Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? (17414 Views)

I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Orderabove(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
ABEG OP no allow people enter depression o.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by SaLongs1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:
it is 9 years now and counting for me. Finished service in 2015. I stay with my parents in the village now, and I have been their burden for years. Everything just stood still after service year, and the worst was I was unable to save.

Even my hands are tied with no money in my account. I tried to carry block in a block industry, but each labourer together agreed to refuse me that opportunity because they say that I am ajebo, and I don't belong to block industries. I don't know how they find out that I am a book person even though I tried so hard to hide it.

Sometimes I pray for a quick painless death, but everyday God kept providing food for me to eat like as if he doesn't want me to die. But i kept on arguing with him till this day in my prayers. I beg him to take my wretched life painlessly, but it is as if he's enjoying my pains.
grin grin You reach to add one more chapter to the holy books.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Confiture: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
I'm here jamming Why me, Lord.

Three months after NYSC, yet no green light about getting a job. It's even worse for a physically challenged individual. Savings have almost finished. Na two odds person dey use hold body.
It's well.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by naijapikin2(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Self sufficiency is key o.

Don't wait for the government to give you a job.

Get your hands dirty

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by samuelson06(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:
it is 9 years now and counting for me. Finished service in 2015. I stay with my parents in the village now, and I have been their burden for years. Everything just stood still after service year, and the worst was I was unable to save.

Even my hands are tied with no money in my account. I tried to carry block in a block industry, but each labourer together agreed to refuse me that opportunity because they say that I am ajebo, and I don't belong to block industries. I don't know how they find out that I am a book person even though I tried so hard to hide it.

Sometimes I pray for a quick painless death, but everyday God kept providing food for me to eat like as if he doesn't want me to die. But i kept on arguing with him till this day in my prayers. I beg him to take my wretched life painlessly, but it is as if he's enjoying my pains.

This is how scammers talk. I don't believe you.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by jieta: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

I don't know if i should pity you or not like how develop is your village? Is it so develop that there is no river you can catch fishs and sell or so develop you can't see wood to cut and sell to open a small poultry. You can actually start that poultry with those local fowl before moving to those boiler but if you think cutting wood and catching fish is too difficult why not look for someone that wants to lease his land you can plant cassava sell them and use it to set up a poultry.
Well! All what i wrote there is in respect of your philosophy and how you see yourself to be. If you're a proud some body those work are not for you.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
jieta:
I don't know if i should pity you or not like how develop is your village? Is it so develop that there is no river you can catch fishs and sell or so develop you can't see wood to cut and sell to open a small poultry. You can actually start that poultry with those local fowl before moving to those boiler but if you think cutting wood and catching fish is too difficult why not look for someone that wants to lease his land you can plant cassava sell them and use it to set up a poultry.
Well! All what i wrote there is in respect of your philosophy and how you see yourself to be. If you're a proud some body those work are not for you.

that guy is lazy abeg

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by fk001(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Grab my weed to read and laugh about people suffering

If you like call me wicked I don't give a fuckkk

I can only start feeling ya all pains only if you start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Sharap there with your bandwagon mentality. What assures you that your candidate is better or will do anything different.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by easzypeaszy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
After my NYSC 2014 I did a small calculations
My Camp had a total of 1200 to 1300
So average of 2000 X 37 states in Nigeria 74,000 per set.
We have 3 sets A, B and C so let say 70000 X 3 we have 210,000 every year.

Meaning my set a lone I have average of 70k to battle for work and 210k to battle for job for the whole day.
If I join ppl on ground na like 600k unemployed graduates within 3years

I strted fasting and prayers frm my service year.. Me we no dey go church but since I kw I can pray.. I use pray wan finish mysef

I got many jobs offer evn before I finished service tho it was 30k job den.

After my service.. Did the job for 3yrs salary later moved to 65k

3rd year I use the money come fight job battle for Lagos, God saw me through got a job of 94k

Now I earn double but still praying to God.

No connection no help nobody na just God.
Na 2/2 I use grad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Rinoxy: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

No Sane guy should hope on Salary work after NYSC. Get your ass to the Labour market and hustle. Dump your certificates and degrees one side and hustle like never before. I learnt this years ago after listening to "The power of productivity" by apostle Joshua Selma! Hustle and start a business for yourself no dey wait for Salary work except of course it is FG job.
Me sef with the FG job, my eye dey red for hustling like say na agbero I be. May GOD help us all.
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by ibechris(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Leave the village now and find away out. The reason why many people graduate and go to cities is to find job and not to rest.

My brother,summon the courage and all will be well.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Evestar200(f): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thank God I have a remote Job that keeps going a little before going for service if not grin grin grin
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Juicypamela(f): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

What can you do ?

First of all, Who do you vote for in the last election?

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by untoldtruth: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Britishcoins:
The best decision I have made in my life is not to go higher institution immediately after secondary school... Thank God for that apprenticeship years.. Today business has been my source of joy.. To all the youths who are still in school try and learn any skill...
Nigeria is doomed
And you're right in it, hmmmmk.
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by GeneralPula: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Liar

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Starboytwo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Enough with the sob stories.

Steady bombing instead of sitting and crying.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by eteforlor(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

I am also a class of 2015.
You shouldn't have stayed in the village after NYSC. No opportunities in the village. You were so comfortable in the village.

I worked as a classroom teacher in Lagos after my NYSC . I was earning N13k monthly. They later increased it to 20k in 2017. I was learning Programming while working as a teacher. I later resigned to work as house boy where I was earning N60k monthly. I resigned after 3 months due to maltreatment from my boss's son. I was employed as an intern in a tech company, I wasn't able to implement the tasks assigned to me, so I dumped the company.

I kept learning, I don't give up. To cut the long story short, I now earn between N250,000 to 300,000 monthly as a software developer.

Just learn a skill. Leave your comfort zone if you are not making meaningful progress.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Kukutenla: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

2015. The year APC happened to Nigerians
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by ConsciousMan01: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Grab my weed to read and laugh about people suffering
If you like call me wicked I don't give a fuckkk
I can only start feeling ya all pains only if you start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

seriously?? if you guys continue like this, you will start making people who voted your candidate regret doing so, and this might Even affect his chances of winning come 2027, so everyone who is suffering now voted for apc??

And because you are into fraud, you think you've made it?? seriously?? then how are you different from the so called politicians you criticize?? imagine a yahoo boy criticizing politicians? keep mocking people then, it will only take a moment of efcc opening your file before you are back to square one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Gbright560: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
[ stay positive bro, mine is 3yrs update your VC and get an Internet phone change your VPN location bomb fb steadily you go Cash out with prayer and hard work.quote author=YourBestWriter post=124463517]it is 9 years now and counting for me. Finished service in 2015. I stay with my parents in the village now, and I have been their burden for years. Everything just stood still after service year, and the worst was I was unable to save.

Sometimes I pray for a quick painless death, but everyday God kept providing food for me to eat like as if he doesn't want me to die. But i kept on arguing with him till this day in my prayers. I beg him to take my wretched life painlessly, but it is as if he's enjoying my pains.[/quote]
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by alamin0506(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Where do you base?
YourBestWriter:

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Douglad: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
My cousin wey pass out 6 years ago do tailoring for one year na e vex start bombing.

Less than 5 years later, this guy don buy two Benz build e own property and wan start building of the second one

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Henry22(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
easzypeaszy:
After my NYSC 2014 I did a small calculations
My Camp had a total of 1200 to 1300
So average of 2000 X 37 states in Nigeria 74,000 per set.
We have 3 sets A, B and C so let say 70000 X 3 we have 210,000 every year.

Meaning my set a lone I have average of 70k to battle for work and 210k to battle for job for the whole day.
If I join ppl on ground na like 600k unemployed graduates within 3years

I strted fasting and prayers frm my service year.. Me we no dey go church but since I kw I can pray.. I use pray wan finish mysef

I got many jobs offer evn before I finished service tho it was 30k job den.

After my service.. Did the job for 3yrs salary later moved to 65k

3rd year I use the money come fight job battle for Lagos, God saw me through got a job of 94k

Now I earn double but still praying to God.

No connection no help nobody na just God.
Na 2/2 I use grad

I vex leave home and embarked on a journey with only God as my helper, thank God for where I am today.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by bobolizim(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
I’ve worked in two companies since NYSC. And I’m currently a Relationship manager in a bank.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by SurveyR: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by MyExpression(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
If I had known better...I for no waste 7yrs in school.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by 15thAccount: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

What did you study? Your story touched me and as much as I want to I really don’t know how I can help. If you see this send aza, let me send small something.

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nemesis0147:
that guy is lazy abeg

9years of living with your parents, you never learn any work

Imagine

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
15thAccount:

What did you study? Your story touched me and as much as I want to I really don’t know how I can help. If you see this send aza, let me send small something.

No send anything oh, bros, na scammer be that or extremely lazy guy

Cause how person go dey en parents house 9years for village, e no fit learn any work

Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70