns go with plural verb.
Go back to your basic English studies in JSS1 before trolling Mr. Peter Obi.

Jagungidi:
This female sounding man is becoming more and more irrelevant as the days passes by.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by kingyakos: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting HoeBee the lying machine at the polls.

If u like rant till tomorrow the 8k palliative no go reach u, ur poor mama and papa
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Rest brother, your 8k is on the way
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by alhajiabdulbuha: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Biafra Will Show Their Dominance By The Incoming Igbo Sit-at-home in Lagos state to collapse the Economy of the Southwest. No Igbo comes out For 1 week trial sit-at-home to sale or to buy

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Diego35M: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

You are sick
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
marlow1962:

Rest brother, your 8k is on the way

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Curious345: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Obi, commander in chief
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu criminal media has been doing everything to discredit this innocent man but Nigerians are wiser now.

Tinubu? How? Una Messiah(Obi) said its Arise TV. Same platform una dey praise erstwhile. Karma is a bitch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Obainomilano: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

...I dedicate fool by templer fool to miscreants like you.....obi is a light and I understand that illiterate unity begging miscreants like you are scared of light because you excel in darkness even when Ur ancestors can mo longer afford garri to soak and Ur grandmaster has promised u 8k to buy agbado for them ..am still very sure your ancestors name will not make the list .. meaning that I will have to dedicate hunger they kill by templer fool to them
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Obi is a comedian and a joker indeed, who started the fake news? Obi was on a live television reading a lamba saying one Tinubu group whatsapp message saying voting for Obi is giving a port to south east, isn't that a shame and a ridicule to his person lying publicly like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
This fool is still campaigning after election is over a long time ago. The guy is really suffering from mental illness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
EcoNews:
This Pandora criminal bastard n foolish talk na 5 n 6

You come to public space and write like a drunken master; What made his statement foolish?
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
richie240:
This gentleman shd quit whyning like a bitch abeg.
You that just came into national limelight barely one year ago is wailing, what should a Tinubu that has endured over 10yrs of constant maligning do Biko?
cool

Well, it's different when you're being accused of being something you know you're not!
Tinubu and Atiku are big time crooks and have been almost all their lives.
Obi on the hand is a fundamentally decent human being, never mind all the noise.
He's also naturally frugal both personally and with public funds.
You can't find another ex-gov with a video like this one below. Also it takes a special kind of person to insist on being called mister despite having countless titles.
Having said all that, maybe Tinubu and Atiku are more suited to Nigeria and her crookedness than Obi!

Youtube short
https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share3
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Believeintruth: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jagungidi:
This female sounding man is becoming more and more irrelevant as the days passes by.

Are you sure you are not the irrelevant one here. Your guys out of shame and hunger have become silent except you. Just have some shame and shut up.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by OGwales(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Serve him right... They feed him with his own posion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by casualobserver: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
How can yo7 discredit a man that is already discredited?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Believeintruth: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:
FAKE LYING MOFO complaining about fake media.
You are part and parcel of the whole fake lifestyle.
STFU, you fvcking IPOB retard.

Am sure you are hungry but shame no go green you admit say you don mess up.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Believeintruth: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
This fool is still campaigning after election is over a long time ago. The guy is really suffering from mental illness

Have you receive 8k palliative?
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by emonis88: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
I suspected as much, I don't support any body or party, but a Nigerian for Nigeria, n I ve seen statements or actions porported to be made by Obi that I feel r out of place for a person of his character, as we ve come to see. Politics of propaganda abound in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by timiade446(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Una no get work I swear😂
TemplarLandry:

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Shut up! This is the man that emboldened Tinubu to remove subsidy.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by HRMK: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
is it only about you?it affects the president and his ruling party too!if they can cope with it,you,too should be able to cope!its not necessary to raise any noise about it!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Attends Ekweremadu's Book Launch (photos) / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.