Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele (47486 Views)

Anambra 2021: The Coast Still Clear For Godwin Maduka / RevolutionNow: See The Charge Sheet Of DSS Against Sowore (Pixs) / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by GoodLord95: 12:09am On Jul 16, 2023
Chai !😬
One thing I know is that they are going to rubbish this man so much
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Codes151(m): 1:21am On Jul 16, 2023
is it that this DSS no get sense? where is EFCC?

like seriously na so this man go free... because this one DSS dey write na rubbish
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by poseidon12: 2:06am On Jul 16, 2023
DSS has become a useless security agency.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by poseidon12: 2:08am On Jul 16, 2023
SwissMass:
He will still go to jail

Keep dreaming. Go to jail for what? DSS is useless.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by isblog(m): 2:12am On Jul 16, 2023
If this is all they have then it is very shameful.

This is a clear case of witch hunt even though we know He (Emefiele) knows a lot and many affected are still in power
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by NomborPhilip10: 2:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Who is the authentic winner and how many votes dis he or her scored?
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by lexy2014: 3:28am On Jul 16, 2023
jimcaddy:
Read to understand, don't just read.

since you have read to understand, am surprised that you cant answer these simple questions.

Which trial is he facing?

How does what u said concern the charge sheet?
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by CursedOsuPigs: 3:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Tntsi:
When we said nothing tangible will come out from the media arrest of emiefele, you thought it was a joke.

There is nothing unconstitutional will do to emiefele.
The process that brought unconstitutional is a criminal process. Arresting another alleged criminal is not possible. They both are inside the same cup.

Until the presidential election is rectified and the authentic winners are sworn , nothing will hold.

You have started having your seizures again. So, there are only 2 counts abi?

Dey play, you hear? Dey play.

You go cry taya because Tinubu will be there for 8 years🤪
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by lesson44: 3:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Are they joking ? These are the charges against him?
Nigeria never mean business .

1 Like

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by October1960: 3:56am On Jul 16, 2023
They are charging this guy. But the most corrupt government official they made president.

Naija and hypocrisy. Anyway some people benefit from the bad governance. Just the masses to suffer.

When Tinubu leaves office look for $1 to #2,000
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by shonepa(m): 4:32am On Jul 16, 2023
EFCC dey charge dor Gun procession? Make we wait for EFCC.

Na DSS fit dey charge for gun procession.

quote author=budaatum post=124441172]This is shameful if it's all they got. I bet there was no search warrant when they searched his home neither.

Yẹyẹ efcc.[/quote]
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by shonepa(m): 4:36am On Jul 16, 2023
Whats unconstitutional? And dont get it all twisted, EFCC dont charge for gun poccession.

Cos we suppose they calm dey follow news to understand wetin dey xup, not jumping into conclusions.

Tntsi:
When we said nothing tangible will come out from the media arrest of emiefele, you thought it was a joke.

There is nothing unconstitutional will do to emiefele.
The process that brought unconstitutional is a criminal process. Arresting another alleged criminal is not possible. They both are inside the same cup.

Until the presidential election is rectified and the authentic winners are sworn , nothing will hold.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by shonepa(m): 4:38am On Jul 16, 2023
The EFCC charge is the one we waiting for, the DSS own na just to buy time. At least dem find one thing talk....LoL

N3TRAL:
This is actually very funny from the DSS if it is true.

It's a clear case of witch hunting.

Where are the terrorism charges levelled against him?

Does possession of one hunting-grade gun without a license amount to terrorism which was used to defame him?

Fvck politics of bitterness.

I suspect that there's a deal behind close doors to let Emefiele walk free because I can't grasp this.

I understand that Tinubu is one of the best democrats we have in this country. I strongly believe that our President will not interfere or stall the process and the Ex-CBN boss will be admitted to bail like he deserves.

#I stand with Godwin Emefiele!
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by shonepa(m): 4:43am On Jul 16, 2023
Who drop the charges? Link pls

quote author=iyke2frankeze post=124443008]Terrorism financing and financial mismanagement is dropped after all the noise and celebration from brainless uchins.[/quote]
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by broadman20: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2023
post=124442998:
123 round of ammunition?
123 bullets?
Over 100 people ready to be shot, wasted and killed?

Se ogun laaye ni

They both belong there.
But, Cownu will die in Prison,
For all the innocent igbo's lives he took.
(As long as God lives.)
Him and any cannibal and swine supporting the bastard and murderer will never end well in life.
Iseeeeeee

Now,
You are talking.
Chop kiss kiss kiss

Hahahaha!

Thanks for your love for south east, abeg when are you helping the police to catch those people who kidnapped and flogged your obas and burn your farms in Ekiti state?

Fake people, very HYPOCRITICAL generation.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Caseless: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2023
budaatum:
This is shameful if it's all they got. I bet there was no search warrant when they searched his home neither.

Yẹyẹ efcc.
efcc never touch am na... Na dss de touchlight am first.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Abemy(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2023
He no longer sponsor terrorists (IPOB & BANDITS)?

Nigeria is indeed a joke. When will Asari Dokubo be arrested and arreigned.?
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by maasoap(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2023
N3TRAL:

Does possession of one hunting-grade gun without a license amount to terrorism which was used to defame him?

I suspect that there's a deal behind close doors to let Emefiele walk free because I can't grasp this.

I understand that Tinubu is one of the best democrats we have in this country. I strongly believe that our President will not interfere or stall the process and the Ex-CBN boss will be admitted to bail like he deserves.

Not new to us, many of you equally stood with Evans the billionaire kidnapper: #freeevans. Shameless people everywhere. All what the dumb people like you needed is for the criminal/suspect to be the same tribe as you.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by essentialone(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2023
So this man lives at Colorado Street? No wonder...
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Thisis2raw(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Vadese1:
With this your comment. Who is more stupid. Am just asking ooh. Please don't insult meoo

your father.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Justiceleague1: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Lutherblaq:
(In buharis voice) as par as me and my cows are concern kwoncern e go pabour me and my pam-iily. Shege! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by OKC22: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2023
A former CBN Governor owning a single barrel gun is laughable.The Federal Government should even pay him for damages
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Pacesetter123(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Very weak!
I told people that the only reason politicians want this man nailed is naira redesigned policy that was aimed at dissuading them from stealing and dumping trillions of naira in the underground of their houses.
And that if that is the only charge they will preferred against him,that it won't stand the test of time in a law court.
Periodic redesign of currency is one of the constitutional mandates of CBN.

1 Like

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Pacesetter123(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2023
makavalley:
Lol is this one case ? Something fishy between Emefiele and the power that be ... politics of bitterness! Political witch hunting! He stepped on toes when buhari was the president that is just the truth and they're trying to pay him back by so doing
Yes,toes of Elrufai,Mattawalle,Yaya Bellow,Sanwulo,Ganduje,Wike and the father of them all.............
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Snakedoctor1: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2023
There were instructions from high places for his release but instead of doing this and attracting backlash from the masses, the strategy was to bring up sham allegations to accelerate his release.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by Nauttyprof(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
budaatum:
This is shameful if it's all they got. I bet there was no search warrant when they searched his home neither.

Yẹyẹ efcc.

So, you believe this is just the charges against him? The document is a proof in itself that the charges are not complete. This definitely is not the full document
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by nighthawk1: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Chargesheet for Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele

IF THE ABOVE IS ALL THEY HAVE ON HIM AFTER 9-MONTHS BLITZ, KINDLY FREE THE MAN AND SAVE OUR JUDICIAL PROCESS TIME FOR OTHER MATTERS.

SECONDLY WE THE PEOPLE HAVE MORE GROUNDS AND EVIDENCE TO TRY THIS GUY IN COURT. JUST GIVE US THE LEGAL PLATFORM AND SEE SUITS FILE IN NATIONWIDE.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by DOM7: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Useless and vengeful people, was that what you are after him before? How many politicians have arms and are arming jobless youths? What of Dukobo Asari that parade himself with gun and was in Aso rock few days ago? Kano lawmaker Dogo what about him?etc.
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by worksmart(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emefiele is not Ex-CBN governor he remains the current CBN governor.
Tinubu suspended Emefiele before DSS arested him, so you post does not make sense if you are implying that DSS are acting without the president ordering them to act.
N3TRAL:

Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by worksmart(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
He is the suspended CBN governor he is not former CBN governor . He remains the substantive CBN governor.
His suspension is unconstitutional so that is the type of government we have in Nigeria.
OKC22:
A former CBN Governor owning a single barrel gun is laughable.The Federal Government should even pay him for damages
Re: Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele by worksmart(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
So why did Tinibu order DSS to arrest him?
N3TRAL:

DSS are not mandated to charge him for fraud or financial mismanagement. It's the job of the EFCC/ ICPC.

Case will be thrown out if they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Police Van Transporting Cow Feed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.