Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

For review - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For review (277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For review by TheBillyonaire: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
S*

Samyaza (peppe,maximus controlling 13 controls 12, military, police, CDC, RedCross, UN, WHO, Ferma etc) - Azazel (Duality) - Fat.Nephilim - Sentenced by J, Loyal to S. (Escaped and orchestrate Empires), keepers of Keys of Sol and moon

2 controls but Sam controls 5 - Grey P (Vatican pupps)

13-

Knights of Malta (Ita Bogus)

100 years tenure

1 Like

Re: For review by kkins25(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
what's going on here?
Re: For review by TheBillyonaire: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
kkins25:
what's going on here?

Hahahaha, Its for personal use oh,,,,,

1 Like

Re: For review by kkins25(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Hahahaha, Its for personal use oh,,,,,
don't b stingy oh..
Re: For review by TheBillyonaire: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2023
kkins25:
don't b stingy oh..

I am not being stingy. just that the public is not ready for certain information yet.

1 Like

Re: For review by correctguy101(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am not being stingy. just that the public is not ready for certain information yet.

I concur ..

Yet, you'll agree with me that not everyone is the public .

Who's the public? Abeg come talk wetin you wan talk jhor...
Re: For review by kkins25(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

drop it for those who want to see.
Re: For review by MrbasHH: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2023
correctguy101:

I concur ..

Yet, you'll agree with me that not everyone is the public .

Who's the public? Abeg come talk wetin you wan talk jhor...

Are you the same old Billy on here; if na you welcome back Sir πŸ™
Re: For review by correctguy101(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
MrbasHH:

Are you the same old Billy on here; if na you welcome back Sir πŸ™

You quoted the wrong moniker...

Herre is the He that you're looking for... wink

TheBillyonaire:

Re: For review by MrbasHH: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
correctguy101:

You quoted the wrong moniker...

Herre is the He that you're looking for... wink

No problem, that was my mistake; I meant to quote Billy. I'm really glad he's the one - I miss his teachings. I also remember you, Correctguy. Those were the days when you were teaching Billy how to make that, hmm, interesting and Wonderful tea! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: For review by MrbasHH: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Welcome Back boss
Re: For review by correctguy101(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
MrbasHH:

No problem, that was my mistake; I meant to quote Billy. I'm really glad he's the one - I miss his teachings. I also remember you, Correctguy. Those were the days when you were teaching Billy how to make that, hmm, interesting and Wonderful tea! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hohohohoho.. this man.. 😁

You went back in time huh?

I don't bother with the brews these days. Maybe as usual, I've gotten tired of it all. I'm like that. Things dey quick tire me these days...

As you're one of us...

May the forces be with you...

Thing is, what are the forces and what do they represent and can anyone interact with them? And biggest of all is the HOW of all it all....

Maybe, TheBillyonaire knows something. I'm currently a worldly man, so I mostly care about worldly interests...grin
Re: For review by MrbasHH: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
correctguy101:

Hohohohoho.. this man.. 😁

You went back in time huh?

I don't bother with the brews these days. Maybe as usual, I've gotten tired of it all. I'm like that. Things dey quick tire me these days...

As you're one of us...

May the forces be with you...

Thing is, what are the forces and what do they represent and can anyone interact with them? And biggest of all is the HOW of all it all....

Maybe, TheBillyonaire knows something. I'm currently a worldly man, so I mostly care about worldly interests...grin

Yeah let’s wait for Sir Billy. Because he’d definitely know something

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Osteen's Mother Dodie Osteen Marks 90th Birthday / Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser / Victory Over Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.