Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist (1140 Views)

Gidgidy Why Are You Supporting Killing Security Personnels / Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me / Taraba: Mass Arrest In Ibbi, Vehicles Belonging To Suspect Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
BentizilL3:

Mention it pls, I want to know...
Foolish OSU feeling funky... grin cheesy

That guy is a chronic liar. He stopped making sense long time ago

Just watch him as he his going to shift goal post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 0yeshelinues: 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

So this is the reason you are now useless

2 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
0yeshelinues:

So this is the reason you are now useless
Helinues, na question Dem just ask you so and the question is harmless
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by MadamExcellency: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

I've always condemned the activities of unknown gunmen in the southeast same way that I always condemn skull mining in Ibadan OYO state and Ogun state.

Who do you know as an unknown gunman? If any security personnel kills your father or brother extra-judiciously like tens of thousands were wasted for carrying only flags? What do you think will happen if justice is delayed and denied?

It is a popular proverb and wise saying in Igboland that if you grow, you must look for what killed your father to exact justice.

If the Federal Government fail to institute a commission of enquiry for justice, truth and reconciliation committee, I am afraid, this maybe a long ride for a good relationship between the law enforcement agencies and Easterners.

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Helinues, na question Dem just ask you so and the question is harmless

Where is your daring Mr goal shifter. Not even a single integrity

Is the guy you are responding to no be your likes

Eish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 0yeshelinues: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Where is your daring Mr goal shifter. Not even a single integrity

Is the guy you are responding to no be your likes

Eish

So you are foolish Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by mdimefields: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Ok so I was going through gidgidy activities on Nairaland and noticed how he speak so passionately about the terrorist Simon ekpa and the sit at home madness .

I think gidgidy is a terrorist and any terrorist caught should be shot in the head .

Mercy2006, I'm opened to criticism still.
When I read some of his comments, I just shake my head. At a time he was supporting Peter Obi. I don't know why someone who is intelligent enough to support Peter Obi will still have the mind to support Simon Ekpa, that is obviously working with the opposition to destroy Igboland.
I don't want to believe that guy is just dumb and dumber still on emotional intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gidgiddy is not a terrorist. He is just an example of how confused the average Igbo person is... emotional, sentimental and most of all full of oneself.
Today gidgiddy is a Nnamdi Kanu supporter, tomorrow he is a Peter Obi supporter and next tomorrow he is a Simon Ekpa supporter.
Like most people from my tribe if you don't follow the crowd then you are not an Igbo man. We must all move in one direction otherwise you are ostracized.
I am not angry with gidgiddy. I am sad about him because there are millions of gidgiddy in Igboland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Gidgiddy is not a terrorist. He is just an example of how confused the average Igbo person is... emotional, sentimental and most of all full of oneself.
Today gidgiddy is a Nnamdi Kanu supporter, tomorrow he is a Peter Obi supporter and next tomorrow he is a Simon Ekpa supporter.
Like most people from my tribe if you don't follow the crowd then you are not an Igbo man. We must all move in one direction otherwise you are ostracized.
I am not angry with gidgiddy. I am sad about him because there are millions of gidgiddy in Igboland.

How about ex NL canceller, is that one not also a potential terrorist considering his activities on this forum?
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 0yeshelinues: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

How about ex NL canceller, is that one not also a potential terrorist considering his activities on this forum?

Helinues So nairaland stupidity is what you want to pass on to your child?

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
0yeshelinues:

Helinues So nairaland stupidity is what you want to pass on to your child?

Mynd44
Oamj4
Seun
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by sreamsense: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Ok so I was going through gidgidy activities on Nairaland and noticed how he speak so passionately about the terrorist Simon ekpa and the sit at home madness .

I think gidgidy is a terrorist and any terrorist caught should be shot in the head .

Why has it taken you so much time to notice his service as Ipob/esn online media ambassador? He uses style to advertise and draw attention of people to anything ekpa, and Ipob/esn matter. He is not the only one, they are many agents of Ipob/esn and Ekpa who operate on Nairaland and other social media from their hideout or bushes where they reside with wild animals. They mingle with obidients to propagate only Ekpa and Ipob/esn matters. They operate at higher layer of obi-idiot and a step below Ekpa-idiot.

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by 001Lagos: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
mdimefields:

When I read some of his comments, I just shake my head. At a time he was supporting Peter Obi. I don't know why someone who is intelligent enough to support Peter Obi will still have the mind to support Simon Ekpa, that is obviously working with the opposition to destroy Igboland.
I don't want to believe that guy is just dumb and dumber still on emotional intelligence.
Peter Obi has got nothing to do with gidgiddy comment or whoever he chooses to form alliance with .

Nigerians love Peter Obi and Nigerians voted massively for him beyond what anyone could ever imagined.

Obidients are law abiding people so stop this habit of trying to speak ill of Peter Obi at any slight opportunity that you get .

Tinubu was involved in drug in united states and we don't get to drag him down the mud at any opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by paramakina202: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Who do you know as an unknown gunman? If any security personnel kills your father or brother extra-judiciously like tens of thousands were wasted for carrying only flags? What do you think will happen if justice is delayed and denied?

It is a popular proverb and wise saying in Igboland that if you grow, you must look for what killed your father to exact justice.

If the Federal Government fail to institute a commission of enquiry for justice, truth and reconciliation committee, I am afraid, this maybe a long ride for a good relationship between the law enforcement agencies and Easterners.

What about innocent Igbo women and men they kill,kidnap and force to sit at home did they also killed the father of unknown gunman?
Why are they exacting revenge on market women and children?

2 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Proudlyomonna: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

You wan derail your own thread yourself tribalistic guy.

Did you just arrive from Pluto? Where were you when the UGM madness started, you were lurking around NL discussing petty politics while neglecting important thing.

Good morning oo

Hahaha hahahaha grin grin Helinus,class captain of set awon bigotland forum sef dey call another person tribalistic grin cheesy grin

You wey Your existence does not make sense if You no do tribal hate gbasgbos on nairaland too get mind call person tribalistic.

Agbaya,alayi ni itiju 1kobo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahahaha grin grin Helinus,class captain of set awon bigotland forum sef dey call another person tribalistic grin cheesy grin

You wey Your existence does not make sense if You no do tribal hate gbasgbos on nairaland too get mind call person tribalistic.

Agbaya,alayi ni itiju 1kobo grin grin

Cho cho upadan

Move from where we met you, abi seh you be tree ni

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Proudlyomonna: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Cho cho upadan

Move from where we met you, abi seh you be tree ni

Radara grin that advice is yours to keep for you are still here doing senseless tribal gbasgbos with kids grin

Is this how you have sworn to die doing tribal hate and gbasgbos with kids wey you fit born for nairaland?

Is this what your eleda destined you for? grin

Agbaya oniyeye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Radara grin that advice is yours to keep for you are still here doing senseless tribal gbasgbos with kids grin

Is this how you have sworn to die doing tribal hate and gbasgbos with kids wey you fit born for nairaland?

Agbaya oniyeye cheesy

You see your life outside, you have turned to be doing legbe legbe on this forum, you have no single reputation left hence engaging only on dead thread

You should be worried

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by helinues: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Agbaya oniyeye cheesy

Na ordinary anti spam bot hook you up. Even robot self don Sabi you say na cho cho you dey like to dey do whenever you come online

grin

1 Like

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Adaisback(f): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2023
Giddygidy is a bloody terrorist and no matter where he is hiding, his death is near, very near.

2 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by BiafraAburi: 1:09am On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:

Face your agbado, ewedu, and gbegiri region where your fulani masters have banned all of you from entering Ilorin your supposed ancestral land. Biafran's affairs should be the least of your problem if you are not a coward.
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Yorubafather: 1:17am On Jul 16, 2023
BentizilL3:

Mention it pls, I want to know...
Foolish OSU feeling funky... grin cheesy

Ode-Omu man, you are still crying over 2 days ago beating, calm down this is a faceless forum and you can change your moniker if you feel so embarrassed with my gbas gbos, It's our way 24/7 although it will make you a stronger man grin grin grin grin
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Wahabfuture: 1:29am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

I knew your mentor is that useless Hellanus, I will deal with both of you on this forum grin grin grin
I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow morning grin grin grin
Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 16, 2023
I honestly tire for the Gidigiddy guy myself.

Kanu, Ekpa, Ipob are all bunches of criminals and criminal organizations not to be taken seriously.

You need to listen to Kanu and Ekpa speak and you will realize they are nothing but jobless opportunists and functional illiterates at best.

I never took them seriously from the get go and i will never forgive Ojukwu for instigating an unwinnable war which led to the death of millions of Igbo's while he conveniently ran away.

I also am not happy that he Ojukwu was not held accountable for his role in the Biafran war.

2 Likes

Re: Gidgidy, I'm Beginning To Suspect That You're A Terrorist by paramakina202: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Adaisback:
Giddygidy is a bloody terrorist and no matter where he is hiding, his death is near, very near.

Ada is serving the terrorist hot menu grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Police Roadblocks / Appeal Court Restores Atiku’s Privileges / The Federal Government Should Declare A State Of Emergency In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.