Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever (1232 Views)

Lagos State Belongs To The South West" Has Been Deported To Osun State / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by leokid866: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Don't forget that I am half Yoruba half Igbo and I always condemn both tribe when they go wrong .

I'm not your kind of man that will see white and call it black because of tribal affiliation
liar....why are you lying.....like say we no know you for here.....
Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Neckpresser101: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hypocrites
Children of the fallen hypocrite angry

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Christistruth03: 1:39am On Jul 16, 2023
Razakki1:
yes but most importantly Yoruba Muslim.

Cornelius Adebayo was a Christian
Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Mercy2006(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
leokid866:
cthe two of them are the same person, and he is not from Lagos, he just jumped on night bus and started shouting Lagos is no man's land up and down.
001Lagos and prince of Lagos are one?
And they are not mixed tribe?
Chai!
I talk am!

No true mixed tribe that i know will ever denigrate his paternal side in favour of his maternal side
They always love both equally.

My children, though still young, are mixed and I have been teaching them to love Yoruba and Igbo equally and they have been showing that in their daily lives

Thanks for this!
I guess, I shouldn't take them serious again
They are the usual die hard tribalists in the closet that people have been talking about for long here.

Stay blessed bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Mercy2006:
001Lagos and prince of Lagos are one?
And they are not mixed tribe?
Chai!
I talk am!

No true mixed tribe that i know will ever denigrate his paternal side in favour of his maternal side
They always love both equally.

My children, though still young, are mixed and I have been teaching them to love Yoruba and Igbo equally and they have been showing that in their daily lives

Thanks for this!
I guess, I shouldn't take them serious again
They are the usual die hard tribalists in the closet that people have been talking about for long here.

Stay blessed bro
You're entitled to your opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

I GO PACK ALL ABUJA LAND! - Wike - Brand New Cartoon Rap Single From Wike / Security Man Slaps UNIBEN Female Student For Wearing Short Skirt (video) / Jackson Releases Akpabio’s "Birthday Jamboree" Private Jet Departure Itinerary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.