Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? (47726 Views)

Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) / How Much Is Tomatoes Paste In Your Area? / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by SaturnNick(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omawumi17:
I can get this for 500 here in Ibadan
Rice 200
Beans 100
Fish 200
That fish should be at least #400
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by untoldtruth: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Juanmike:
With my Ronu ID card... Rice 150 Beans 50 Fish 100 Everything 300. With chilled coke.
Chilled coke ko chilled death ni πŸ€“
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by femmoy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My God, beans and rice in the same plate? grin grin grin

Should they have been put separately?
You sound funny.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
How's work? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it still consuming your time? grin grin grin

That conversation was never about me..
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Sleekfingers: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Mom007:

That fish will be at least 400 in Ibadan. That is Titus fish.

Mackerel
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
But you did tell me your profession and claimed that is was consuming your time.

But if you don't want to talk about it, it's fine... I'm cool with that.. smiley smiley smiley
Silentgroper:

That conversation was never about me..
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
But you did tell me your profession and claimed that is was consuming your time.

But if you don't want to talk about it, it's fine... I'm cool with that.. smiley smiley smiley

yep.....

Nah, it's cool ... it hasnt been this past few months ...

hospitals went on strike, so patients were few. ..

Hospitals has been back on in about a week now .. so it's about to get choked up again..

but that conversation wasn't about me as I got no wife not gf at the moment...

The whole convo based on you girls needing to understand that work could be so consuming it gets hard for us to pick up that phone to do some checking up ...

The pressure can be overwhelming...

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Okay.. smiley smiley smiley
Silentgroper:

yep.....

Nah, it's cool ... it hasnt been this past few months ...

hospitals went on strike, so patients were few. ..

Hospitals has been back on in about a week now .. so it's about to get choked up again..

but that conversation wasn't about me as I got no wife not gf at the moment...

The whole convo based on you girls needing to understand that work could be so consuming it gets hard for us to pick up that phone to do some checking up ...

The pressure can be overwhelming...
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Boatin: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
This Beyond3in1 Chocolate drink loaded with rare nourishment is the most affordable anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Rhassidy360: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wodu89:

My brother. I've developed a strong personality cult around myself o. I basically have never paid for food or groceries in cash for close to a year. Even if I need 3k, they give me and don't even bother and I can pay weeks later. So I have to use the opportunity to take good care of myself o. Na my integrity de fill my stomach o
Omo luabi doings lol
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Yuneehk(f): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
That tail of fish would go for #300 at Diobu, PH. While the head would usually cost #500.

I don't buy rice outside so I don't know how much that would cost.

Depending on location, price of cooked food will vary. Some will factor in electricity, shop rent, etc. While those who sell in containers or just umbrellas won't pay for such.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city
That food go reach 1300 naira to 1500 naira

That fish alone na 700+ then rice na 400 naira.. beans na 200 naira

We don tire for Benin city matter

The only thing way cheap here na accommodation
But price of food na war....the worse part is that there is no one single company or industry to work in Benin city and the funny thing is that price of things dey increase anyhow here for Benin city

I just carry my load and wife move from B-side to Abuja. House cost though, but once sorted baba, food and transportation dey far cheaper than Benin. Opportunities dey here too. Benin is an economically scorched, parched and torrid landscape.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Treasure17(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Total 600
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Olumiday15: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rice 400
Beans 150
Fish 800 …do the maths
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by RaptorX: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
About 1$ food is cheap in NIG, that is $20+ in any Nigerian restaurant in the US.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by lesson44: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city

But price of food na war....the worse part is that there is no one single company or industry to work in Benin city and the funny thing is that price of things dey increase anyhow here for Benin city .

You are right foods are very expensive in Benin. As for the accommodation, I don’t know about renting, hotels also costs more in Benin than Lagos in average places.

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
U always take tea in the morning?

Wat of pap?
Offpoint1:

Lol, you dey lucky.

That 2 na if you cook my favorite soup (afang) na him I fit finish 2 wraps... Na 1 I dey eat.

If I don drink tea in the morning, na till night be that, my eating appetite na zero right from birth.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
U have fridge?
Blitzking:
This tinubu regime no favour to dey buy food outside oo..I know some ppl go disagree but its the truth.

Just use 30 to 40k buy foodstuff for house..not much would have said rice
Quarter bag 9500...16derica
Beans half paint 1400
Garri full paint 1500
Groundnut oil 2.5litres 2500 to 3k
Palm oil 2.5 litres 2500naira
Onions 500 naira..like 20 big pieces
Grounded pepper 500naira
Gas 9kg 5850

U can begin cooking soup or stew
Me I cook stew twice in a month and soup twice in a month each stew costs 3500(tomato 1500...meat 2k)
Soup costs 3000naira( egusi half derica..750..crayfish100 vegetables 100naira I use part of my grounded pepper...meat 2k...pomo 500 ..that's 3k to 3500)

I eat as a like breakfast and dinner for the full month..occasionally I buy hollandia yoghurt anytime I feel prosperous..for that day something wey I dey buy daily for myself now them wan push am enter 1k some placed 1100.

My feeding expenses as a bachelor
Better than spending 1400 for two square meals and you won't be full..
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Gbright560: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
[But Evian dey and meen mount for upper road, Pluto boiz dey mk Benin rock.quote author=slawomir post=124456613]Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city

But price of food na war....the worse part is that there is no one single company or industry to work in Benin city and the funny thing is that price of things dey increase anyhow here for Benin city

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Sthandawasam(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
My God, beans and rice in the same plate? grin grin grin

Says someone who chews pap & braai meat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by duduade: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kharol1234:
For my side everything there na #150 grin

Na lie joor

For my side I still bought all this for 50 naira this afternoon
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yummy.. grin grin grin
Sthandawasam:

Says someone who chews pap & braai meat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Harrynight(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wodu89:

The joke is on you. Obviously you don't know what's happening in the country. One Titus fish before subsidy removal is 2,200 Naira. I don't just know the seller, I know the store the seller.buys from and the profit margin.

depending on size, It's between 800 to 1200 now at least I but some today to make stew
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Ikukuudo: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Here in port Harcourt it's roughly #1000

Rice and beans with stew is #500. The fish is roughly #500.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by NOwazobia: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
The food doesn't looks appealing
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Evestar200(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kasdat5:
500 in kaduna .
Fish - 200
R & B - 300
Where in Kaduna?

That food is 1k plus in Kaduna.

That fish alone is N500 to N700
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by lildonn222: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dear lord bless us with plenty money to chop better food.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Kharol1234: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
duduade:

Na lie joor

For my side I still bought all this for 50 naira this afternoon
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ that means your side better pass my side o
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Suleiman45(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Which part of Ibadan is that cos where I live in Ibadan is 800 the fish is #400 or #300 rice #150 bean 150
Omawumi17:
I can get this for 500 here in Ibadan
Rice 200
Beans 100
Fish 200
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by remsonik(f): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rice 200
Beans 100
Titus fish 500

Total is 800 in my area in ayobo lagos
Surulere it's 1k
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city

. ALL THANKS TO G-BOYZ AND RITUAL BOYZ. SAME THING WITH SAGAMU OFUN STATE.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Juliusdking(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
500 Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Safou" Is The Correct Name Of This Nigerian Pear / The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.