Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) (18365 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Worsening Insecurity, Backs Creation Of State Police / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

The election tribunal should hurry up and declare Peter obi president of Nigeria with immediate effect. This is exactly the man Nigeria needs

Yes o , our Countryless president

President of Republic of Social Media

Chairman of ECOSOCIO headquarters in Facebook and Twitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
John 14:30 " Hereafter I will not talk much with you, for the Prince of this world (Satan, enemy) cometh and he FINDS NOTHING in me"

Its good to have a clean hand just like Obi.
APC and agbadorians have tried all kinds of things to discredit this man they can't find.
Whatever they do the mind is not bothered.

HE is clean. Not like Balablu with so many cobwebs. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Vello(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
ginggerxy:
Leave Igbos you will die miserably you this bastard. If you have issues with anyone face them and stop insulting Igbos all the time. The fact that you think this is faceless forum doesn't guarantee you privacy. you will die miserably and untimely if you don't leave Igbos and face whoever you have issues with. Enough said.
E no go better for you and your igbotic tribalistic outlook. What's so special about Igbos that you could openly threaten someone like this?
E no go better for your Biafra, Ojukwu that started the madness and your albino Nnamdi Kanu the bastard.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by SEO2002: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting HoeBee the lying machine at the polls.

I diss Hobee with “I Smell Pssy” by 50 Cent.
ur parents are f0olish
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting HoeBee the lying machine at the polls.

There is every tendency to dodge a bullet and hit a bomb....
I think Tinubu is yet to explode and we are already feeling the debris of his bomb .....lols

Howfar about that 8k ? Have u collected your own before dedicating songs to people better than you
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by SEO2002: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
EcoNews:
This Pandora criminal bastard n foolish talk na 5 n 6
ur stvpid parents na ba$tards

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by SEO2002: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
accordadoga26:
Mtcheew...

So what should Tinubu do?

Thank God this idiot with upper iweka accent did not become president. Na national embarrassment e for be with his useless accent.

Obi the failure.

The idiot who could not save Anambra some people who don't mean well for Nigeria said he is going to save Nigeria
ur mum is the !Diot
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by ginggerxy: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
That is for you your family members and your generations, as you claimed and declared so shall it be for everything good in your life
I don't have any other word for you. I think I'm clear about what I said. Face whoever you have issues with and Leave the Igbos alone.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by drlucky17: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

you are such a fool
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by richie240: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
The same Peter Obi that syphoned ur collective wealth using his daughter as conduit?

Tha same hero brewery obi that invested d money meant for ur collective heritage into his family business?
cool
DaddyCoool:

Well, it's different when you're being accused of being something you know you're not!
Tinubu and Atiku are big time crooks and have been almost all their lives.
Obi on the hand is a fundamentally decent human being, never mind all the noise.

He's also naturally frugal both personally and with public funds.
You can't find another ex-gov with a video like this one below. Also it takes a special kind of person to insist on being called mister despite having countless titles.
Having said all that, maybe Tinubu and Atiku are more suited to Nigeria and her crookedness than Obi!

Youtube short
https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share3

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Germanjoe(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Vello:

E no go better for you and your igbotic tribalistic outlook. What's so special about Igbos that you could openly threaten someone like this?
E no go better for your Biafra, Ojukwu that started the madness and your albino Nnamdi Kanu the bastard.
God pass you.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Germanjoe(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
richie240:
The same Peter Obi that syphoned ur collective wealth using his daughter as conduit?

Tha same hero brewery obi that invested d money meant for ur collective heritage into his family business?
cool
When corruption has eaten deep in Africa.
Everybody want to become wealthy without becoming rich.I weep for giant of Africa.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Ceejay94: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Tinubu Administration will favour me and my family.. HOWFA?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by cmikel: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Did they dodge ? or was free option of choice snatched from them?

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
richie240:

cool

This is a lie easy to disprove. He siphoned off their collective wealth yet they voted for him 90+%.
Tinubu did not siphon off Lagos wealth yet he LOST despite all the intimidation and rigging!
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Believeintruth: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Just because poverty has deprived you of any common sense , IPOB Biafuro retards like you tend to think that everyone is poor and hungry like you.
Get a FVCKING life.

You are not smart at all. Face it dude have small shame and stop defending the nonsense policies that those government dishes out. And not every one who criticises you is Igbo. Please stop displaying stupidity.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Salebo: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, has decried what he described as an emerging pattern of fake media reports predicated on interviews and press remarks he never granted.

Obi said it is regrettable that the nation’s politics have sunken to an abysmal level where manipulation of the media space is now a trade.

However, the LP presidential candidate insisted he would continue to speak on topical national issues via recognized news and media outfits.

In a statement issued on his verified Twitter handle on Saturday, the former Anambra State governor maintained that he would not concern himself with cheap distractive trolls, saying his focus and that of the Obidient Movement would not derail from the original mission of creating a new Nigeria.

He wrote,

DAILY POST | PETER OBI'S TWITTER PAGE

Lying machine still dey talk?

Manhood wey dem steal don lost on top..hehehehehehe..
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Salebo: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Feintline:
The camp and people of the unconstitutional illegitimate president are the ones responsible for the rascality of fake news against the people's president.

Keep.waiting for stolen manhood..

Hopeless èdiotic dingbat!

Chewe nnor..

Kitikpa gaa adorka ike nne gi ebe ahu..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Asswipemod: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, has decried what he described as an emerging pattern of fake media reports predicated on interviews and press remarks he never granted.

Obi said it is regrettable that the nation’s politics have sunken to an abysmal level where manipulation of the media space is now a trade.

However, the LP presidential candidate insisted he would continue to speak on topical national issues via recognized news and media outfits.

In a statement issued on his verified Twitter handle on Saturday, the former Anambra State governor maintained that he would not concern himself with cheap distractive trolls, saying his focus and that of the Obidient Movement would not derail from the original mission of creating a new Nigeria.

He wrote,

DAILY POST | PETER OBI'S TWITTER PAGE

Obi finally disowning Obidients. Liars!
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Dittodat: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are not smart at all. Face it dude have small shame and stop defending the nonsense policies that those government dishes out. And not every one who criticises you is Igbo. Please stop displaying stupidity.

The ranting of another zero IQ, shallow dimwitted IPOB retard. It's blatantly obvious that stupidity and shallowness run deep in your family's DNA.

STFU and get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by felifeli: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2023
Please who is Peter Obi ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Inobeyourmate: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Let Nairaland biased mods keep doing what they know best....that is SILENCING OTHER TRIBES WITH CONTRARY VIEWS...

This is because I am just coming back from a ban that lasted 2 weeks because I called out someone who tried to get another person banned!

Now, I understand why Nairaland keeps losing viewership and have degenerated into a field of the uncouths and bigots.

But like the Yoruba man that I am, I have the blood of Baba Fela in me, we will keep saying the truth even if it will get us banned or permanently deleted.

Not only you oh, I have had my two main accounts blocked for more than 3 months now all because I attacked some Obi supporters here, may be nah because I be yoruba too, I don't even understand, Nairaland has totally lost it's value
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by shonepa(m): 4:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Where dem talk am? Pls show us evidence Mr. VERIFY. Cos nothing on Arise TV, show us the edited version.

No dey come dey form victim everytime Oga, focus on the Tribunal, na ur surest Bet be dat. No come dey play on peoples emotions, na make people dey feel sorry for u always. E no dey tire u...show action, no be all these mumu tactics.....

Baba just won dey relevant, Party wey carry second seff dey show more gut than this poor man.

No be charity, Mr. Home Economics
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2023
felifeli:
Please who is Peter Obi ?
he is a flat head, a crying yes daddy and a dullard
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Handsum64: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2023
As if you are credible?
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Believeintruth: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2023
Dittodat:

The ranting of another zero IQ, shallow dimwitted IPOB retard. It's blatantly obvious that stupidity and shallowness run deep in your family's DNA.

STFU and get lost.

Chai you are so frustrated and pathetic. You need help dude.
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by tyinfinity: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Obi bitter obituary
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
They hijacked the forum from Seun thinking to use it to propagate their propaganda before the election... now that they have lost the election, they are now using it to victimize all real and perceived enemies of Labour party..

Just imagine, if these people had won the election.....they would have blocked every IP originating from Yorubaland and jailed anyone who condemns them.

Inobeyourmate:
Not only you oh, I have had my two main accounts blocked for more than 3 months now all because I attacked some Obi supporters here, may be nah because I be yoruba too, I don't even understand, Nairaland has totally lost it's value
Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Inobeyourmate: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
PlayerMeji:
They hijacked the forum from Seun thinking to use it to propagate their propaganda before the election... now that they have lost the election, they are now using it to victimize all real and perceived enemies of Labour party..

Just imagine, if these people had won the election.....they would have blocked every IP originating from Yorubaland and jailed anyone who condemns them. I swear you no lie oh, you nailed it 💯💯💯💯💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With Conduct Of Polls / El-Rufai And Olusegun Obasanjo In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.