Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele (47487 Views)

Anambra 2021: The Coast Still Clear For Godwin Maduka / RevolutionNow: See The Charge Sheet Of DSS Against Sowore (Pixs) / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by t2luv1: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Chargesheet for Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele

What is there to see here? Lawd have mercy thank God I don't reside in that Kosi Kosi Country, Kosi owo, Kosi Ina,kosi fuel, kosi food always kosi kosi. A man being charged for mere possession of a firearm. I have over 4 firearms registered in my name to me here in Florida. Cartridge rounds !!! jeeze I buy those in 50 per pack from Walmart.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Osashalom: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Is this a joke or something like it or even something more rediculous than it?
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by cyberguy72(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
This is actually very funny from the DSS if it is true.

It's a clear case of witch hunting.

Where are the terrorism charges levelled against him?

Does possession of one hunting-grade gun without a license amount to terrorism which was used to defame him?

Fvck politics of bitterness.

I suspect that there's a deal behind close doors to let Emefiele walk free because I can't grasp this.

I understand that Tinubu is one of the best democrats we have in this country. I strongly believe that our President will not interfere or stall the process and the Ex-CBN boss will be admitted to bail like he deserves.

#I stand with Godwin Emefiele!
TINUBU is the one witch hunting him
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by dahmie2013: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

Does possession of one hunting-grade gun without a license amount to terrorism which was used to defame him?

I suspect that there's a deal behind close doors to let Emefiele walk free because I can't grasp this.

I understand that Tinubu is one of the best democrats we have in this country. I strongly believe that our President will not interfere or stall the process and the Ex-CBN boss will be admitted to bail like he deserves.

I don't get my brother. So with the level of insecurity in the country & with a person of his calibre, he won't have a gun? They don't have a case.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Brendaniel: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

You guys are so funny, so at this point in time you still think DSS is acting on their own or can't tell who is behind the witch hunting, you guys can be so deceived, Oga Tinubu is the one behind, nobody can arrest anyone from Buhari's cabinet witoubt Tinubu's order.

You might want to ask why Tinubu is after Emefiele, well Emefiele fvcked him up badly, that the fvck up is still going on till now, if you still don't know as at now then sorry because it is a long write up which I might not explain now.

Then you will also wonder why they are charging him with such a weightless charge, the answer still lies in my first paragraph here, Tinubu is restricted to what he can charge Emefiele because of so many other reasons which I might not explain here, long write up too, Tinubu just wants to punish him for the damage he did and still doing....
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by nedekid: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
He will still go to jail
For what?
Based on the above charge, 90% of the big men in naija will go to jail then. Abi which household does not own a single or double barrel Shotgun?
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Impecca(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buhari is a disaster
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by BOYS2MEN: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Na becoz of gun and it's groundnuts make dem arrest emefiele? grin
nairalandkachy1:

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by UnabashedIPOB: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
In as much I hate to relish in the misfortune of others but I can say without equivocation that the arrest of Godwin Emefiole serves him right. When MNK told Biafrans that "If you serve the Zoo government, you MUST return in shame," people thought he was just ranting. Now, his statement has been borne out by the evidence of the arrest of NOT only Mr. Emefiole but other Biafrans as well. The sad part about his travail is that he's going through selective prosecution. One of the charges preferred against him...possession of a single-barrel-firearm should have been brought against Asari Dokubo, terrorist Fulani herdsmen -who parade around with AK-47 assault rifles- and others. But was any of these other individuals ever arrested or prosecuted? Absolutely NOT! The question then is why? And the reason for the "WHY?" is the reason MNK admonished Biafrans NOT to serve in the zoo government in a capacity because you will be used, abused, and thrown out in the dumpster like trash! So, I hope this serves as a lesson to him and other Biafrans who are serving or intend to serve the Zoo.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Judolisco(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
See as dem dey drag am btw Abuja and lagos... I think tinubu begged him during d naira scarcity era and he refused.... Hw went to buhari and buhari directed him to Emefiele... Now he is seeing shege
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by REALretep(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

Laughable
Nothing will come out of this.
They obviously have nothing against him
Or what they have against him will incriminate other big fish
So they trumped up some charges against him just to punish him and keep him in prison
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by t2luv1: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
He will still go to jail

For what? Don't get me wrong I always thought the man as CBN head was dumb as a door knob. He was an absolute slowpoke. Here comes this new regime that instituted a brilliant idea but as is usually the case when it comes to Nigeria they couldn't close the deal because of greediness. The floating of the Dollar rate using market force appears to be a brilliant idea but barring the major source of dollar to the masses is shortsighted. To really make the I&E FX window work, BDC (Bureau exchange) should have been allowed to participate as a buyer. The current setup means that BDC will be going to the bank to buy their Dollar. Just imagine Bank buys @ 744 then turn around and sells to BDC @ 795 guess what BDC will now turn around and sell @ 810 to the masses. The spread between the official window and the black market is just too freaking big.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by kemika8989(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

like Tinubu like Buhari
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Douglad: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

I can tell you that sooner or later that man will benin jail for a.long time to come. He will eventually be charged with all sorts of crimes against the Nigerian people and he will not escape justice.

The only reason he will be in jail for a long time is because you live in a shithole Republic with no respect for the rule of law and not because of any nonsense crime against the Nigerian people.

If I tell you to list those crimes na, you no go see one single thing talk.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by ofuonyebi: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
This so called Emefi=OLE is set to meet with his nemesis committed against Nigerians

whether he likes it or NOT the whole SANs and corrupt judges in Nigeria would not be able to save him from ending up in jail
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by N3TRAL: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
t2luv1:

For what? Don't get me wrong I always thought the man as CBN head was dumb as a door knob. He was an absolute slowpoke. Here comes this new regime that instituted a brilliant idea but as is usually the case when it comes to Nigeria they couldn't close the deal because of greediness. The floating of the Dollar rate using market force appears to be a brilliant idea but barring the major source of dollar to the masses is shortsighted. To really make the I&E FX window work, BDC (Bureau exchange) should have been allowed to participate as a buyer. The current setup means that BDC will be going to the bank to buy their Dollar. Just imagine Bank buys @ 744 then turn around and sells to BDC @ 795 guess what BDC will now turn around and sell @ 810 to the masses. The spread between the official window and the black market is just too freaking big.

I like your perspective.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
He will still go to jail

Come and send him to Jail let us see....lols

If he should go to jail, what will happen to yakubu Mamood that took #300billion as INEC chairman and bought substandard materials and rigged excessively for his Master

Are you a man of double standards
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Douglad: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
NaijaCrusader:
If all they are charging him with is possession of illegal firearms then why is Asari Dokubo walking freely.
I always knew that they can't charge him with anything serious because the man knows too much and a lot of heads will roll. Charging him properly will result in the Akpapio kind of case where the Senate President had to intervene with the "honorable minister off your mic " phrase.
A lot of unserious agencies in this country

This is the absolute truth but the ignorant low IQ fuckwits i.e. the APigsCee deplorables fail to know it.

They can't bring serous charges against him cos they know when the man starts singing, lots of people will come crashing down include the ones that backed Tinubu.

This is nothing but a political witch-hunt otherwise gandollar would have been the first to be arrested.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by LegacyB: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ok keep standing.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Harrynight(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
This beast is a wicked, heartless and greedy human being,
He deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail and to complete by it in the hottest part of hell fire if only HELL FIRE EXIST. Sadly our corrupt judicial system will set him free
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Diligence: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Another waste of scare resources!

Nigerians: Don't be distracted by APC!
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by onuman: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's laughable seeing Tinubu descending to Buhari's level in trumping up charges to get at opponents.
Buhari had limited education.
All these charges of ammunition and gun make no sense.
Emefiele must not be made the scapegoat of Buhari's failures through APC formed by Tinubu.
It's being disingenuous to think that Emefiele would take up a financial policy without approval of quasi dictator president Buhari.
Buhari has warned that anybody who asks him to come to court to give evidence must be in trouble. Why is Tinubu hanging on Emefiele for punishment but afraid of Buhari?
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Ekenem123: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jonathanmilke5:
Hggg

Scammer
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Douglad: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Brendaniel:

You guys are so funny, so at this point in time you still think DSS is acting on their own or can't tell who is behind the witch hunting, you guys can be so deceived, Oga Tinubu is the one behind, nobody can arrest anyone from Buhari's cabinet witoubt Tinubu's order.

You might want to ask why Tinubu is after Emefiele, well Emefiele fvcked him up badly, that the fvck up is still going on till now, if you still don't know as at now then sorry because it is a long write up which I might not explain now.

Then you will also wonder why they are charging him with such a weightless charge, the answer still lies in my first paragraph here, Tinubu is restricted to what he can charge Emefiele because of so many other reasons which I might not explain here, long write up too, Tinubu just wants to punish him for the damage he did and still doing....

Tinubu is restricted from charging him properly because doing so will open a lot of yansh in high places including that of Tinubu friends.

Explanation no pass this bros.

This is not a war on corruption. It is a war of revenge because Tinubu pathetic and fragile feelings and ego was badly hurt by Emefiele's naira change policy.

Lmao 🤣

1 Like

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tntsi:
When we said nothing tangible will conecout from the media arrest or emiefele, you though it was a joke.

There is nothing unconstitutional will do to emiefele.
The process that brought unconstitutional is a criminal process. Arresting another alleged criminal is not possible. They both are inside the same cup.

Until the presidential election is rectified and the authentic winners are sworn , nothing will hold.
Supreme court judge, well done.

1 Like

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Brendaniel: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Douglad:

Tinubu is restricted from charging him properly because doing so will open a lot of yansh in high places including that of Tinubu friends.

Explanation no pass this bros.

This is not a war on corruption. It is a war of revenge because Tinubu pathetic and fragile feelings and ego was badly hurt by Emefiele's naira change policy.

Lmao 🤣

Oga, you just hit the nail on the head, I'm only surprised that Tinubu's followers are thinking otherwise, part of what Emefiele did is still what is fvcking Tinubu up at the tribunal, Tinubu hates him with passion.....

1 Like

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Shattuck(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cartoon network, just look at how the DSS and apc, and tinubu's supporters are just making a fool out of theirselves, wait this is what they have on emefiele? This govt has got no shame.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by onuman: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

One court judge in combination of a learned lawyer will just pour sand on those charges of terrorism.
Some poorly educated Nigerians in government want to make Nigeria a lawless country of civilian dictators, a Hitler country sort of, but the learned people of bar and bench will always floor the dictators.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Dittodat: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Douglad:

The only reason he will be in jail for a long time is because you live in a shithole Republic with no respect for the rule of law and not because of any nonsense crime against the Nigerian people.

If I tell you to list those crimes na, you no go see one single thing talk.

You live in the shithole Republic of Biafuro where a dimwitted dwarf in Finland can control you and your forefathers to sit at home and all you cretins will obey him like zombies.
You live in a society of IPOB retards and unknown Gunmen where lies are considered as facts. Where criminals are worshipped as leaders.
You live in a society where losers are quick to see problems in others but are blind to their failures in life, where miserable low-lifers must blame others for their fvck ups in life. The victimhood slave mentality is engraved into the mind and brains of the average Igbo.
I can go on and on about your shithole Biafuro, but I have better things to do.
BYE
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by favour32(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Asari wey dey show live gun....wetin dem do am?
DSS turn a blind eye to that?
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by onuman: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

You live in the shithole Republic of Biafuro where a dimwitted dwarf in Finland can control you and your forefathers to sit at home and all you cretins will obey him like zombies.
You live in a society of IPOB retards and unknown Gunmen where lies are considered as facts. Where criminals are worshipped as leaders.
You live in a society where losers are quick to see problems in others but are blind to their failures in life, where miserable low-lifers must blame others for their fvck ups in life. The victimhood slave mentality is engraved into the mind and brains of the average Igbo.
I can go on and on about your shithole Biafuro, but I have better things to do.
BYE

You are only good at nagging like a bewitched housewife but no wit to address the issue at stake. What has Biafra you mentioned got to do in this thread?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) / Police Van Transporting Cow Feed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.