Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? (17416 Views)

I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by ResidentMUMU: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Sirchiboy: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
DanielsParker:
I’m 29. 8 years now for me since I passed out. Hasn’t been easy, I’ve never been employed all my life but someway some how I’ve managed to survive and make life easy for myself. I own a car, and several other properties , and I have got an apartment. Hopefully I should start processing my travel papers next year.

My advice, don’t wait for manna from heaven. Make a move and liberate yourself.
How did you make your millions

1 Like

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Delightsome2023: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Juicypamela:
What can you do ?

First of all, Who do you vote for in the last election?

dumb ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by MyExpression(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
ConsciousMan01:

seriously?? if you guys continue like this, you will start making people who voted your candidate regret doing so, and this might Even affect his chances of winning come 2027...

What nonsense did you write up there?

Who is his candidate?
Did you vote because of this person's influence over you?!

If you voted without personal conviction, then the joke is on you.

Wake up and make your country work.

...and you're doing it for no one but yourself!

6 Likes

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by 4ward4: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:
it is 9 years now and counting for me. Finished service in 2015. I stay with my parents in the village now, and I have been their burden for years. Everything just stood still after service year, and the worst was I was unable to save.

Even my hands are tied with no money in my account. I tried to carry block in a block industry, but each labourer together agreed to refuse me that opportunity because they say that I am ajebo, and I don't belong to block industries. I don't know how they find out that I am a book person even though I tried so hard to hide it.

Sometimes I pray for a quick painless death, but everyday God kept providing food for me to eat like as if he doesn't want me to die. But i kept on arguing with him till this day in my prayers. I beg him to take my wretched life painlessly, but it is as if he's enjoying my pains.

Be fast to console your self ,with such long epistle. Your death means nothing to anyone except your family... or you think it is easier for the young boy who slept under the bridge just to escape poverty? Just dey play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Delightsome2023: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Why not relocate to the village and start from square 1?
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Sirchiboy: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Douglad:
My cousin wey pass out 6 years ago do tailoring for one year na e vex start bombing.

Less than 5 years later, this guy don buy two Benz build e own property and wan start building of the second one
You don mean it
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Delightsome2023: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
15thAccount:

What did you study? Your story touched me and as much as I want to I really don’t know how I can help. If you see this send aza, let me send small something.
he's a fiction writer. You can see right from his moniker
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by maingwaest(f): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=slimthugchimee2 post=124476254]

9years of living with your parents, you never learn any work

Imagine[/quot

Me too think am o, even teaching job him fit do na...
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omor, the stories here shakes me . That's why I'm trying to learn a skill now as an undergraduate, though it may affect my grades bt I'm never gonna be cut unprepared. Just take it easy guys😳🥺

2 Likes

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by TheBillyonaire: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:
it is 9 years now and counting for me. Finished service in 2015. I stay with my parents in the village now, and I have been their burden for years. Everything just stood still after service year, and the worst was I was unable to save.

Even my hands are tied with no money in my account. I tried to carry block in a block industry, but each labourer together agreed to refuse me that opportunity because they say that I am ajebo, and I don't belong to block industries. I don't know how they find out that I am a book person even though I tried so hard to hide it.

Sometimes I pray for a quick painless death, but everyday God kept providing food for me to eat like as if he doesn't want me to die. But i kept on arguing with him till this day in my prayers. I beg him to take my wretched life painlessly, but it is as if he's enjoying my pains.

Make yourself useful. Your papa no keep a parcel of land for you for village?
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Malocity(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

WITH ALL HUMILITY

Leave the village to somewhere else. One thing I have discovered in life is that only very few people make it above average at home (village). Except people who went into politics. You must have something inside of you that is valuable and people are ready to pay to see perform it somewhere else. I never thought it twice to relocate to somewhere else after my service year. People who make waves never did that at their home town or village. Even in the Bible; Abraham, Jesus, Joseph, Isaac, Esther...name them. Pray to God for guidance to where you can sow. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by whippersnapper(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
obinna58:
Hot hot for everybody, they promised it’ll be better but it’s getting worst

It’ll keep getting worst until Nigeria breaks up, Nigerian population should be nothing less than 15 countries, if a country cannot organize themselves, identify it’s citizens problems and know what works for them in every sector then it should be divided
people who went to NIPSS kuru will tell nigerias problems can be solved in a week. or month its just wickedness and vile evil in the black mans blood

1 Like

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Postinor: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tri7nity:
With the level of graduate unemployment in Nigeria, were you me asking yourself what you will do after NYSC and boom you were done with service. One year after, how has it gone? Share your experiences. Let's learn together
what course did you study in school
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
jieta:
I don't know if i should pity you or not like how develop is your village? Is it so develop that there is no river you can catch fishs and sell or so develop you can't see wood to cut and sell to open a small poultry. You can actually start that poultry with those local fowl before moving to those boiler but if you think cutting wood and catching fish is too difficult why not look for someone that wants to lease his land you can plant cassava sell them and use it to set up a poultry.
Well! All what i wrote there is in respect of your philosophy and how you see yourself to be. If you're a proud some body those work are not for you.

I THOUGHT AS MUCH, WANTED TO MAKE A COMMENT BUT I SAID LET ME HOLD MY PEACE FIRST. ANY BODY WHO FINISHED HIS NYSC AND SAID HE/SHE IS INBETWEEN JOB OR HAS NO JOB, IS NOTHING BUT A DAM LAZY BUDY. HOW WILL YOU SPEND 4 YEARS IN SCHOOL, SERVED IN ANOTHER STATE FOR ONE YEAR AND AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE, YOU WILL OUT COMFORTABLY TO SAY U DONT HAVE ANYTHING DOING?, ABI VILAGE PEOPLE DE FOLLOW YOU?.

I HATE LAZY PEOPLE BEING AROUND ME, THERE IS NO HOW YOU WILL SAY YOU DONT HAVE A LAND TO TILL AND PLANT, GET SMALL CAGE START BROILER FARMING EVEN IF IT TAKES U STARTING WITH 50 BROILERS, IF YOU CANT DO THAT, GO AROUND GET WOODS FROM THE BUSH BUILD A SMALL WODEN PEN, START WITH A PIG. LET'S ASUME YOU DONT STAY IN A RURAL AREA, YOU CAN LOOK FOR A FACTORY JOB AROUND, PUT PRIDE ASIDE LOOK FOR SOME ONE WHO WILL BUY YOU A BIKE OR A KEKE, THEN LET'S FURTHER ASSUME YOU STAY IN A BIGGER CITY LIKE LAGOS, ONITSHA KANO, ABA ETC. SINCE YOU ARE EDUCATED YOU CAN LOOK FOR A BIGGER MARKET AROUND, GO AROUND MEET PEOPLE CLITCH WITH THEM, YOU CAN BE HUSTLING AROUND LOOKING FOR CUSTOMERS FOR THE SHOPS AND GET YOUR OWN CUT.

INFACT, THE ABOVE GUY SHOULD PERMIT ME TO CALL HIM CHIEF IN-COMMAND OF ALL LAZY PEOPLE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by DanielsParker(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:

You don’t ask a man how he makes money, even if , not on a public forum .
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by easytig(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
I thought as much,a man for that matter ,no be men dey drive delivery bike,korope,he should just say pride won't let him leave his comfort zone to survive like a man.there is what they call humble beginnings a lot of men have pass through that stage.he carry yeye format enter nairaland just to get money off people.
slimthugchimee2:

No send anything oh, bros, na scammer be that or extremely lazy guy

Cause how person go dey en parents house 9years for village, e no fit learn any work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by MrLight10: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=YourBestWriter post=124463517]it is 9 years now and counting for me. Finished service in 2015. I stay with my parents in the village now, and I have been their burden for years. Everything just stood still after service year, and the worst was I was unable to save.

Sometimes I pray for a quick painless death, but everyday God kept providing food for me to eat like as if he doesn't want me to die. But i kept on arguing with him till this day in my prayers. I beg him to take my wretched life painlessly, but it is as if he's enjoying my pains.[nmmm, this seems painful after labouring in school, my little advice bro, is to try Do something no matter how little it is, God can enlarge your coast
]
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by bobolizim(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

and you have not heard tech skills? Why would you resort to carrying blocks as a graduate. I don’t even believe your stories. Might be another story to chase clout.
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
jieta:
I don't know if i should pity you or not like how develop is your village? Is it so develop that there is no river you can catch fishs and sell or so develop you can't see wood to cut and sell to open a small poultry. You can actually start that poultry with those local fowl before moving to those boiler but if you think cutting wood and catching fish is too difficult why not look for someone that wants to lease his land you can plant cassava sell them and use it to set up a poultry.
Well! All what i wrote there is in respect of your philosophy and how you see yourself to be. If you're a proud some body those work are not for you.

I THOUGHT AS MUCH, WANTED TO MAKE A COMMENT BUT I SAID LET ME HOLD MY PEACE FIRST. ANY BODY WHO FINISHED HIS NYSC AND SAID HE/SHE IS INBETWEEN JOB OR HAS NO JOB, IS NOTHING BUT A DAM LAZY BUDY. HOW WILL YOU SPEND 4 YEARS IN SCHOOL, SERVED IN ANOTHER STATE FOR ONE YEAR AND AFTER ALL SAID AND DONE, YOU WILL COME OUT COMFORTABLY TO SAY U DONT HAVE ANYTHING DOING?, ABI VILAGE PEOPLE DE FOLLOW YOU?.

I HATE LAZY PEOPLE BEING AROUND ME, THERE IS NO HOW YOU WILL SAY YOU DONT HAVE A LAND TO TILL AND PLANT ANY CROP OR VEGETABLE, GET SMALL CAGE START BROILER FARMING EVEN IF IT TAKES YOU STARTING WITH 50 BROILERS, IF YOU CANT DO THAT, GO AROUND, GET WOODS FROM THE BUSH, BUILD A SMALL WODEN PEN, START WITH ONE PIG.

LET'S ASUME YOU DONT STAY IN A RURAL AREA, YOU CAN LOOK FOR A FACTORY JOB AROUND, PUT PRIDE ASIDE, LOOK FOR SOME ONE WHO WILL BUY YOU A BIKE OR A KEKE MARWA AND START DOING A HIRE PURCHASE, THEN LET'S FURTHER ASSUME THAT YOU STAY IN A BIGGER CITY LIKE LAGOS, ONITSHA KANO, PH, ABA ETC. SINCE YOU ARE EDUCATED, YOU CAN LOOK FOR A BIGGER MARKET AROUND YOU, GO AROUND, MEET PEOPLE, GET YOUR SELF CLITCH WITH THEM, YOU CAN BE HUSTLING AROUND ON THEIR BEHALF LOOKING FOR CUSTOMERS FROM THEIR SHOPS, SELL THEIR PRODUCE AND GET YOUR OWN CUT, (OSO AHIA).

INFACT, THE ABOVE GUY SHOULD PERMIT ME TO CALL HIM CHIEF IN-COMMAND OF ALL LAZY PEOPLE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Gggjhhj: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
SurveyR:
Okay

Join my telegram group let's make money from Surveys.

Pls drop link
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Ihenzy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Finished october 2022 in Plateau. Got a Tech Graduate Trainee role with a Bank. I started tech while serving
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by millionboi2: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
eteforlor:

I am also a class of 2015.
You shouldn't have stayed in the village after NYSC. No opportunities in the village. You were so comfortable in the village.

I worked as a classroom teacher in Lagos after my NYSC . I was earning N13k monthly. They later increased it to 20k in 2017. I was learning Programming while working as a teacher. I later resigned to work as house boy where I was earning N60k monthly. I resigned after 3 months due to maltreatment from my boss's son. I was employed as an intern in a tech company, I wasn't able to implement the tasks assigned to me, so I dumped the company.

I kept learning, I don't give up. To cut the long story short, I now earn between N250,000 to 300000k monthly as a software developer.

Just learn a skill. Leave your comfort zone if you are not making meaningful process.
do you work for a company or you are on your own.
Can we fix a date
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by adedayo3193(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Theactor:
What i have see and learn in this life is that grace should just locate someone couple with hardworking oo,grace without hardwork cannot work.
in this life,I have seen who work so hard and earn peanut and seen who work not too hard and making good money,it drawn to the fact that life is a mystery
to all fellow strugglers, I pray grace locate us,is so depressing and sad not knowing how future will hold,but let keep hope alive and have a strong faith that things will turn out better.
it is well.

You are danm right bro
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by silverkings: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Going well to the glory of God.... After my service year in October 2020, I had no bearing then. A friend and mentor opened a POS shop and employed me as a sales boy in February 2021. He paid me 25k. To the glory of God we made excessive profit... 200 to 250k monthly. I could recall December 2021 we made up 400 to 450k. As an Organist, one church was paying me 20k as well.

February 2022 I got a call from my Priest if I'd like to work with FBN... I jumped in immediately!! 85k was my salary..... I worked with them for 8months. As I was working, I'm applying for other better jobs because I was a contract staff then...

September last year i joined another bank as a core staff.... Earning close to times 4 of my FBN salary....

Honestly how these things happened I don't know.... And I'm still looking forward for bigger opportunities.... I am thankful to God for these opportunities....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by SenatePresdo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Grab my weed to read and laugh about people suffering
If you like call me wicked I don't give a fuckkk
I can only start feeling ya all pains only if you start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Hahah....like I said I know the problem of Nigeria
It is tribalism and sentiments.
If a man wins the region and state where there are enlightened, exposed, educated and more Liberal people then that man is supposed to be the president
But we ruined it with religion and tribalism
And you expect me not to rejoice at people's suffering from now? You must be joking

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Grit2943(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Djbme: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Someone should please help me with any kind of work that can earn me 3k or above daily. @ Lagos preferably I can do any type of work please please I am totally depressed
whardy080@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Wazirinjos12(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Life is really hard after service especially we that have no good class of degree and no godfather. We are just on our own waiting on the Lord to the needful in our lives. This is my third year after service, I have gone back to farming and hoping that things will work in my favour going forward.

1 Like

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Ekun123: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tri7nity:
With the level of graduate unemployment in Nigeria, were you me asking yourself what you will do after NYSC and boom you were done with service. One year after, how has it gone? Share your experiences. Let's learn together

If you fail to plan, you are automatic planning to fail. It is no news again in the country there is no enough job opportunities for school leavers. You know this before even go to school. In addition to mere certificate. It is either you develop other skills by learning in area of need and make legit money. Or you develop professional skills by getting certify in specialized area depending on your educational background and your interest and compete for the few opportunities that are available as vacancies. But if you are complacent for the whole NYSC year enjoying the little allowance without a plan of what is next. Don't blame Government, blame yourself.

Even if you don't go to school at all. How can one stay nine years on earth and cannot find out what to do. In 3 to 6 months online, you can learn digital skills online and be earning little by little till you become better.

There are graduates who learn how to weave school cardigan, bought the weaving and brand for different private schools and individuals and organize it as a small factory that is progressing today. NYSC can achieve this, it is not so expensive, if you organize your life. It is either you lack idea or you are not ready or you are not ready to grow gradually. There are uncountable gaps to be filled in this 200 millions plus population country than for someone to contribute nothing in nine years and blame government.

Join professional network, and see what your mates are doing to survive. At least you can copy and paste, if you cannot conceive your own idea. But I am not telling you, everyone will be Dangote but at least, you will live a decent life and be fulfilled .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? by Snapdrag0n: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
It's well.
Nairaland was created for us to share concerns. I'm 29, and I've 4people I've employed paying them reasonable salary every month. I mean salary you can save, with time marry, buy a car or build your house.
I was the SP (senior prefect in my high school), with this you know how intelligent head boy are. Poverty doesn't care if you're intelligent or not.
10yrs after secondary school I try admissions to study biochemistry in UNN, I dropped because no money to continue second year.
I try medicine, pharmacy to no avail until recently. God help me I had a pc and smart phone. I begin to learn hacking, I pay money to learn online from USA, Italy , Pakistan and India and get certificate.

Before now my mother had struggled and i had cleared all my ssce with beautiful grades, got Cambridge Alevel, and a diploma in ICT. I then begin to search for employment to no avail.
My mother sat me down and said my son, you're growing, what's your next plans? All your younger sisters are now graduate 3 are married (this was like 5yrs ago). I told her I'll study medicine. She told me I believe you, you always have the potential but I'm now a pensioner, where will the money come from?
It breaks my heart to hear that. I begin to use my pc day and night, morning and afternoon even without light I'll buy fuel and burn, in my bed coding, learning and I was happy I was creating things.
Sometimes I fail and feel like destroying the pc but I'll stay calm after 2days I'll go back. I begin to get closer to God and one night it drop. I was like why I'm I poor? Why will I be staying back from church when the governor, and some billionaires are leaving their comfort homes to church and praying? I was very angry I took myself to Dunamis.
That night something drop. God gave me an idea and tears begin to drain down my cheeks. For all these years such ideas had been hidden? Even my lecturers they don't know.

When I return home, around 05:30, I begin to write down every ideas that was coming. I drafted and I started working on it immediately without telling anyone.
I completed first part, challenge was now money. While I had admission to start medicine in uniport the same month TB Joshua die, my father also die. I was left broken. Long story short. I lost my dad that year, I lost my admission, I lost the house I was renting.
A lady from my church help me with little money to manage. It was really shameful I also lost my gf. The landlord threw out my stuffs I couldn't take them to my mother's house. But God locate me with a better place.
On August, admission to study in Canada came, I forgot I had applied early January while waiting for jamb admission in uniport. I was happy for the first time. I told mother, she replied it's good but where is the money? I show her it came with a scholarship. She couldn't believe. But I noticed, that night she didn't sleep until day breaks. Guys whatever you do, or pass through. Never say your mother is a witch. Someone that gave birth to you can't bewitche you. Life is full of mystery. Trust in God!

We gather money and I travel to Abuja, the school had told me my visa will be unconditional. Just take to the Canadian embassy in your country. Deadline was October, I did my ppt, ASUU was on strike lols. My dad's burial was November and as the only son the family said it's a must I must attend. So I write to the school for extension and they agreed. While in Abuja, I met someone from Nairaland infact it was two a boy and a girl. The girl was beautiful she loves me, from sighting I feel she was from a rich home or she was working and earning big, we spend sometime together. She supported to assist in anyway she can. Guys, becareful some girls even guys on Nairaland are totally different from the real person posting or quoting your post ok.

I return home and buried my father. On December being the Festive season, I met my pastor and others, they couldn't believe but prayed for me. My girlfriend that left me heard it through a friend I was traveling, and some couldn't believe even my friends in Lagos. I even call one who was my secondary school friend, he turn down my call to say I shouldn't lie to him he had traveled to Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, infact he's a traveller then replied me ...guy you're lying. I felt bad but responded him to say you travel to poor countries that Nigeria is better than. I ended the call.

1week to Christmas I booked my flight one way because the airline said until I show proof as a student for not coming back soon they can't permit me. I did everything and got all my papers. For the first time I was meeting millionaires children & families at the airport, I was like poverty is satanic. Money will make you fresh and you'll meet and have good friends.

I begin to meet people and some beautiful girls travelling to USA, and Canada too. I'm sure they might detected I'm new because there's difference between a person travelling regularly with their rolling box and a Jonny just come! That's how I was looking. But I had courage, because for one to travel to Canada and study medicine wasn't a child's thing even for those who had money to travel there. So they'll ask about my destination I told them Alberta Canada, they'll ask for?? I'll politely tell them I'm a medical student. They'll keep quiet. Got my number and I was happy to meet fresh people.

School fees to study medicine in Canada is not 4000usd or 6000usd o. I just humble myself until departure. For the first time entering international airlines. When the airplane started ascending and I saw how high is the telecom mass and we were flying passing and going up up.. plus the breeze that was touching me. Tears run down my cheeks the suffering Nigerians are passing through. I was like I'm free! Let me not explain more.

Finally after 2days I arrived University of Alberta, my friends were already waiting for me because we have a telegram group and those white girls were already talking about a Nigerian coming to join us. They'll add me and I had many friends even before I arrived. I took photos and share with my siblings, my mother for the first time she had pride to tell neighbours, and friends my son you're looking for is no more in Nigeria 😁. She was happy.

When my friend in Lagos saw,I believe their silence was a shame . Until today I've never talk to him. That's how our friendship ended.

What I developed at home showed me that God was preparing me but I never knew. After I arrived here I notice exchange rate was rising and imagine your mom trying to send you 100k in Canada for a food and rentals? Bills here are monthly. Paying for internet, water, heating, power, and many. In a month my bill is 70k after changing to naira.

This is when I launch the application I was developing while in Nigeria. I put it in playstore and app store. Omor see downloads. If I mentioned the app name now or the website, you'll see the traffic is not ordinarily. This is were I'm getting money for other things and also employing people to work for me. By year end I'll increase to 7 and before end of 2024 I'll have 25-30 people working under me.

ICT money is like blood money, oil money, drug money, and football money. It has no limits. While you have time now, it's not too late to learn skills. I'm unveiling my car on my birthday and bookmark this page you'll see who is the CEO. Young but full of something. I told myself medicine is just a family thing, not what will feed my family and relatives. But my ICT kills. Don't wait for employment or taking files working to people offices when you can start up something.
If you don't have money to survive, can you employ 4people? This didn't come in one day. Calm down and learn. Think. This is a true life story, everyone has theirs. See you ✌️.

Risk is key: Used your Nysc money to build an app or create something. If need be sacrificed your school fees for year, deferred the admission for 1year and start up something within that year. If you need mentorship in any IT field you want to invest on or start up something or you want to learn programming. Contact me
Email: info.lightcloud@gmail.com.

12 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp / 2011/2012 Corpers: Have You Received Your Allowance For April?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.