Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? (47791 Views)

Fufu (Akpu): How Much Do You Buy This In Your Area? (Photo) / Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) / How Much Is Tomatoes Paste In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Melagros(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
tafat:
E no suppose pass 500 na, rice and beans 300, fish 200. Come push am down with cold zobo tongue
Exactly
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Melagros(m): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Juanmike:
With my Ronu ID card...
Rice 150
Beans 50
Fish 100
Everything 300.
With chilled coke.
Exactly
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
workchopNG:
I bought the below #280 for my area. This Government is favoring me and my family already 🥳🥳🥳

Hmmm.....your vote is counting Bro....
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Offpoint1: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Love800:
U always take tea in the morning?

Wat of pap?
I'm too lazy to make pap, and it makes me sluggish and sleepy.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Graficient: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city
That food go reach 1300 naira to 1500 naira

That fish alone na 700+ then rice na 400 naira.. beans na 200 naira

We don tire for Benin city matter

The only thing way cheap here na accommodation
But price of food na war....the worse part is that there is no one single company or industry to work in Benin city and the funny thing is that price of things dey increase anyhow here for Benin city

Any idea how much is self-contained (room and parlor) in Ugbowo?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by melonsgroup: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Boatin:
This Beyond3in1 Chocolate drink loaded with rare nourishment is the most affordable anywhere in Nigeria.
what's the name/price
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
Be sincere.

In My place tans Amadi pot harcourt, this food goes up to N800 naira . fish 500, rice 200 why beans 100 naira.

Nairalander's.How much will you pay for this food in your area and where is your area ?

500-600
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Cromagnon: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

In 2013 with 200 to 300 naira you can buy this food but now things has changed.my country people how do we get here ?

Laziness
Which way Nigeria ?

Do the needful

Mod please do the needful and push it to front page let us hear other's people's view.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Seequadry(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2023
bellabello:

Oga i dey buy am 250 ,

Pesin cut that size of fish for you 250..?

Feae God
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by jgbemson1: 4:18am On Jul 17, 2023
If accommodation is cheap just thank God

You can still manage food if it is high ..

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city

But price of food na war....the worse part is that there is no one single company or industry to work in Benin city and the funny thing is that price of things dey increase anyhow here for Benin city

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city

That’s why Benin is the headquarters of keyboard warriors. And who told you accommodation is cheap. You won’t see decent self con of less than 200k abi na another part of Benin you Dey?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by IamAtAnger: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2023
The standard of living there is still affordable compare to Lagos ogbeni
Silentgroper:

low standard of living ...

tell that to those in akobo make dem tear you slap
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by IamAtAnger: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2023
Benin headquarters of keyboard warriors... u sabi wetin u dey talk so?.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 abi u don smoke Sk dis momo?
NewSoul:

That’s why Benin is the headquarters of keyboard warriors. And who told you accommodation is cheap. You won’t see decent self con of less than 200k abi na another part of Benin you Dey?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Sthandawasam(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Yummy.. grin grin grin

No. It's not, we swallow pap with sauce/stew/soup. And then chew braai seperately.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Lammarez(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2023
This should be N500 here in Bauchi... fish = N100, rice and beans = 400.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Oceanjagaban: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2023
Kharol1234:
For my side everything there na #150 grin
You dey rehabilitation center?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Oceanjagaban: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Weedhustler:
This looks like sacrifice...who wan chop this?

Even d gods will reject it, they have upgraded!
Ona go come here dey claim,when for real life hungry wan kpai you
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Oceanjagaban: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2023
workchopNG:
I bought the below #280 for my area. This Government is favoring me and my family already 🥳🥳🥳
Why you go thief this food?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Offpoint1:

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Blitzking: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Love800:
U have fridge?
Yes I do but u don't av to av fridge..just warm it in the morning before going out and in the evening when u return.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Blitzking:

Yes I do but u don't av to av fridge..just warm it in the morning before going out and in the evening when u return.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok
Offpoint1:

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Afolue(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Like at least500 upwards
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2023
What do you know about SA food? undecided undecided undecided
Sthandawasam:

No. It's not, we swallow pap with sauce/stew/soup. And then chew braai seperately.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by millstone(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
My area na Benin city

accomodation cheap for Benin? Na bypass you dey stay? Benin when expensive stupid
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Everbryte: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
This government must favour me

Wodu89:
Very cheap. The fish is 800 Naira in Lagos

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Kasdat5(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Evestar200:
Where in Kaduna?

That food is 1k plus in Kaduna.

That fish alone is N500 to N700

If I carry you go there , you go buy for me
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Evestar200(f): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kasdat5:

If I carry you go there , you go buy for me
Tell me the area, that fish not be Chawa ooo, na sardine fish.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Kasdat5(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Evestar200:
Tell me the area, that fish not be Chawa ooo, na sardine fish.

When ever something takes me there again I'll let you know. ( karji area ) I no wan leak the proper location make e no cast . You owe me a meal now ..

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Sthandawasam(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you know about SA food? undecided undecided undecided

Enough to know umphokogo and other xhosa dishes.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Well, I'm not a Xhosa.. undecided undecided undecided
Sthandawasam:

Enough to know umphokogo and other xhosa dishes.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Food In Your Area ? by Sthandawasam(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I'm not a Xhosa.. undecided undecided undecided

You are Shona or Zulu or ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps / Best Preservatives For Cake.....let's Discuss / The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.