Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' (3774 Views)

PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th / PEPT: What Will Happen If Chaos Follows Tinubu Removal / What Is Next If Courts Strike Out Obi's Petition On The Altar Of Technicalities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by AntiTerrorist: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
I will not vote again.

If the tribunal, appeal and supreme courts eventually validates Tinubu's 'victory' despite the overwhelming evidences before them, it means it pays to be lawless in this country. Going out to vote in the future would be an effort. What is the essence of an election when the result is already predetermined?

- How will you convince a sane mind that Tinubu won Rivers State?
- How will you justify the fact INEC did not follow her own electoral guidelines changing the goalposts in the middle of the game?
- How is Tinubu in the first place qualified to contest with dual citizenship, drug trafficking, perjury, forgery among his other criminal records.
- How will you justify Shetima's double nomination? It would be wrong for INEC to deny this.
- What about the widespread rigging, violence and intimidation in Lagos and some other states.

Bypassing iRev shows INEC was compromised. How come it works perfectly but exempting presidential election results? In a sane country, such an election when the umpire have interest and is unfair to all parties would not stand.

If courts validate Tinubu's 'victory', I will not vote again. It means criminals have completely captured Nigeria state. I will finally give up.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Alexxx2000: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please vote again... Don't allow this dissaude you from exercising your franchise.... It will be better I believe.

AntiTerrorist:
I will not vote again.

If the tribunal, appeal and supreme courts eventually validates Tinubu's 'victory' despite the overwhelming evidences before them, it means it pays to be lawless in this country. Going out to vote in the future would be an effort. What is the essence of an election when the result is already predetermined?

- How will you justify the fact INEC did not follow her own electoral guidelines changing the goalposts in the middle of the game?
- How is Tinubu in the first place qualified to contest with dual citizenship, drug trafficking, perjury, forgery among his other criminal records.
- How will you justify Shetima's double nomination? It would be wrong for INEC to deny this.
- What about the widespread rigging, violence and intimidation in Lagos and some other states.

Bypassing iRev shows INEC was compromised. How come it works perfectly but exempting presidential election results? In a sane country, such an election when the umpire have interest and is unfair to all parties would not stand.

If courts validate Tinubu's 'victory', I will not vote again. It means criminals have completely captured Nigeria state. I will finally give up.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by rdokoye: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
It would mean, the only thing left for Nigeria to do, is dissolve.

22 Likes

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Bobloco: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
It will mean that the state is been held hostage by criminals involving in criminal state capture

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by AntiTerrorist: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Alexxx2000:
Please vote again... Don't allow this dissaude you from exercising your franchise.... It will be better I believe.

The same thing we were promised by corrupt INEC last year. Okay, thanks for your advice.

6 Likes

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by duro4chang(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mitcheew!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by loosecanon50(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
If the court validates Tinubu's victory, Nigeria will implode. I can promise you that much.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by iSense247: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Mitcheew!
Mr Durojaye, how do you sleep at night with this your criminal mindset and dead conscience?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by computer0810(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
I opened dis thread bcoz I thought u would say u will commit suicide not knowing u will write rubbish, democracy is a game of number not emotions

Who care about ur papa if u no vote again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There are lots of obi supporters that are nw mentally derailed all bcoz dey got deceived by social media hype from children not even up to voting age in the last election, dey can't imagine tinubu as president that is nw a reality after everything dey have said, plotted and foolishly assumed online....they thought Nigeria will pause for their gullible choice. That u want something does not mean majority wants that thing and lastly all dis foolishy u ppl put ur sanity on d line, that obi is not worth it and his just a failure we avoided, tinubu is 120% better than obi in all ramifications, ordinary small Anambra obi could not show any tangible results

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by duro4chang(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
iSense247:
Mr Durojaye, how do you sleep at night with this your criminal mindset and dead conscience?
Are you out of your mind?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by iSense247: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Are you out of your mind?
No! But Duro, answer my question. Why are you always on the evil side?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by duro4chang(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
iSense247:
No! But Duro, answer my question. Why are you always on the evil side?
Go and have your head examined.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Karlman: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
OP not just you!
You're talking about 80% of people that voted in the 2023 Presidential Election!

Nigeria is Doomed is not a curse but a statement of fact!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by abhosts(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Politicians think ahead of the electorates. When election is near, they would look for distractions that would make you feel your vote counts. Why do you think dancing senator won last election before the presidential?
Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by iSense247: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Karlman:
OP not just you!
You're talking about 80% of people that voted in the 2023 Presidential Election!

Not is cursed is not being pessimistic or negative, it is a fact.
Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by iSense247: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Go and have your head examined.
Duro Duro grin
Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by duro4chang(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
iSense247:
Duro Duro grin
It is ok. Stop mentioning my moniker
Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by adekolaelect(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lagoon is free for you or you relocate to Ukraine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tinubu's victory will be validated because he won fair and square.

STOP crying.

Peter Obi and Atiku had WEEKS to prove that one of them got more votes than Tinubu, but they failed to do so.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Karlman:
OP not just you!

I wonder where you guys got your statistics from.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by walex2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I will not vote again.

how will not voting again by you affect anything in Nigeria, thesame drug lord that was a senator and two time Governor in Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by plumcomm: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
computer0810:
I opened dis thread bcoz I thought u would say u will commit suicide not knowing u will write rubbish, democracy is a game of number not emotions

Who care about ur papa if u no vote again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
his life will be better if he realize that tinubu will rule him for good 8years cos he probably will be thinking something better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Made2Last: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lots of traumatized victims...

Many who followed social hype than reality...

You claimed it was a religious war... pitting the Muslims against the Christians...

Now the one who went with the Muslim/Muslim ticket wins and you don't want to agree... Are you saying the Muslims left their own religious brother to vote en masse for your christian candidate?

If it is about Rivers, the ex-governor of the state has come out to tell the world that he made sure his state voted Tinubu because he knows the odds are in his favor.

So what else do you need ..you talked about Tinubu disqualification forgetting that your principal was never a member of LP in the first instance therefore he was not eligible for the election...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Made2Last: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
He sleeps so deeply like a day old baby....

You are the ones who carry Tinubu's matter on your head...see what you are investing your energy to at this time of the day....

iSense247:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Karlman: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

I wonder where you guys got your statistics from.

Keep wondering till you turn to wanderer!

FYI
Tinubu's government lack Legitimacy!
That's why he is trying to run a government of national unity as a way of legitimizing the fraudulent election where he came third.
Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Stop believing your lies, made up realities and alternative facts. Once you stop doing these, election losses will be less painful.

As you can see Mr President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubuโ€™s mind is sound, he is healthy and very fit ro run Nigeria. All your lies have been debunked, believing propaganda will always be at your expense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by Afamed: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I will not vote again.

Regions with electoral values don't make noise.

Na people with 3% electoral power , their noise dey loud pass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by DesChyko: 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

I don't know about you but I enjoyed every bit of trying to free our country from the clutches of the evil leaders and setting her on the path to glory. It was never going to be an easy and straightforward task, removing their source of easy meal from these leeches. You wouldn't want your offspring to grow up in this unfair Nigeria, would you?

I'll gladly do it again; vote right and speak the truth to power. Don't let the noise around deter you; the storm is always most violent right before it breaks. All we need is the light to shine through and darkness will dissipate. I'll make reference to this shege everybody is seeing. The euphoria of 'our person don win' isn't putting food on our the table or that of our neighbours, so rest assured, brains dey format and reset small small.

Everybody go dey alright las las.
Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by JAMO84: 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peter Obi was not even a member of Labour party when he contested for the primary.

Peter Obi is a criminal with foreign bank account that he refused to disclose

Peter Obi is a criminal detained and deported by the UK authority

Peter Obi is a sore loser that was beaten to third place, but he's claiming to be first.

THE COURTS WILL THROW OUT HIS USELESS PETITION AND FINE HIM 7 BILLION NAIRA FOR WASTING THEIR TIME

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by BiafraAburi: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
I will not vote again.

What a dunce. So you are finally coming to reality. Good morning fool. When we warned you slowpokes against participating in the cesspit's election, you castigated us. Now see ya life. Ewu obidaft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by BiafraAburi: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2023
DesChyko:

I don't know about you but I enjoyed every bit of trying to free our country from the clutches of the evil leaders and setting her on the path to glory. It was never going to be an easy and straightforward task, removing their source of easy meal from these leeches. You wouldn't want your offspring to grow up in this unfair Nigeria, would you?

I'll gladly do it again; vote right and speak the truth to power. Don't let the noise around deter you; the storm is always most violent right before it breaks. All we need is the light to shine through and darkness will dissipate. I'll make reference to this shege everybody is seeing. The euphoria of 'our person don win' isn't putting food on our the table or that of our neighbours, so rest assured, brains dey format and reset small small.

Everybody go dey alright las las.

Some of you are really imbecilic. Where you born like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: What I Will Do If Courts Validate Tinubu's 'Victory' by saintkel(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2023
JAMO84:
Peter Obi was not even a member of Labour party when he contested for the primary.

Peter Obi is a criminal with foreign bank account that he refused to disclose

Peter Obi is a criminal detained and deported by the UK authority

Peter Obi is a sore loser that was beaten to third place, but he's claiming to be first.

THE COURTS WILL THROW OUT HIS USELESS PETITION AND FINE HIM 7 BILLION NAIRA FOR WASTING THEIR TIME
never seen a silly write up like dis all my life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Millitary Coup Against Tinubu Will Take Place And How It Can Be Prevented / Barrister Sullivan Chime Sacked / Ifo Residents Protest Against Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.