Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

What's The Colour Of The Sun? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Colour Of The Sun? (333 Views)

Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) / Why Is The Colour Red Used For Stop Signs? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Colour Of The Sun? by helinues: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Most people don't actually know the real colour of our sun

Is it White, Red, Green or Yellow?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Most people don't actually know the real colour of our sun

Is it White, Red, Green or Yellow?

It is white. Atmospheric phenomenon is what gives it certain colours like yellow and red.
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by helinues: 7:01am On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

It is white. Atmospheric phenomenon is what gives it certain colours like yellow and red.

Wrong
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Wrong

LoLz. OK what colour do you think it is?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by helinues: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. OK what colour do you think it is?

Green.

The white colour is observed at ISS, moving outside ISS with no distorted atmosphere, our sun emits green photon
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by Ever8090: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Green.

The white colour is observed at ISS, moving outside ISS with no distorted atmosphere, our sun emits green photon
all this, is for academic relevance, who don go there to know that the colour is different what we see ? As far as I am concern, the sun has different colours as we do see since the creation of time...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by helinues: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Ever8090:
all this, is for academic relevance, who don go there to know that the colour is different what we see ? As far as I am concern, the sun has different colours as we do see since the creation of time...

Hahahaha, Hubble, JSWT telescopes have gone beyond where we can never reach
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by illicit(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Green.

The sun is yellow

Have u not seen d biafran flag?

Or read half of d yellow sun

Abi chimamanda is ignorant ni

1 Like

Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Green.

Bwahahahahaha! Now I know you are just joking. LoLz. The sun is white that's why you can have rainbows, a green sun will not produce rainbows.

1 Like

Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by helinues: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Now I know you are just joking. LoLz. The sun is white that's why you can have rainbows, a green sun will not produce rainbows.

Hahahah, is it our sun that is producing rainbow or the interaction of the particles with our atmosphere which sometimes produce Aurora Borealis
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Hahahah, is it our sun that is producing rainbow or the interaction of the particles with our atmosphere which sometimes produce Aurora Borealis

The light from the sun has to refract to produce those phenomenon. If the light was green it would not refract to produce them, only white light can refract to produce multiple colours.

BTW Auroras are not produced by sunlight.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by helinues: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

The light from the sun has to refract to produce those phenomenon. If the light was green it would not refract to produce them, only white light can refract to produce multiple colours.

BTW Auroras are not produced by sunlight.

You don't know much about this discussion.

Where did I make your last paragraph assertion?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Stop attributing your ignorance to me.

Did I say you did?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by Maynman: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2023
We can never know, what’s the color of the lenses of our eyes?
In a world of no eyes, the sun won’t be light.
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maynman:
We can never know, what’s the color of the lenses of our eyes?
In a world of no eyes, the sun won’t be light.

Huh? Why can't we know when we already know? We know the colour we see when we look at the sun so why say we can't know?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by Maynman: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

Huh? Why can't we know when we already know? We know the colour we see when we look at the sun so why say we can't know?
The colors our eyes see not the color of the sun or if it even has a colour.

Is the rock hard because our hands are soft?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maynman:

The colors our eyes see not the color of the sun or if it even has a colour.

Is the rock hard because our hands are soft?

LoLz. Yes the rock is hard because our hands are soft and the sun is white because that's the colour we see.
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by Maynman: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Yes the rock is hard because our hands are soft and the sun is white because that's the colour we see.
The rock is not hard because your hands are soft.
And the sun is not white or or of color because that’s what your eyes can see.
And the sun is not the “sun” because you called it so.

You are only perceiving what your senses can do.
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maynman:

The rock is not hard because your hands are soft.
And the sun is not white because that’s what your eyes can see.

You are only perceiving what your senses can do.

Exactly. We have no other way to interact with the world but through our senses. The rock is hard is the way we describe the difference between the pliablity of our hands and the rock. The sun is white because that is what the light our eyes see presents.

Which other frame of reference would you use apart from your senses?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by Maynman: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

Exactly. We have no other way to interact with the world but through our senses. The rock is hard is the way we describe the difference between the pliablity of our hands and the rock. The sun is white because that is what the light our eyes see presents.

Which other frame of reference would you use apart from your senses?
Yes, We can never know the true nature of things, we can only see a part of it with our limited senses.
We don’t even have the best set of eyes in the animal kingdom.

Just like the blind men and the elephant.
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maynman:

Yes, We can never know the true nature of things, we can only see a part of it with our limited senses.
We don’t even have the best set of eyes in the animal kingdom.

Just like the blind men and the elephant.

So I guess you are not actually typing English letters on an electronic device with your fingers because you don't truly know the nature of what you are doing.
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by Maynman: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

So I guess you are not actually typing English letters on an electronic device with your fingers because you don't truly know the nature of what you are doing.
Exactly, what i am doing right now I can’t even put it to human words, when i put it to human words you have what you just spoken, “ typing English letters on an electronic device with your fingers”

Can the tip of my finger touch the tip of my finger?
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by LordReed(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maynman:

Exactly, what i am doing right now I can’t even put it to human words, when i put it to human words you have what you just spoken, “ typing English letters on an electronic device with your fingers”

Can the tip of my finger touch the tip of my finger?

Wow this is just like a solipsistic trap. I always back away from those so enjoy.
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by Maynman: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
LordReed:

Wow this is just like a solipsistic trap. I always back away from those so enjoy.
Enjoy the show too wink
Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by kkins25(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

But bros, una no do refractive index for school during physics practical? Even ROYGBIV? Defraction? Triangular prism?

1 Like

Re: What's The Colour Of The Sun? by ikeno(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
The sun is white, green ,orange who cares enough with this bickering cause I don't give a fuuk what the colour of the sun is.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Join The Church Of Satan? / For review / What Tribulation Was Jesus Talking About In This Passage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.