Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever (1191 Views)

Lagos State Belongs To The South West" Has Been Deported To Osun State / Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
I laugh heavily when some Tinubu supporters boast that they will take over Ilorin kwara state that used to be Yoruba land back from the Fulani people that conquered and took over the Ilorin state .

Oya, Tinubu is the president , if them born anybody well, let them try to take over Ilorin, Once a Yoruba land from Fulani people .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by APCNig: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
I laugh heavily when some Tinubu supporters boast that they will take over Ilorin kwara state that used to be Yoruba land back from the Fulani people that conquered and took over the Ilorin state .

Oya, Tinubu is the president , if them born anybody well, let them try to take over Ilorin, Once a Yoruba land from Fulani people .

If you use your time to do useful things, then you may not be begging for food like those before you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Bluntguy: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

You will not hear pim now o. If na Igbo thread they will all jump out like say fire dey burn them for yansh.

8 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:

If you use your time to do useful things, then you may not be begging for food like those before you
Can you tell Gani Adams to collect ilorin from Fulani people ? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

12 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bluntguy:

You will not hear pim now o. If na Igbo thread they will all jump out like say fire dey burn them for yansh.
They are pepertual slaves to the Fulani people in ilorin

Dem no born dia papa well to say pim πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Bluntguy: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:

E shock you?

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bluntguy:

E shock you?
The day that they will look the Fulani people in Ilorin kwara state and day pim, will signal there end of days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by SwissMass: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peter girigory Obi and his people are bereved and grieving Peter girigory Obi's irredeemable lost during election, their grieves will last 16 years, because after Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land hand over to Shettima in May 29 2031.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by jumper524(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ok, ilorin has been peaceful for sometimes now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Christistruth03: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
All Civilian Governors of Kwara have been Yoruba including the Present one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Let nobody provoke that man ooo...Ordinary wakili that was provoked, some people are permanent IdP campers in Benin Republic.

My hand no dey oo

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Yourbaslayer: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

Soon you won’t get that opportunity again just like the Osun festival, everything is stage by stage.
This is just the beginning of your slavery to the Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
What is obidients own inside all of these. This poster drinks and eat Obi, imagine what would have happened if obi mistakenly worn the election. Hian

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Razakki1: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Can you tell Gani Adams to collect ilorin from Fulani people ?
Ilorin is owned by Yoruba Muslims/Fulani and the whole of south west is owned by Yoruba Muslims/Fulani. Fulani are not really bad. we live in peace with them in ilorin and it's fine. We also inter marry. I will urge Yoruba people to marry more Fulani .

Yoruba Muslims are peaceful but don't take shit especially from Oduduwa morons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Razakki1: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

yes but most importantly Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Alsenora: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's just laughable and sickening that faceless folks will just come up online with divisive sentiments...they truly need to be useful with their time. It's time nairaland even remove/ban outrightly divisive postings as it props. It should never be in the purview of the public..
APCNig:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Razakki1:
Ilorin is owned by Yoruba Muslims and the whole of south west is owned by Yoruba Muslims. Fulani are not really bad. we live in peace with them in ilorin and it's fine. We also inter marry. I will urge Yoruba people to marry more Fulani .

Yoruba Muslims are peaceful but don't take shit especially from Oduduwa morons
Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ilorin kwara has been a fallen state

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Mercy2006(f): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos, you and prince of Lagos are always making jest of your so called paternal ancestors, no be juju be that?

Always writing derogatory comments about your supposed fathers' tribe.
Hmmmmm!

If tomorrow, you are denied a political position based on your past tribal comments on social media like GRV, don't blame the yorubas o.
The internet never forgets.
Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mercy2006:
001Lagos, you and prince of Lagos are always making jest of your so called paternal ancestors, no be juju be that?

Hmmmmm!

If tomorrow, you are denied a political position based on your past tribal comments on social media like GRV, don't blame the yorubas o.

truth must always be told

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Mercy2006(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
truth must always be told
What truth?
Were you telling the truth when you wrote terrible things about the yorubas when the first Yoruba book in Chinese was published?

What about when you said on this very thread "dem no born their papa well"
their papa there being the Yorubas, the same tribe you said you are mixed with?

OK, if the truth must be told like you said;
Then answer me truthfully, are you really a half Yoruba, half Igbo like you claimed?
Or you are just chasing clout as the rest here?
Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mercy2006:
What truth?
Were you telling the truth when you wrote terrible things about the yorubas when the first Yoruba book in Chinese was published?

What about when you said on this very thread "dem no born their papa well"
their papa there being the Yorubas, the same tribe you said you are mixed with?

OK, if the truth must be told like you said;
Then answer me truthfully, are you really a half Yoruba, half Igbo like you claimed?
Or you are just chasing clout as the rest here?
Don't forget that I am half Yoruba half Igbo and I always condemn both tribe when they go wrong .

I'm not your kind of man that will see white and call it black because of tribal affiliation

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Mercy2006(f): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Don't forget that I am half Yoruba half Igbo and I always condemn both tribe when they go wrong .

I'm not your kind of man that will see white and call it black because of ethnic affiliation
You and I both know that what you just wrote is a crock pile of shit!
All your comments are not hidden you know?

But continue if it makes you feel good about yourself.
Okay? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by 001Lagos: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mercy2006:

Okay? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes I will continue to stand on the path of truth always no matter what..

I want a better Nigeria for all and the best way I think we could achieve this is if we all we stand on the path of truth at all time.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by XerXers: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi and his people are bereved and grieving Peter girigory Obi's irredeemable lost during election, their grieves will last 16 years, because after Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land hand over to Shettima in May 29 2031.
This is about Ilorin. No derailing

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by XerXers: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Christistruth03:

Lol. We are talking about Ilorin, not kwara state. Who is yoruba traditional ruler of Ilorin?

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Mercy2006(f): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Yes I will continue to stand on the path of truth always no matter what..

I want a better Nigeria for all and the best way I think we could achieve this is if we all we stand on the path of truth at all time.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Iam talking about your terrible tribal slurs in almost all the threads that has to do with the Yorubas here.

So your tribal slurs against the yorubas show you are "standing on the path of truth all the time"
Delusional much?

Look, continue if it will put food on your table and make you a happy person
Bye!
Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by TimeMachine2: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mercy2006:

Okay? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That mongreal is a self hating ibo boy. Stop wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by Tochitee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why are the OSU's obssessed about Ilorin?? It's not the Yorubas fault that they are way above the Ibo tribe. It's God ways.This envy will only allow more problem for the reasonable easterners. Anytime the Ibo people contend for the presidency,the Yorubas will always kick you to the mud and snatch it.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by XerXers: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tochitee:
Why are the OSU's obssessed about Ilorin?? It's not the Yorubas fault that they are way above the Ibo tribe. It's God ways.This envy will only allow more problem for the reasonable easterners. Anytime the Ibo people contend for the presidency,the Yorubas will always kick you to the mud and snatch it.
Lol. Cowards everywhere. Is this now your only consolation for every topic. Haha

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Kwara State Belongs To The Fulani People Forever by leokid866: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mercy2006:

Hmmmmm!

cthe two of them are the same person, and he is not from Lagos, he just jumped on night bus and started shouting Lagos is no man's land up and down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again Tinubu Caught And Exposed In The Web Of Lies / Kudos To Ribadu / Ibb Is Like A Wet Blanket In The Winter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.