Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist (1123 Views)

Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations / Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me / Taraba: Mass Arrest In Ibbi, Vehicles Belonging To Suspect Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ok so I was going through gidgidy activities on Nairaland and noticed how he speak so passionately about the terrorist Simon ekpa and the sit at home madness .

I think gidgidy is a terrorist and any terrorist caught should be shot in the head .

Mercy2006, I'm opened to criticism still.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Day just dey break for this one side

Eish

Emergination, come and see another unity beggar oo

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 0yeshelinues: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Eish

Helinues don't remain poor like the ancestors

13 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Eish

Emergination come and see another unity beggar oo

grin
I'm not like you that supports criminals because they speak Yoruba

15 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

I'm not like you that supports criminals because they speak Yoruba

You wan derail your own thread yourself tribalistic guy.

Did you just arrive from Pluto? Where were you when the UGM madness started, you were lurking around NL discussing petty politics while neglecting important thing.

Good morning oo

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 0yeshelinues: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Did you just arrive from Pluto? Where were you when the UGM madness started, you were lurking around NL discussing petty politics while neglecting important thing.

Good morning oo

Be useful with your life helinues

11 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Mercy2006(f): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Ok so I was going through gidgidy activities on Nairaland and noticed how he speak so passionately about the terrorist Simon ekpa and the sit at home madness .

I think gidgidy is a terrorist and any terrorist caught should be shot in the head .

Don't worry I will quote you when i see you do what you do best that I always criticise you about!
Till then, shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Good morning oo
I've always condemn the activities of unknown gun men in the south east same way that I always condemn skull mining in Ibadan OYO state and Ogun state .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mercy2006:
Don't worry I will quote you when i see you do what you do best that I always criticise you about!
Till then, shalom!
My good works will always speak well of me

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by duro4chang(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Your eyes are just opened abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Afamed: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
You do not need a soothsayer.

He is a bonafide member of UG+M

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Dubetex96(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Many of u wan hear Nnamdi kanu will abandon Biafra project once he regain his freedom

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

I've always condemn the activities of unknown gun men in the south east same way that I always condemn skull mining in Ibadan OYO state and Ogun state .

Skull mining is just a random thing which no Yoruba on this forum have ever supported, if there are, name the monikers.

I can name more than 100 monikers who are from SE and saw nothing wrong about UGM.

You dey alive when I and others saved SW from end sars bandits.

What would you tell your grand kids if they asked you what's the meaning of UGM, the role you played in averting the calamity.

When you were supposed to tackle all those criminal elements supporting the UGM, na Tinubu's matter you carry for head like gala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Mercy2006(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

My good works will always speak well of me
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by haffaze777(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
😁😁😁😁
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by enemybulldozer(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Good morning oo
Lol.. grin grin grin you think say you don see your fellow partner in crime wey dey the same boat with you grin grin grin

Your trap don catch centipede this time. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Almaigaa: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

He is an IPOB terrorist. But he is also jobless. The only job he does is to kidnap People in Enugu and it's environs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Jostoman: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Good morning oo
where were you when herdsmen madness started in southwest?

2 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Yibo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gidgiddy
Gidgiddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Helinues don't derail this thread

I created this thread for a good reason
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by ShaqFu: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

A terrorist sympathizer is more like it. There are many more like him allover Nairaland, with their entitled mentality and foolish belief of having a country call Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

He's one invalid 50y old virgin .

He's harmless and makes for good entertainment .

The highest insult he passes around is "unity beggar".

He's delusional like all IPOB and Obidients but in a funny grandpa tough guy way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

He's one invalid 50y old virgin .

He's harmless and makes for good entertainment .
Helinues why are you switching monikers ?

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Helinues why are you switching monikers ?

Who?
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Afamed:
You do not need a soothsayer.

He is a bonafide member of UG+M

Nah.

That old geezer is full of gas .
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Who?

That guy too like cheap attention. Ignore him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

That guy too like cheap attention. Ignore him
For real, be man enough and talk to me like a man . Stop switching monikers

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

For real, be man enough and talk to me like a man . Stop switching monikers

I can never stoop so low to your level and be switching monikers or impersonating others.

Not everyone go be like you. Did you respond to my last comments? You can't cos you are a notorious liar

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

I can never stoop so low to your level and be switching monikers or impersonating others.

Not everyone go be like you. Did you respond to my last comments? You can't cos you are a notorious liar
I don't switch monikers and don't tell lies . I always stand on the path of truth unlike you .

I can mention 4 of your other monikers right here right now If you dare me

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by paramakina202: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

I have known him to be a terrorist since time Imo River.Watch how he will come here to wail whenever one of his comrade is gunned down by security agents.He will quickly tag the dead terrorist an innocent Igbo youth.Meanwhile they are plenty here but let me stop here fes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

I don't switch monikers and don't tell lies . I always stand on the path of truth unlike you .

Go through this thread and see the remarks about you.

I will ignore your last part cos even if I dare you, you must shift goal post sha ni

The Oniro of Iro land

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by BentizilL3: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Mention it pls, I want to know...
Foolish OSU feeling funky... grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Allow Tinubu To Breathe - Bayo Onanuga Cries Out / Ondo: Akeredolu Anointed Me As Successor Before His Death – Ex-commissioner / Nigeria Back To Defending The Naira With Foreign Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.