Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs (41336 Views)

Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) / Lionel Messi Follows Just Four Clubs On Twitter Including Chelsea And Man City / Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs by Ebony2King: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut up and stop acting like fool

When a fool has nothing reasonable to say, he resorts to more insults and calls other people fools πŸ˜‚ How ironical of a fool

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs by naikeboy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
The GOAT love my Chelsea ehh
Re: Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs by TheSuperX(m): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2023
Ebony2King:

When a fool has nothing reasonable to say, he resorts to more insults and calls other people fools πŸ˜‚ How ironical of a fool

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
You are the biggest f**l boy, a pendu fans are so f**lish and ignorant, pls don't ever compare ur useless pendu to Messi again, don't ever in your life.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs by Ebony2King: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are the biggest f**l boy, a pendu fans are so f**lish and ignorant, pls don't ever compare ur useless pendu to Messi again, don't ever in your life.

I wish this wasn’t an online forum I would beat u with a cane like the kid u are. When I joined nairaland I’m sure u were still on diapers. Only little boys call someone β€œboy” on the Internet just to feel mature πŸ˜‚ I know your type. Most of u are littered all over this forum. Kids with cheap phones and mum’s data.

Stupid child.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs by paskal16: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ebony2King:

πŸ˜‚ he won wetin? In one club? πŸ˜‚ laugh want tear my pant.

And u said he retired from Europe at will? πŸ˜‚ the same niccur that was booed like a paedophile out of PSG? Before the LGBTQ league had mercy on him

I love the way u Messi fans jonze. It’s entertaining.
abeg shutup 😭😭😭

Re: Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs by Ebony2King: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
TheSuperX:
Sonofabitch. only a stupid kid will type the rubbish you typed, you don't even know the person you are talking to, I won't even waste my time to touch someone like you that have leprosy, I will tell my boys to fix you quick. Ode.

Everybody Na millionaire for Nairaland πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

β€œI will tell my boys” indeed. U wish

Enjoy your ghetto apartment and life. I don’t have time for dabble with kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usyk Vs Joshua: Prize Money For Both Boxers In Rematch Revealed / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.